It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL Conspiracy - Psychotronic Implants - No BS please

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
These forums are filled to the brim with CRAP, its time for THE conspiracy. Doctors & special interest groups implanting adults & children Secretly during surgery in order for research, extermination & exploitation.
There is not one decent site online going over this topic & and its about time it started somewhere.
STOP BEING A COWARD AND HELP THESE PEOPLE YOU *snip*.
They need to know 1:The symptoms. 2:How to discover the Implant. 3. How to remove it.
Post it here!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Blanket labeling would-be posters as pedophiles is sure to get the results you're looking for...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0nan the barbarian
These forums are filled to the brim with CRAP, its time for THE conspiracy. Doctors & special interest groups implanting adults & children Secretly during surgery in order for research, extermination & exploitation.
There is not one decent site online going over this topic & and its about time it started somewhere.
STOP BEING A COWARD AND HELP THESE PEOPLE YOU F**KING PEDOPHILES.
They need to know 1:The symptoms. 2:How to discover the Implant. 3. How to remove it.
Post it here!

Dude, you wanna show us the evidence instead of calling us pedophiles..... i see a banning in your near future.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Are you the ATS fortune Cookie?

You are either one of the two because I have not seen a legitimate reply yet.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0NAN THE BARBARIAN
Are you the ATS fortune Cookie?

You are either one of the two because I have not seen a legitimate reply yet.

Go do your own research and tell us what you got. Cause i am very interested. This could turn into something interesting if you can calm yourself down. So, what information do you have?!?! if you have any.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
... oh yeah, and do this quick b4 you get banned... i wanna see what u got.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is not about me. Its about giving victims the information they need to get their life back from implant slavery. I know your type, oh and just incase your wondering (& to make U "P" yourself) where you can get unsabataged x-rays & MRI's, I have a few words for you; Hezzbolah walk-in Clinic. They have a nice college too.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

This is not about me. Its about giving victims the information they need to get their life back from implant slavery. I know your type, oh and just incase your wondering (& to make U "P" yourself) where you can get unsabataged x-rays & MRI's, I have a few words for you; Hezzbolah walk-in Clinic. They have a nice college too.

Conan, i think i speak for all of us when i say i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and what this thread is all about.

Like i said i am interested in what info you have on this. Can you please provide some links or articles... just give us something!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

STOP BEING A COWARD AND HELP THESE PEOPLE YOU *snip* PEDOPHILES.

I'm a schizophrenic necrophiliac, actually. I don't like children, hmm...

J/K

I am going to take a shot at this... if the implant is electronic, go for a little shock therapy (not too much though
), or try and use a big magnet (if the implant can sustain a miniature hard drive, that can be affected by magnetism)... surgically... you'll have to know a doctor, that will help in removing it...

As for detection... I don't know. X-ray (if it is not too small), maybe?

People should stop being so god damn serious. That is one of the reasons of how conflicts start. From being too serious. Life is too short to be too serious.

Hikix... you just want to see the ban hammer in action, now do you?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

... THE conspiracy. Doctors & special interest groups implanting adults & children Secretly during surgery in order for research, extermination & exploitation.

cOnan,

Would you care to expound upon or further substantiate your claims, here? As it stands, you've provided little or no meat for the proverbial bones. As others seemed to be asking, "Where's the beef?"

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Conan,

You need to calm down buddy. Not everybody here on ATS is "the same" and quite frankly nobody seems to fit the profile. Anyways, if you want to give us some links, personal experiences, or something a friend witnessed happen around you then please do. Until you do most people will keep their mouths sealed. Nobody can really even discuss this as of now since you're giving us nothing to discuss on.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Donoso]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Look here, I seem to have found the only other post on ATS about psychotronics:

"Psychotronic Victims

Psychotronic Victims (Voices, Electric Shocks, Unnatural Physiological Rewiring, Maiming, Torture & Sexual Abuse)

Hello,

I have just two important questions for victims of pyschotronics.

First: How did it eventually stop? (Who, What, Where, Why, When)

Second: I heard moving to another country stops psychotronic perpetrators. (Either becuase you are out of range or otherwise?) What country or part of the world can you travel too where it will stop?

Sincerely,
Aaron Joseph Matthews
Innocent Victim & Tragic Anti-Hero "

Oh, wait a second, that was MY post and I got just as stupid & ridiculous answers as I did here.

I have been half-way around the world since then and have learned quite a bit and have come to a conclusion: you are all abunch of *snip*, *snip*, and *snip*

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Please check your U2Us

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't quite understand.

You are getting mad because no one has helped you?

There are numerous threads here about implants. Do your own search on ATS.

This is not a new discussion.

I believe it is possible people have implants in them (unwilling subjects that is). I or you may be one of them.

It just does not make sense why you would be getting mad at us (the "ignorant" ATS public) for being unaware of such things.

You should be instead convincing us of their existence instead of blaming others for your problems.

Maybe you are schizophrenic and don't have a mind control device in you.

Or you are being genuinely sincere and wish someone to help you.

This is not an appropriate means of seeking help. All you are seeking is a ban from ATS.

Good day to you sir.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You post a thread, calling us pedophiles in your FIRST POST, you post NO evidence, or anything else, besides calling us names, and then you get even MORE angry, and say you're getting stupid answers when people that don't understand what you're talking about ask you to clarify, or post more? That's a great way to get answers there.

Btw do you even understand what a pedophile IS?? How does not telling someone they have an implant make someone a pedophile?

[edit on 5/31/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My family owns a private Hospital With all the above scans and more, feel free to drop by and I'm sure we can help you..Ahving worked there for 3 years now and having installed the latest Ct scanner and MRI I'm pretty sure I never came across the store of implants anywhere.

I have been half-way around the world since then and have learned quite a bit and have come to a conclusion: you are all abunch of xxx -zzz for not telling these people they have an Implant. THERE IS NO EXCUSE.
You should all be ashamed of your pathetic selves & pray for mercy.

Instead of raving why not share what you have learned so us ignorant fools can be enlightened..Otherwise keep ignoring those meds and I hope the hammer don't hurt too much.

Cheers

CTH

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
ok ill bite......but i really dont think that there are doctors doing this kind of stuff there is a us patent for a device that goes into the bloodstream and acts as a antennae((i murdered that word)) but on the other hand you can get a patent without too much trouble for anything you want....also when i was doing research on chemtrails you know environmental studies about new things appearing in soild checks or parts per million allergon checks in the air that in albequerqe new mexico they found a alarmingly large number of magnetic particle that have started showing up since 98....ill provide links in a few moments when i can find these sites i had them bookmarked or atleast i thought i did

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Conan, somewhere in your travels you must have learned something about being tactfull...

I don't know you. You certainly don't know me. And ATS is not the place for any kind of personal bickery, so you need to stop that right now and effectively interact with others. Please understand that I am not trying to be rude, its just that personal stabs and jabbs arent part of the curriculum around here and can get you a quick ticket to ban-land. Just be careful and use restraint.

Now. About these implants.

It is true that there are threads here on ATS about this - I must admit that I have not read much into them though. From the way you have commented so far, I get the impression that your topic is a "big deal" and needs to be properly disected. If this is the case, then please start explaining what this is all about and provide us with some links, information, etc. You'll find that the ATS crowd is very responsive to well presented info.

We are more than willing to discuss and disseminate this topic, but you need to be more forthcoming and emotionally reserved. I look forward to reviewing any data that you may post.

Cheers!

[edit on 5/31/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Its funny hearing someone call us those names that has the vocabulary of a 7 year old. 12m8keall2c, can you find the key to unlock that box that contains the hammer?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
couldnt find the magnetic particles in the soil study idonno what happenned too it im pretty sure i remember reading it but heres the patent on the anteanna www.freepatentsonline.com...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Conan,

As the other posters have said before, please provide us with some substance to your arguement, as all you have done to this point is berate us and make absurd, baseless accusations.

If you have been around the world, then why cant you give us some info. Surely, being a world traveler you have crossed paths with other people that have been slighted as you have.

Fill us in with something other than "blah blah blah blah"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join