It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone here into sport?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I'm just curious if anyone here is, you know, into sport. And....if you are, what kind of sport are you into?

My ex was very much into sport, know what I mean? She was a real goer that one. WO! Kind of why she's the ex, nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, know what I mean?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sports bore the living heck out of me.

I hate playing them and I hate watching them.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I see.....so you're not a player then? Do you like games? Are you a gamer? WO!....know what I mean? Do you like to play games?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I rarely do and if we're talking video games I rarely play them and when I do its on the computer I haven't touched a console game in a long time.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I love sports man! My sport is basketball. Oooh ooh ooh, this way, dat way, bam bam bam, I got da court, I got game homie
hehe. Yeah, that's my favorite sport, but I could play any sport with my homies: football, American football, baseball, volleyball, paintball, whatever
I also like to swim and used to be on a swim team. I think bodybuilding and military training are sports, too, which I do everyday. I love outside activities, I hate being in the house alone

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Aussie rules is my number one sport, but i also like Rugby, basketball, shooting, v8 supercars, motorbikes and pool.

Do you like ball sports Excitable_Boy, no what i mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, saaay no more!!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm really into sports as well. I enjoy watching combat sports like MMA, kickboxing, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu etc . The amount of technicality and strategy used in these sports is awesome. It's like a checkers match; fighters constantly trying to predict their opponents next move or finding ways to get around their opponents attacks.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I like sport, ay, with candids, click, click, snap, snap ay. Photos with sport, ay
say no more.

What ever do you mean?

[edit on 31-5-2007 by whaaa]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Baseball, English Football, and Australian Rules Football

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I rarely do and if we're talking video games I rarely play them and when I do its on the computer I haven't touched a console game in a long time.

Actually squire, I was talking about parlor games, know what I mean? Do ya fancy parlor games then major?

Do you like ball sports Excitable_Boy, no what i mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, saaay no more!!

Ball sports? Oooh, you are a wicked one then ain't ya? I fancy ball sports as long as there is plenty of film in me camera....know what I mean? SAY NO MORE!! Oooooh, ya WICKED!

You know....a nod is as good as a wink to a blind man!

I like sport, ay, with candids, click, click, snap, snap ay.

Dib dib. Yes, candids. I'm quite fond of candids. So, whaaa, does your lady friend like parlor games then? (he asked knowingly)

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
How about a spot of hunting!

Oh running through the night, down by the river, small pair of shorts.

I do like a good hunt, fanar fanar biscuit barrel.

catch the beast with your bare hands, tie it prone with an old silk tie!! Hey nonny nonny.

does that tickle your fancy.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

does that tickle your fancy.

I bet it does. I bet it does, squire. Ya like running by the river in little shorts then. Sounds a bit fancy. Are you a poovy then?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
One is not awear of these poovy's you so casually mention with such reckless abandon.

One is however a fan of tickling one's fancy.

One usually likes to tickle it in the french style.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
French style...............ooooooo
That's sport ay? Prone with silk tie........oooooo
Ticklin..........oooooooooooo

bit poofdy, are we then ay? wink wink

[edit on 1-6-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

One is however a fan of tickling one's fancy.

I thought that that was supposed to make one blind, squire? Especially down by the river in little shorts...one might get themselves arrested for that kind of behavior, know what I mean?

Dib Dib. Poofs prancing around in little shorts. Oooooh ya wicked that's what you are general! Do enjoy parlor games in those shorts? (he asked knowingly)

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well then, we seem to have gotten off track. The subject is SPORT. Now, which sport is more manly: Rugby or Flower Arranging?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I thought we were talking about Sport, not SPORT. Anyway, rugby is the more manly sport. Flower arrangement is for girls and Sissy's. Unless the flowers are HUGE!!!!

Then Sargent, we got ourselves a whole new ball game, don't we?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Unless the flowers are HUGE!!!!

Certainly sargent major, certainly. A big flower can be manly. Especially if say, it started out as a puny little bastard of a flower and then one injected it with steroids and mega-doses of fertilizer, making it a monster of a plant.

Arranging such humungous flowers certainly would be manly. Why, most nancy-boys would have trouble just lifting one of these bad boys now wouldn't they?....never mind arranging a whole bunch of them.....

Now...speaking of sport, what is that sport where they take a telephone pole and flip it for distance?? That certainly seems manly now doesn't it?? Who ever even thought of such an event?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Now...speaking of sport, what is that sport where they take a telephone pole and flip it for distance?? That certainly seems manly now doesn't it?? Who ever even thought of such an event?

^^Caber tossing, i think.

I prefer learning self defence against people armed with pointed sticks. Now thats sport.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
These guy's thought up this event. Manly men!!www.caledonian.org...

Does seem a bit poofdy for a manly man in a skirt, throwing the caber.

I thought a caber was like a potato and I failed to see why that was so manly manish. Imagine my surprise when I discovered a caber was a big pole. Manly indeed!

Cowboys are manly; except for those on 5th ave. That's what Iv'e heard, I have no "first hand" experience.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join