It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
An interesting thing happened after I viewed greatlakes first post in this thread last Friday and then checking back on this thread this morning and seeing tgidkp's image of a sun and a door.
Because it's a little complicated, I decided to put all of the information about my experience in a video.. also did that to take up less room here in this post because there are quite a few images and text boxes that I needed to tell the whole story.
In the movie below, I've left more than enough time for each textbox to be read before moving on to the next image. At the end, I also have a short evp recording inserted in this video as it's relevant to the information I'm giving here.
I personally do not think that the information that I got on this topic is directly related to greatlakes RV experiment -- but IT IS directly related to
tgidkp's image (it's on the page before this one) that was posted here yesterday that I saw for the first time this morning when I logged onto this forum.
Maybe I was in a sense remote viewing tgidkp's image instead of greatlakes image (whatever that is) instead? I also get 'information' from my EVP spirit contacts too sometimes, so that's why I've included that information also in this video.
So here's the information I received on Saturday morning.
-- a string of numbers seen right by a DOOR. (because I saw that string of numbers, I connected it to the target numbers of this RV experiment).
-- In a short EVP recording session I did after waking up from that dream with the number and the door it says, in a male voice the word "Sun" after asking in the recording what is the image that's connected to #3706? I labeled that recording "sun" and saved it in a new folder labeled, 'rv'.
-- Both of the above relate directly to tgidbk's image that he posted here in this forum yesterday.
Please view the below video in it's entirety.
The video has been downloaded onto the You Tube page... just click on it and it will play now. thanks

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Please view the below video in it's entirety.
The video has been downloaded onto the You Tube page... just click on it and it will play now. thanks

Interesting read and video Palasheea! I think dreams allow us to access parts that we normally don't have access to in active thought during waking hours.

I once had a particular problem that needed to be solved, it was a technical problem and I wrangled with the problem for several days without coming to any solution. The next night, I had a dream that was mixed, but at the end of the dream, a solution somehow popped up, then I woke up with the solution, went to verify it and it was mainly correct. It had the main bulk of the solution there, just the details to be worked out by me later.

So either dreams make you aware of bits of knowledge that are always present, or they tap into whatever it is that RV taps into for the answers.

Haven't delved much into EVP, but this may be another subconscience part of us that speaks the EVP, also again possibly getting the information from the RV source location.

Have you tried the audio course by the farsight institute yet?

Very interesting indeed, keep up the good work and post anything else that comes up Palasheea!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
8071 or 800711 were the numbers that I saw. I'm still not clear is this RV is numbers or something else. If it is something else, I'll go for a 711 store with a payphone.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi greatlakes! Thanks for your reply! I have not listened to The Farsight Institutes audio course yet but will do that sometime today!
I do occasionally get some interesting dreams where some of them have been precognitive in one way or another, so this is why I keep a dream journal of the ones that are almost lucid-like because it's those dreams that are worth journaling about.
I do have some other things including some other EVP's -- and an inner eye vision I got while meditating where I did a sketch of what I saw.... all of which occurred when I was actively seeking information on the image connected to #3706.
I will post those later on today.
Anyway, good to hear that such things as dreams and maybe even EVP recordings (I have my own regular EVP 'contacts' who sometimes answer whatever questions I pose to them -- very lucky in that regard) can be another way to get RV information if... lol, that's what I'm getting in this case.
PS -- interesting that you had that dream that resolved that technical problem for you! I believe Einstein has had such experiences also... fascinating isn't it?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I see the index card sitting on a nice reddish table, maybe a dining table, some fille nearby, not much paper in them... Can't get much more... I'll edit if I see something else.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here's what I got later on Saturday while meditating on the number 3706. A 3 dimensional landscape scene of a farm field and some houses in a shallow valley nestled between gently rolling hills flashed very quickly in my mind's eye. Here's the sketch I did of that scene right after I saw it. Enhanced the sketch in an image editor a bit....

I also did another short EVP session where I asked what's in the image that's connected to the number 3706 and on playback a male sounding EVP voice says "Twenty-five".
Below is a link to this EVP recording and here's what's being said in it:
Me saying: ... "the number 3706"
Then immediately after I say that number an EVP voice comes in saying very clearly: "25"
EVP link

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Palasheea

Hi you sure that the YouTube EVP says "Sun"? It sounds like "Thanks" to me...just wondering.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
YES! from my computer that EVP voice sounds like it's saying "SUN" and everyone here on my end thinks it's saying that too!

But in any case, regardless what that EVP may sound like to anybody else, the important thing is, at least in this case, is that I labeled this recording under the name "SUN" on Saturday, June 2, which was ONE day BEFORE tgidkp posted his image with a SUN in it -- and that really through me for a loop when I saw that yesterday morning when I logged into this forum!

And that he also had a DOOR in his image which is something that showed up in a dream I had that very same morning just before I woke up -- which I recorded in my dream journal early Saturday morning also amazed me because tgidkp ALSO had a DOOR in his 3706 image too!

[edit on 5-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i see some kind of of rectangul/ squar? and dark clouds.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
P.S. I didnt read any posts before i did this.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok, here's my shot at this.......and I did not read any of the other posts before I posted mine......

There is a fold in the index card. It is propped against something ( small dark box?) on a largish table or desk, in the middle of a (empty?) room, in a rather tall building....in a large city. The building is fairly quiet, with a few sounds of distant activity.

When one is seated at the desk/table, the view out the (square) window shows sky, clouds, the tops of other buildings.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
for some reason i saw something pinkish or purple, and then i got an image of a rabbit or some such, and I thought of this:

I'm probably way off but that's what i saw...lol

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I see you, or some guy, kneeling down holding up an index card with 3706 written on it. You're outdoors. Maybe on a camping trip? There is a body of water in the background. I think your dog might be next to you?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Here's what I got later on Saturday while meditating on the number 3706. A 3 dimensional landscape scene of a farm field and some houses in a shallow valley nestled between gently rolling hills flashed very quickly in my mind's eye. Here's the sketch I did of that scene right after I saw it. Enhanced the sketch in an image editor a bit....

Funny you should get this image, i've been following this post since it started but hav'nt tried any remote viewing. Although I got a simaliar image and feeling when i first read this post.

Feeling = small town

House = wooden, a room a bed room, untidy. hard, wooden floor.

Emotion = boredom

land = open space, dusty, vegetation a farm pehaps but daubtful (AOL)

###################

ADDED

damn it just keep getting countryside probably southern america, oh and fishing.

Thats all i felt but nothing else, but your picture strikes a uncanny resemlance to the picture in my minds eye.

Ok greatlakes their is just one problem with this experiment, numbers are universal and people may pick up anything following the wrong eher line (signal) and are missing the objective.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by reaper2]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok I saw an a frame roof, sort of terracotta brownish red colored. The building its self was a natural color. looked more European style not like a Tahoe aframe.

My son saw a beach scene where people were camping./ Or a dog running and playing...

Ok now I can go back in the posts and see if anyone else saw the same thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I also got the following EVP that's in the video below on Saturday during an afternoon EVP recording session where I was asking my EVP contacts what images are connected to the #3706.

I was not going to post this one but greatlakes said to post any other stuff I got for this experiment and even though the answer to my question in this recording in regards number 3706 somehow does not really seem to address the question posed, one never knows if it's connected or not to the RV target until one finds out what that target is -- right?
Put it in a short video:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
can't tell if this is the target 3706,
as i never tried this protocol before...

after some time elapsed with only a view of things swirling past,
->(envision the scene where Dorothy in 'Wizard of Oz'
is looking out the window, during the tornado when the house
is caught up in the funnel cloud, and 'things' fly by the window)

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Not trying to get 'another shot' at this, but if you will, follow with me for a moment.

Last night, it was late, maybe midnight, I laid awake in bed and was just staring at the ceiling. It was dark, mostly quiet, and I initially was with thoughts about the day and it's events.

I remembered this thread, and considered that when I am in the dark and a quiet setting, sometimes my RV efforts are more productive in this type of environment.

So I visualized the 3706. I thought about the number for awhile, and then just tried to clear my mind and see what transpires.

At first I began to see the same imagry that I have posted prior in this thread, and it seemed familiar to how I described it then. I recall I dismissed that in my mind and found myself falling asleep.

I woke up like normal this morning but with persistant memories of my dreams.

As I recall...

There was an old man, he was no longer able to speak. He just sat there. His daughter (I presume) was there and was his caretaker. He seemed distant in mind, just stared at the horizon.

He had an old machine, hap-hazardly covered with a tarp. It appeared to be an old blue tarp, rumpled, and covering a seemingly steam powered device several feet tall and oily and rusty. As it was told to me, he was proud of this machine, it represented something about him or something he did. It didnt appear operational.

I climbed up onto this machine on some type of step ladder and was looking under the tarp trying to see this contraption. Trying to get a look at it. On top, I unfolded a portion of the tarp and found two items just sitting there.

One piece was what looked like an old silver dollar with what looked like an image of Roosevelt on the coin. It was in very shiney condition and had on it what seemed like a thick crystal clear lense the same size of the coin.

The other object was a watch. This watch, bound by a silver clasping watchband, was square. It was like a red onyx square of decent thickness, and although I knew it was a watch, I dont recall there being hands on it. It had no numbers like a normal watch showing the time, instead it just had a light or gold colored number eight positioned exactly where the number 5 would normally be.

I remember putting these in my pocket, almost secreting them away as not to be seen doing this.

Shortly after, I remember leaving the lady and the old man. She seemed ok, and he still just staring away at the distance in his mind, in his chair.

Later on my own, I looked this watch over and the coin. I admired the deep red of the bezel, wondered why the watch was square, and looked at the eight unconcerned with it's location on the dial.

I very very rarely have dreams, or at least recall them. I could fathom one or two a month maybe at very best and when I do recall them they are brief and of no serious consideration. I almost never have dreams with color. This one had color, had detail, had emotion, and moreso I recall it in very clear detail and have dwelled on the details and color as the day went on during moments of introspective thought.

The only coorolation to this event was my unexpected attempt late last night to RV the 3706. Quite possibly unrelated? yes. But I kept dwelling on it that I thought I would post it here as I feel compelled to do so.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by smirkley]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Interesting that you have better 'vision' when you are isolated, away from other sensory inputs. Some experimentation was done with this branch of remote viewing and extra sensory perception, I think it was called sensory depravation or alike...But the scientists REALLY isolated the mind and body, like putting subjects into enclosed water tanks, no light, sound etc.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
my son is guessing five....10 USD

50 dollars in total.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join