It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whos your running partner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i would like to see who all the canidates are running with and why
get a better prospective on the canidates

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
My Vice-President is Xeros.

Why, well because he's cool and is my friend, and agrees with me on 99% of things.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm Intrepid's Veep choice. I accepted because I thought it would be interesting and educational and I've enjoyed reading his posts over the years.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have yet to select a running mate. My original plan, before the primary system was altered early in the election, was to run with the best candidate who didn't make it to the general, but now that the primary is non-partisan there is less chance of a really stellar candidate not making it into the general.

And at the risk of doing a service to my opponents, I've got to say that 4 of the most logical choices of a running mate are not available: Intrepid, TheLibra, Byrd, and Chissler.

I do have a notion of what I'm going to do about this, but I won't be unveiling it until I find out if it is allowable.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I'm Intrepid's Veep choice. I accepted because I thought it would be interesting and educational and I've enjoyed reading his posts over the years.

Byrd was chosen because she is probably the most intelligent person, in reality and constitutionally, I have met, on or off line.

C'mon, someone has to be running things while I'm chasing interns.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

thelibra may whack my ass with a boat paddle for this, but another comment like that.. and your close to getting my vote.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I chose Chissler as my running-mate, because we see eye to eye on most topics, and the ones we don't see eye to eye on, he has very well thought-out arguments as to why. We also have a long-standing friendship, a love of our country (America) and a strong desire to see the damage to it be repaired. The biggest reason I chose him, though, is he's a bit of a rock as far as calmness is concerned, and a good balancing influence.

Originally posted by The Vagabond
And at the risk of doing a service to my opponents, I've got to say that 4 of the most logical choices of a running mate are not available: Intrepid, TheLibra, Byrd, and Chissler.

My hat's off to you, friend, thank you. Those are some fine choices you've made there.

Originally posted by chissler

thelibra may whack my ass with a boat paddle for this, but another comment like that.. and your close to getting my vote.

Nah, there'd be far worse choices for President, and that's the truth.

I personally wouldn't mind Vaggy or Trep as President if our ticket didn't win. Vagabond's debate skills are to be feared, and Intrepid + Byrd make one hardcore brain-trust.

Not that I dislike any of the other candidates, It's just that I know those three well enough to know that we'd be in good hands. Though admittedly, I still think our ticket is the best.

Hooray, Us!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thank you sir, back at you all. I can't wait to get this thing revved up.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

she is probably the most intelligent person, in reality and constitutionally, I have met, on or off line.

I'M HURT! I thought you liked ME best!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I chose rockpuck as my running partner because he is outspoken, crass and not afraid to speak his mind. That may be sometimes a detriment to my candidacy but I feel that honesty brutal honesty makes up for it in the end.

new topics

top topics

join