It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Werewolf sightings!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
.........and in cannok thers also been sightings of gient serpents, big cats, loads lol

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
K, so if they were subterranean, just what were they surviving on down below? The article mentioned something that they just recently made their way to the surface (as in not living top side ever before). I mean a level headed person would realize that there is nothing down below except rock and dirt. Center of The Earth concept? If you stretch it I guess it's feesible. I'm willing to bet that it's not cavemen.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

You do know a werewolf is not a real canine, right? It is something else assuming the form and walking the walk. Consider this......there are no werewolf cubs. You would be amazed at the different kinds of beasties that love a nice dark secure cavern. Near Nashville, Tennessee there is a cave that is home to a group of underground dwellers collectively known as the Bell witch. These particular beings are shapeshifters so they play confusing mindgames on hapless humans. For werewolves i suggest you load shotgun cartridges with grape seeds instead of silver, its cheaper and much more effective.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join