It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
[color=RED]Any remote viewers out there?

This is a REMOTE VIEWING EXPERIMENT, any remote viewers, new or experienced, please participate in the remote viewing of the following:

REMOTE VIEWING EXPERIMENT:

1) This Remote Viewing Experiment is assigned the number: #3706

2) The number was generated via random number generator.

3) The number is written on an index card, along with todays date, 5/31/07

4) No further information concerning the experiment is available to keep the experiment as broad based as possible and as to not limit or have preconceived ideas of the Remote Viewing source.

-------------------------------------------------------------
► THE RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON 6/10/07◄
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks and have fun! Lets see who can get this, or get the closest!

[edit on 31-5-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This sounds like fun Greatlakes, I guess i could take a stab at it. I will have to meditate on it first. Do we reply here?Thanks ,Antar

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This sounds like fun Greatlakes, I guess i could take a stab at it. I will have to meditate on it first. Do we reply here?Thanks ,Antar

Yes reply here after you remote view the source. You can reply via text or any images, drawings that you may have, or that you create with regards to the remote viewing source.

thanks antar!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Looks like a house like structure tinted in a reddish hue. I totally guessed.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anything to do with trees?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A bungalow, small house, and a note on a table
?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Come on you guys let's avoid the domino affect...remote viewing has to be outta the blue. You can't let other people's replies affect your results cuz it could be wrong!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Anything to do with trees?

Hi sean, thanks for the interest and reply!

In order to keep the experiment and results as 'pure' as possible I cannot answer any questions or give any hints as to the remote viewing source. The final results will be revealed on 6/10/07 (June 10th, 2007)

For anyone new to remote viewing, here's a simple primer on it and the TECHNIQUE. If anyone has some better examples or tutorials please post em!

Remote Viewing Book (free pdf!) - www.farsight.org...

Original ARMY document online THE CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING MANUAL
www.firedocs.com...

[edit on 31-5-2007 by greatlakes] EDITED THE DATE FROM 7/10/07, TO 6/10/07

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Come on you guys let's avoid the domino affect...remote viewing has to be outta the blue. You can't let other people's replies affect your results cuz it could be wrong!

Yes it is best to not let other posts preconceive any images for you, as these posts may be completely correct or may be completely wrong, or somewhere in the middle.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
In order to keep the experiment and results as 'pure' as possible I cannot answer any questions or give any hints as to the remote viewing source. The final results will be revealed on 7/10/07 (June 10th, 2007)

I think you mean 6/10/07 there greatlakes.
I don't think you want to keep them in suspense until July.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I think you mean 6/10/07 there greatlakes.
I don't think you want to keep them in suspense until July.

Quite right, thanks zaphod! I'd have alot of angry u2u's in my box if that was the case heh, edited...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I saw the number 875. The 5 was pretty clear and I feel it was the last number. The 8 and 7 I am less sure about, but after a while the 7 seemed pretty clear. I also got the impression there was something in front of the number, but I cant be sure if it was another digit or a symbol, it looked very blurry. Also, the date seemed to be on the upper right side of the card in black ink.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I see a Barbi doll in a cage meant for transporting cats or other small animals.

Do we only get one shot at this?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You folded the ticket twice and hidden it under something.
A vase? Sugar?

Did I win some cash?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I see a Barbi doll in a cage meant for transporting cats or other small animals.

Do we only get one shot at this?

Hi!

No you get as many as you like, but the remote view sessions should be proper sessions rather than guesses at the source.

So how many members here are good at remote viewing? Who here is 'new' at it? *raises hand* I am just starting to learn the techniques & reading up on it myself...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
3,759 BTW your handwriting sucks.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here is a video by Major Ed Dames. Some have positive things/some have negative things to say about the guy, but in any case the video is good to show the GROUP of remote viewers technique and the general setups.

Skip ahead to 1:30, the 1st part is an advert...

Google Video Link

Video showing the remote viewing of an old child abduction unsolved case.

Also:

Google Video Link

Video of remote viewing the next terror attack.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

No you get as many as you like, but the remote view sessions should be proper sessions rather than guesses at the source.

Well, I watched Dr. Doom's [Ed Dames] tapes with a friend in hopes that we could predict the metals market like he claims to do and make a fortune.

We don't follow his "protocols" exactly but we think we still have a proper method.

What is a "proper session" to you? Maybe we need YOUR guidelines!

I didn't realize there were rules!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well.. I wouldnt class myself as a being able to remote view however the other night I had a dream of being on this forum reading a post asking to remote view something and the next thing I knew I was in our kitchen and there was loads of pairs of shoes/boots everywhere and then I woke up.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So how many members here are good at remote viewing? Who here is 'new' at it? *raises hand* I am just starting to learn the techniques & reading up on it myself...

I have no formal training in remote viewing, although I have practiced meditation and self hypnosis for most of my life. For myself, my experiences with remote viewing have happened randomly and usually without too much provocation. But when they have happened they have been dead on accurate, which is why I am a firm believer in this ability. Usually I cannot do it when I try to, but I have found on a few occassions that if I clear my mind, feel very peaceful,and concentrate on the target in the back of my mind then sometimes an image will appear.

I am looking forward to seeing the results.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join