It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i found what some people would call god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
this is very difficult for me to put into words. nothing can describe what happened. it is too hard to comprehend. just too out there and different but yet its something that i have always known. something thats been locked away in my subconcious.
lets start with my previous beliefs of a complete non believer in all religions. i cant stand them for what they have become. power, control and greed...etc
lets start with my personal beliefs:
i believed that life itself was god. you, me, every living organism, the earth. everything is the same. no life after death, only you become life for some other form of life and so the cycle continues..... this was what i had thought was going on...until i died.

you may choose not to believe me now.etc.. but it is my story and i feel i should share it.
last week i died and came back. i will not go into the full details as i am alive again now. but what happened to me when i was dead was truly incredible. during the process of dying, i went through every thought, dream and experience i have ever had. this is a lot of data, and its all there, locked away in my head. this on its own was absolutely mind blowing. i then seemed to be witnessing some kind of sped up future vision, but it didnt feel like a vision. it was real and it felt like i was collectively every person on earths thoughts and feelings and actions, but all gathering speed, getting more and more intense, and all asking more inquisitive questions about reality. this built up and up. but compacted so tightly and intensely, so quickly. i felt i had set up a chain reaction that destroying the whole of the universe. this felt like i was causing some kind of singularity type event. just as it got to the most extreme point there was a pop.
suddenly i decided that this was the end of everything. i had been the cause of everything, everywhere and i had destroyed it.
but no. after the massive pop. i became aware of everything. this is the part i cant put into words. its like being at one with the universe. the vast complexity of everything is just too much to describe yet it is the most natural thing there is. like a super complex fluxating web of energy, life and reality. so awe inspiring, i felt like i had come to the realisation of what life is. we are everything. i came to the conclusion that everything that has ever existed is part of the vast complex web of energ. this is the god. i am part of it, everything is part of it. every posssibility of everything is going on right now. its all the same. we are all the same. we will live every possibility of everything that can ever be comprehended. all at once. because time is just something that we experience at this level.
i know this probably doesnt make sense. because its really hard to describe something that has literally blown your mind.
did this experience answer any questions for me.... yes..... all you need to do is look at the complexity of nature and the incredible way that it is made. this is made by you. because you are the thing that is making it. its hard to understand and i dont really know what to make of it. but when it comes to finding god. i think i know what god is. and i am happy to be part of this magnificent, complex life.
was this a religeous moment, a wierd trip out or have i just seen the most natural thing there is....reality.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dr. (James or Raymond, I forget which) Moody wrote a book that came out in the mid-70s called "Life after Life"... it was the first of many books dealing with the subject of near death experince. I highly recommend finding a copy and reading it.... you will find exactly what you described in those pages.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ey truth_hurts, for me your story is more believable than the bible. I am god, you are god, everybody is god.

if you think of it that way you will have more respect for yourself, the next person beside you and everyone else around you, all of us gods just trying to experience a tactile existence.

if you think of it that way you will appreciate human life more and whatever challenges it throws at you, even poverty.

if you think of it that way you will be more helpful to your fellow gods who are having difficulties in their human experience

We are all just passing through.

But i also believe that there is a cosmic evil entity that descended on this planet and disrupted this way of thinking and made humans like animals and stripped away their godness from them and made them forget who they really are, then claims he is the only god and we are all his creations.

Its time for all of us to wake up.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
brilliant explanation, sounds like quite a experience , i must say that is the deepest meditations i have experienced the same thing so i also believe this to be true

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You mean died metaphorically?
And the "pop" is what buhdists call enlightenment...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Great experience
It reflects my spiritual experience and my beliefs about God and our Afterlife. I just finished a great book called The God Theory by Bernard Haisch that shares a very similar picture to what you described. I suggest you check it out. Do you know much about the zero-point field of quantum physics? He essentially says we are really just quantum light and that we ultimately belong to this collective quantum light called the zero-point field. This field is connected and responsible for creation.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I would be interested to hear more about your story... how did you die? How were you brought back? What visions did you see in your "future"?

top topics

join