It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think this physicist just proclaimed that we are in fact star seeded from a type 3 civilization. I know a lot of people here on ATS have this notion within themselves, at least to want to believe, that there's a connection between the life on earth and perhaps life elsewhere.

I think you'll enjoy watching this video clip.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
I think this physicist just proclaimed that we are in fact star seeded from a type 3 civilization. I know a lot of people here on ATS have this notion within themselves, at least to want to believe, that there's a connection between the life on earth and perhaps life elsewhere.

Thank you for the clip. He said no such thing, though. He talked about the possibility of a Type 3 civilizationn waiting for a Type 0 civilization to become a Type 1 civilization as portrayed in the Kulbrick movie, 2001. The rest of his talk was explaining the differences between Type 1, 2, and 3 civilizations. He did not mention "seeding" of us from a type 3 civilization at all.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Did he out right say it, no. Did I say he outright said that? No. But, it's obviously implied.

new topics

join