It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Actually most if not all of the RV'ers were new to it. Some were their 1st time rv sessions. There were some exceptions, but Pro rv'ers they were not. Possibly tried rv before, but not pro by any means. I went thru the AUDIO course that I mentioned a few pages back and it states that MANY times 1st timers at RV have beginners luck, and that its normal for the beginner to get things right.

As I did in one of the training sessions there. Also says that the subsequent times get little shakier, steep learning curve, then you REALLY start getting clear visions as you progress. The audio is worth a listen (14 hrs lol)!

Also some of you DID mention lightning bolts in your readings, sorry for failing to add these to the hits. For the ones that did not get anything, it comes with practice I guess, possibly even the ones that got some hits second guessed what they were seeing and what they actually put down in posts. This is our conscious mind interfering with wht is coming thru to our unconscious. This is why the sketches and the IDEOGRAMs are important. Explained in the audio is the need the write down the target # and immediately draw an ideogram, a quick kinda shorthand scribble. Then PROBE that ideogram for information. Sounds weird but it worked for me the 1st time.

As far as what merits RV has for intelligence, or just for the average person thats curious about OTHER things, I say it has great potential. Just think about the experienced RV'er, the PROS out there. They must see things MUCH clearer than we do, without second guessing and without the images seeming to be wrong or 'fuzzy' as I'm sure they did for you all...

Anyway, I'll post another one soon, after analyzing a little bit and working out some lessons learned bugs and such!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I had never done this before. Although it wasn't a domed building, I was pleased that I had the shape right. I also saw a fence surrounding it, which is what the stand reminds me of. Anyway, I guess I fall in the "beginner's luck" category you mentioned. I wouldn't mind trying this again. Thanks for the interesting experiment, greatlakes.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok what does everyone think about this for trying to add authenticity and verification for the results? I found an IMAGE hosting site that adds a TIME AND DATE STAMP to the file location. This would negate the need to have to contact a MOD and be all bothersome and the like. I would just post my target images to the hosting site, not tell anyone the location until time for the results....

The timestamp is server side, so no tampering can be done to the stamp and is not dependant on the image attributes...its in this format:

Uploaded: Sunday 10th of June 2007 01:10:03 PM PDT

which appears above every image uploaded to the site...

[edit on 6/10/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That's worth a try greatlakes and I agree that this should be a set standard protocol for anybody here in this forum who wants to start up a new remote viewing thread where they are the ones setting the target for that experiment.

Then we wouldn't have members like 'something smells' implying that all of the people who participated in an experiment are experienced RVers (wow! lol, we did that well this first time at it huh??) which in itself implies a few other things too... I don't think we want that kind of feedback again in our future RV runs so now's a good time as any to set up some protocol's and having the target saved in another folder somewhere with a timestamp on it is definitely a good start!

Plus supposing someone sets up an RV thread that nobody knows here? Wouldn't it be better to have these protocols in place to save us the embarrassment of asking them to send their targets to a mod here just for safe keeping??

Just my .02 worth ... and hope you start up another RV test sometime within the next few days!

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wonder whether giving the exact time stamp was advisable. Couldn't that make it searchable?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Plus supposing someone sets up an RV thread that nobody knows here?

Just send us the coordinates and we will find it.

Im looking forward to the results.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Originally posted by Palasheea
Plus supposing someone sets up an RV thread that nobody knows here?

Just send us the coordinates and we will find it.

Im looking forward to the results.

Ho,Ho,Ho...

It's the 'how you will be doing that' that concerns me...
Uh oh....

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
I wonder whether giving the exact time stamp was advisable. Couldn't that make it searchable?

Don't know I am waiting back on the confirm register email from that photo host site, the site is: www.photoleech.com.... Don't think the time stamp is searchable if the album is set to Private. And I wouldnt give out the time stamp info most likely, just the filenames, such as rv3706_01...02 etc. These shouldnt be searchable since not indexed or available by navigating the tree structure...

But yes establishing protocols are good for all future RV experiments, this would eliminate as much doubt in the results as possible, especially since we may be getting better at it the more we try!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Iv done this kinda thing in the past and im happy with my results: a rectangel or square=the 3x5 card/ dark clouds = the lightng machine,,im allso good at sending...ireally enjoyed this..its stuff like this that makes ATS the fun site that it is. great job great lakes!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i see a watchtower, like one of those that overlooks a prison.

I have been practicing remote viewing for 20 years. I have never been wrong. I have seen aliens on venus hanging out on a beautiful beach, drinking coronas. I have seen ancient civilizations living in tunnels on mars. I saw people shape-shift at a party at the whitehouse.

I am completely full of crap... but for some reason a watchtower is sticking out in my mind.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Great "experience" by the way, totally useless for scientific purposes, but it was kinda fun tryng...

I am completely full of crap... but for some reason a watchtower is sticking out in my mind.

I think you're just high, or listening to Hendrix's "all along the watchtower" wich is pretty the same think...

Another idea: guessing (with the time stamped file as suggested) where someone posting is the experiment, based on some picture with a close (do i dare to says "psychic"???) connection to him.... Or even a picture of the personn.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Fennec]

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Fennec]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ok...posted a new experiment with improvements made...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Ok what does everyone think about this for trying to add authenticity and verification for the results? I found an IMAGE hosting site that adds a TIME AND DATE STAMP to the file location. This would negate the need to have to contact a MOD and be all bothersome and the like. I would just post my target images to the hosting site, not tell anyone the location until time for the results....

The timestamp is server side, so no tampering can be done to the stamp and is not dependant on the image attributes...its in this format:

Uploaded: Sunday 10th of June 2007 01:10:03 PM PDT

which appears above every image uploaded to the site...

I'm betting the mods would not see it as a 'bother'........a simple U2U with a img. of the target or a link to it's location, would not take but a sec. and would be seen as cheap insurance against another one of those pesky 'hoax' surprises that the board has experienced recently.......

Not saying this is what anyone has in mind, but wouldn't it be possible to have 2 or more photos hosted with matching time stamps......then any one could be later produced as the target whether it was the one that had been 'used' or not?? ( Not overly familiar with those hosting sites, so I'm asking would this be possible?)

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When I remote viewed, I imagined the number 3706, then I got the image of a box that was inside of a minivan. I don't know if that what was supposed to happen or not. I don't have any actual training for remote viewing, but I picked it up by trying to do it, and later on I realized that I was remote viewing.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Woo! I got a mention! Although it probably was just lucky guessing, but who knows! I think I'll give the other remote veiwing threads a go and see how I do there before I get excited ^_^ Great fun!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The target(s) are located on top of a one of my bookshelves, the top shelf of a 3 shelf bookcase. Items consist of:

>>>>1) PLASMA GLOBE - One of those inexpensive plasma globes, where you can touch the glass globe and have the electricity interact. The housing is black plastic, plastic base, switch on the front of the unit. There is also a black plastic dome that serves to shield any stray light to enhance viewing of the plasma glow.

"twins - pairs; asymetrical but very close"
"a border between north and south"
"dry, fire"
"blackness with red overtones; outlines of white or green"
"under rather than over"
"A sharp fall followed by a less than complete recovery; cyclically expected however"
"Magnetism, a small quantity of water, and smoke play a role"
"a flash flood... but dry returns quickly"

FROM www.powerlabs.org...:

A middle electrode sitting inside (UNDER RATHER THAN OVER )a large vessel (ASYMETRICAL PAIRS) containing inert gas.
Simply put, a plasma is "a hot, ionized gas". (SMOKE)
The travel of electrons from the electrode to the outer surface (SHARP FALL/LESS THAN COMPLETE RECOVERY) and an oscillating (CYCLICALLY EXPECTED) electro-magnetic (MAGNETISM) field.
You yourself can become a return path by touching the glass surface (BORDER BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH) because you are a better conductor (SMALL QUANTITY OF WATER; FLASH FLOOD/DRY RETURNS QUICKLY) than the surrounding air

>>>>2) FRAME & PHOTO - Black painted wooden picture frame, accented with a little bear family on the top in aluminum. The photo in the frame is of a chocolate lab, tennis ball in mouth. The background is some sort of flowering plant or flower (not sure what kind, maybe someone will know) and was taken in a city park. The flowers are a blue color or violet, see the images for better perspective of the colors.

I didn't pick up any of this...

>>>>3) 3x5 INDEX CARD - The index card is standard type, blank on one side, lined on the other side. When I initially wrote the number down (#3706) I thought I wrote it somewhat too small, so I rewrote it on the other side, the blank side and then wrote the date on the blank side under the number.

The due date may be... too late? Something dynamic is occuring that changes the situation the close of the inquiry; perhaps on the 7th.

>>>>To help prop this index card up, I also added a little fold on the bottom (SOMEONE INNOCENT HOLDING HOMEMADE SIGN), this was done at the initial posting time.

I also made these comments which I cannot seem to relate:

I keep feeling Central America and dust; something pulls my conciousness to Italy; then to North Korea... But back to Texas; Tijuana maybe

anger, surprise, and confusion

chanting

Nahm hamast adom
Nahm hamast adom

I feel like I was pretty on with the plasma globe... If I get a chance I'll work on the second RV experiment. Until then...

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Holy hell those are crazy results. Good work

This changes everything for me. Looking forward to more experimental evidence!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I can't wait for the next RV Test either! But just hope everybody follows greatlakes suggestion to post your sketches!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That was fun. Lets do another one!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Does the plasma ball have a complete case enclosure? I saw a black metal empty barrel which could be the plasma ball.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join