It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

music theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
with satch's pitch access thing. it tried. still not on that level yet i guess.

Franks house if I can remember it right was up near mulholland in the hollywood hills. not on it though. near laurel canyon. looked over the "city" side of the hill looking down inot hollywood and the city sky line. had lots of 70's wood panneleing on the outside. nice on the inside. very sunny in places.

Wouldn't have the leavarge to go there now, let alone find it. Diva would probably not remember me. but she was lucky. Her brother would deliver McDonalds to her in at lunch in elementry school while the rest of us ate cafateria food. big cool deal for a 3rd grader.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i have talked to diva several times on myspace...she is pretty cool. really the only zappa that i have talked to.
tried to meet dweezil in canton but i didn't get my chance.

something happened to diva. she got burned. not critical or anything but it left a scar that looks like a mushroom cloud right between her breasts.
i don't know how it happened though. it's on her myspace page.

too cool you have been to the house. never into the UMRK though eh?
thats why you never saw frank. he was always in the friggin kitchen, drinking coffee, smoking winstons and composing. coming up in the wee hours for an occasional burnt weenie sandwich.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
UMRK??? I'm not too quick today. help me out here a little.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
UMRK??? I'm not too quick today. help me out here a little.

utility muffin research kitchen. it was zappas studio built into the basement of the laurel canyon house.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join