It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love the Least and You Will be Rewarded as the Most

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If you do not love the least, you will not be rewarded as the most.

If you were the most, you will be the least.

If you were the least, you will be the most.

If you are the most, you will be the least.

If you are the least, you will be the most.

God's Justice is sometimes a mystery but when we find the Truth, His Justice is Infinitely Perfect!!!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
what happens to every one in between

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Oh not to worry... I think we got it all covered. Doesn't everyone end up loved the least :shk:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If you post the least, you will be loved the most.

mojo's wisdom is a mystery but when you finally understand, its worth is infinitely valuable!!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaDewd

ThaDewd, interesting question. It alludes to mathematics.

Say that the most is equal to 200 and the least is equal to 100 (the typical is 150). This person oscillates from being the most to being the least. A person who is 180 oscillates from being 180 to 120 and a person at 160 oscillates from being 160 to 140. This suggests that God discriminates or favors certain individuals over others. Not true!!! There always exists the powerful word of POTENTIAL where a 200 can become a 160 as easily as a 160 becoming a 200. This is frequently difficult to see in earthlife and I sometimes find it difficult. But I certainly believe it is the law over an Eternal Span of Life.

We are all different and yet the same!!! This is a deep mystery. I am still trying to solve this mystery, at least mathematically.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
If you do not love the least, you will not be rewarded as the most.

I almost misunderstood this.
Do you mean:

If you do not love the person counted as least, then you will not be rewarded with (or as?) the most?

I misunderstood initially because it seemed as if you were saying that only the one giving out the least amount of love would be rewarded as the most.

What does 'as the most' mean? Most high (3rd place since #1 and #2 are already established)?

Truly, I think anyone that gets to the point that they truly, sincerely, - according to the deepest reins of the heart which only God can search out - love the soul that the whole rest of society despises, there would be absolutely no regard in that soul's experience for being lauded or exalted.

And which soul would be regarded by all of society as the lowest, least esteemed, even loathed, soul?

But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?
Mark Twain

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Truly, I think anyone that gets to the point that they truly, sincerely, - according to the deepest reins of the heart which only God can search out - love the soul that the whole rest of society despises, there would be absolutely no regard in that soul's experience for being lauded or exalted.

queenannie38, apparently we have two different systems of belief. You seem to support hierarchism, where one individual is "ranked above" another individual. I support egalitarianism, where everybody is always equal with everybody else.

To me, hierarchism induces very serious sins such as pride, avarice, envy, wrath, lust, gluttony, and sloth. To me, egalitarianism promotes the virtues of humility, liberality, brotherly and sisterly love, meekness, chastity, temperance, and diligence.

We are all equal under God and to treat an individual as an unequal is to sin in a way that never goes unpunished. I know this from observation and from 40 years of personal experience.

God has never played favorites, never does, and never will.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by GreatTech]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I support egalitarianism, where everybody is always equal with everybody else.

Since when!!
You certainly do not believe that atheists are equal, you have said as much in various threads. I'll hunt down a bunch of your quotes if you like.

mojo.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

I misunderstood initially because it seemed as if you were saying that only the one giving out the least amount of love would be rewarded as the most.

queenannie38, thank you for pointing that out. I reread my original post and saw how it could be misinterpreted. Naturally, I believe the person with the most love would love the least person the most. Also, this person could be the least person himself or herself.

Sorry to all for my lack of precision.

Love.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

I support egalitarianism, where everybody is always equal with everybody else.

Since when!!
You certainly do not believe that atheists are equal, you have said as much in various threads. I'll hunt down a bunch of your quotes if you like.

i second you mojo. tech, that's pure bull for you to say... unless you've really changed your mind and realize that atheists are people too.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i second you mojo. tech, that's pure bull for you to say... unless you've really changed your mind and realize that atheists are people too.

madnessinmysoul, thank you for your comment. In the recent past, I had the slight delusion that I could convert atheists. That project failed miserably. People are free to believe in anything they want!!!

To be honest, sometimes I learn more from atheists than theists.

The most atheist is equal to the most theist. As you and I know, the Universe is much too powerful for anybody to quarrel over little human belief systems.

Peace and Blessings.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We are all equals. If we believe that we are above others, we will be lowered. If we believe that we are beneath others, we will be raised. If we believe that we are all equals, we are in the Perfect Equilibrium. This is natural law.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Brain explosion.

I couldn't even focus on your post.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Brain explosion.

I couldn't even focus on your post.

Kacen, sorry about my lack of clarity in my original post. The driving point was that the person with the most love should love the least person the most. In my "wild philosophy", however, I believe that we all end up equal anyways. But this does not mean that we should not exert ourselves and help others to the best of our ability.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The driving point was that the person with the most love should love the least person the most.

Which is why many are called, but few are chosen. For if you think about those who are least in society, they are not only the sick and poor, but the rapists, child molesters, and murderers. They are the liars, adulterers, idol worshipers, and thieves. It also includes the high and mighty as well who many love to despise. Find those who love these people and you will find those who are called by God.

Luke 6
32 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them.
33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that.

An excellent topic GT. If you truly believe in this, take a look around and see how many of those who profess faith live by it. Many of their words speak for themselves on this forum. But do not be to ready to condemn them, for we all were born sinners and did not know the truth. Forgive them for they know not what they do.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

We are all equals. If we believe that we are above others, we will be lowered. If we believe that we are beneath others, we will be raised. If we believe that we are all equals, we are in the Perfect Equilibrium. This is natural law.

GreatTech,

If one believes that we are all equal, then the original basis of the thread is meaningless, as one would then be in the state of Perfect Equilibrium as one would love others equally. That statement is, of course not quantitative, as, I suppose, one could love others equally but to a greater or lesser extent. If all are equal, then there is no such thing as a 'lesser or greater person'.

So, I'm not exactly sure what you are attempting to say.

Actually, I don't personally believe that we are all 'born equal' as the saying goes. Certainly others have skills that I lack and vise versa. Obviously it would be silly for me to claim that, although I race cars as a hobby, that I am the equal of Michael Schumaker for instance! We all have our skills and weaknesses.

That is not to say that I do not love each individual equally for their existence or their value as an individual.

To say that we are all equals requires some context, I think.

If you wish to put that into a religious context, GreatTech, and say that your 'God' loves us all equally, then I see an anomaly in people striving for excellence in whatever field they may be skilled at - in that context there appears little incentive.

Perhaps you are saying we should all love everyone else to the same extent (and equally) rather than just equally. So not a matter of loving a 'lesser person' but loving a person who loves others less than.... an 'ideal' amount whatever that might be.

The Winged Wombat

[edit on 1/6/07 by The Winged Wombat]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Love the least, and youll be rewarded the most. And you think God would approve of that statement?? Wow.

Im sorry, just...wow.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Love the least, and youll be rewarded the most. And you think God would approve of that statement?? Wow.

Im sorry, just...wow.

LightWorker13, I mistakenly made my original post unclear. Read further up the page and you will see that I clarified it. What I meant was love the least person the most and you will be rewarded the most.

Blessings.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

madnessinmysoul, thank you for your comment. In the recent past, I had the slight delusion that I could convert atheists. That project failed miserably. People are free to believe in anything they want!!!

To be honest, sometimes I learn more from atheists than theists.

The most atheist is equal to the most theist. As you and I know, the Universe is much too powerful for anybody to quarrel over little human belief systems.

Peace and Blessings.

You have voted GreatTech for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

in DEED eYe do think eYe see the sUnrIsIng in the distance...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

LightWorker13, I mistakenly made my original post unclear. Read further up the page and you will see that I clarified it. What I meant was love the least person the most and you will be rewarded the most.

Blessings.

wOw

yep...

BUT then that means that...that...

JESUS loved SATAN more than he loved anyone else...

Mark 16:9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

John 13:23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

Perhaps Mary became 'the little engine that could...'and then DiD...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join