It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the current conversion rate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was wondering; I am going to have a bit of trouble paying next months rent, and was wondering what the current conversion rate to US dollars is.

I should have invested some of those hard earned (lol) points in stock, or something a while back, instead of going on a spending spree at the ATS store.

So what do you think the ATS points/ conversion to US dollars should be. If you consider how much time you spend here, versus your accrual of ATS points - that should give a ball-park figure to start with.

Okay, for those not in the US, you can use your local currency, but make sure to give the conversion rate from your currency to USD $.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I say$1000.00 for every ATS point. Even though Iam Canadian Iwant US Dollars(even though only slight difference now,sorry). I believe Iam worth every penny. Please excuse my greedy tendencies. HAHAHA.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I say$1000.00 for every ATS point.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

I'm a millionaire!

Now I guess I can buy the aprtment building and evict the evil landlords. w00t!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's a shame we can't cash them in for something other than what's at the ATS store.

Even at a dollar a point I'd be flush for a while, and at a cool G per point, I'd be buying a mountain retreat with an underground bunker.

I think the Canadian dollar is worth about .91 USD today.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Invasion from the Northern Front!!!

Canada x 2!!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about you not having enough for next month's rent, maybe go on pennysaver or other classifieds, sometimes people need help and if you help them they'll pay you some money, or you can get some quick job just to pay off the rent, good luck man, I know that that sucks

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Sorry to hear about you not having enough for next month's rent, maybe go on pennysaver or other classifieds, sometimes people need help and if you help them they'll pay you some money, or you can get some quick job just to pay off the rent, good luck man, I know that that sucks

Nah, it's not all THAT bad. Just ain't making the money like I used to. everything will be alright. But thanks for the support.

[edit on 6/1/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hey Mechanic its time to start charging rent for those awesome avatars you do!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Hey Mechanic its time to start charging rent for those awesome avatars you do!!!

Nah, it would probably go against the policies here. And besides, I do them because I enjoy it. The thanks and compliments (like yours) I get, is payment enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
sorry to burst the bubble of you canadians and americans and any other none BRIT

i say Sterling as its the strongest currency out there

hence why i love buying things online

i say 1 ATS point = £100

so i will accept cheaque for £1,691,200 made out to Bodrul Dujah
special delivery required

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I think the Canadian dollar is worth about .91 USD today.

Don' sell the loonie short!

External Quote
TORONTO — The Canadian dollar breached 94 cents for the first time in 30 years today, and analysts believe it may be worth as much as the struggling U.S. dollar by year end.

Source

94 cents today, will go up 6 more cents in 6 months. That's $60.00 for every thousand invested invested with a 6 month turn around. Not too bad. Better than a savings account or 6 month CD.

Of course, I'll take the thousand loonies or dollars per ATS/BTS/PTS point any day.

new topics

top topics

join