It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HYPOTHETICAL IF there was a Global economic depression ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What job sectors would there be the most opportunity there within?

again this is just a HYpothetical scenario which can't hurt to think about best options

just wondering , have been having these weird dream (not anticipating anything on a World wide level) but since i am big on giving myself options wether it is when thinking about things (and how i represent them in my mind) or in life choices i like to have a "plan b" so to speak

imagine there is "evil in this world"

imagine most of us our side tracked by our own "bread and circuses" and "life issues"

imagine most of us ignorant beyond belief after being constantly misled and manipulated though "learning outlets" and Media

imagine these powerful elite men holding the masses subsevient based on financial indebtness

given the ABOVE mentioned FICTIONAL SCENARIO what job sectors might be strong

Police force? security? alternate forms of transportation? small farmers? those who preform services to the elite? high level cooks, massage therapists, personal trainers?

anyone have any ideas based on this HYPOTHETICAL

i wonder if this would fit the problem reaction solution model of the NWO thinkers

what effects do you think something like this would have on the world population if it continued for a couple years?

would the gov't go into there continuity of gov't bunkers until there troops declared it safe (but i digress)

what job sectors might be strong (if any) or where?

[edit on 31-5-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ok never mind

but one last thought WATCH THE CHINA EQUITY BUBBLE

how i wish someone would leak some info from the bilderberg meeting this weekend

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You can't go wrong with owning a decent sized piece of farmable land in the country. Grow enough corn to feed yourself and some livestock and sell the rest. Food will always be in demand.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Its funny you use the term "if" there were a global economic depression. Considering over half the population of earth is in starvation, I'd say were nearly there and from the ideas being thrown about in another thread in which I have been participating, looks like the rest of the economies are soon to follow.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i said "IF " because i didn't want to cause much alarm

although i can't understand all those in the NWO bunch who can't see that if the puzzle pieces are going to come together, the economic dish being served in front of our eyes IS THE WAY IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

people indebted and switching from "entertainment" mode to "survival mode" in order to find a place to live and find food to eat when they default on mortgages and banks go out of business and businesses lay off employees and it's one big depressing circle, but the lack of people who even contemplete this scenario astounds me, especially on a site where people think there are these NWO groups out there with there de-population plans and bio-warfare.

WHAT context do you think they would bring about there depopulation of the developed countries. A bustling economy. NOPE

how bout a depression. and then poss bio-warfare.

a depression alone will cause severe rioting and looting and violence, better buy a gun because humans instinctively become desperate when in "survival mode".

if there is any kind of depopulation plan ( i have no idea) the time to launch it would be in a surpressed economy full of unsuspecting people who would have low chance of medical care (if there is even a trustworthy vaccine for whatever disease/chemical that is unleashed).

i mean what kind of suffering do you think would need to be brought forth for people to welcome a ONE WORLD GOV'T and a MICROCHIP

how bout a world-wide economic depression the collapse of the u.s dollar (sure a few countries which aren't already in the toilet would survive) but the balance of power in the world would be greatly eroded and people would again be begging ( FREE WILL would not be violated which i beleive must be a large part of any poss. plan) for a solution to the problem, which the elite i'm sure have ready based on there illuminati masters

I bet anyone on a farm would be forced to be chipped in order to buy or sell and if not probably thrown in a detention center. I am not a religous person but i know that in the context of what will be happening many religous people will have there beleifs confirmed. however i think the religous group may have been able to get part of the story right as far as the precogntion of what would probably happen thousands of years ago but my biggest quam is that we are the creators of our lives and that the god referred to in the bible were really advanced being gods that the ancient civilizations first came into contact with and thought they were gods. also the leaders of the religions saw a wonderful opportunity to gain power and control of groups of people back in the day by getting people to believe GOD is outside of YOU and an actual being or person which de-powers individuals and leaves them at the will of a god and mercy of the ruling PRIESTS back in the day. which there own beleif makes self-fullfilling. i.e they pray to god at nite and when they use good intentions there prayers are answered , when in reality they did this themselves but didn't believe they were capable and that there prayers being answered confirmed the existence of god in there minds but god was merely a word attatched to so much power that this belief helped the self manifestation become possible. that is how it works, i made the transition , (which took a strong will and a few months of NLP AND EFT) and seeing i am responsible for me as well as creating my own life with the intentions of my heart. we are all created creators we all have the seed of the creation within us. you just gotta follow the golden rule IMO

top topics

join