It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loch Ness Monster video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

An amateur scientist has captured what Loch Ness Monster watchers say is among the finest footage ever taken of the elusive mythical creature reputed to swim beneath the waters of Scotland's most mysterious lake.

"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this jet black thing, about 45-feet (15 meters) long, moving fairly fast in the water," said Gordon Holmes, the 55-year-old a lab technician from Shipley, Yorkshire, who took the video this past Saturday.

He said it moved at about 6 mph (10 kph) and kept a fairly straight course.

www.cnn.com... ml

there wasn't a link to the video, but I'm guessing it'll be on the "tube" before long...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Link doesn't work. its outdated.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
New Nessie Story

here's the video

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

As for the video, it's not convincing. It shows SOMETHING. But it could be anything.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thing being discussed on another post.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Heres the utube link.

Nessie

It certainly looks like there is something in the water.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I thought Loch Nessie was debunked? For those of you who didn't deny ignorance - you didn't research this well enough.

In the times of the original photo, there used to be a traveling circus, which had elephants.

The photo was taken, while nelly the elly was bathing, hence the lump effect the 'head' of the Loch Ness Monster, was actually the trunk of the elephant you see?

If anyone had verified the existence of Nessie, they would have uncovered this closure to what was a gret hoax for as many years - including today still, it would seem!

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

There is a photo there (can someone upload it to here?) showing how the scary monster was in fact a fat little elephant, playing in the water

[edit on 3/6/2007 by deaman88]

new topics

top topics

join