It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Lombozo anything, and I will answer.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
What is the secret of the universe?

Hmmmmmmmm............... The secret of the universe, eh? Hmmmmmmmmm......... Time to shake up "old snowy". Yep, and I'll wind it up so I have some good predictin' music and stuff....... Ahhhhh, there we go....... Hmmmmmm.......... Let's see...... The secret of the universe, the secret of the universe.............Hmmmmmm.........alot of people are sayin' that there was like this big bang and stuff. They say like the whole universe was this tiny little thing that exploded and turned into the whole universe......... Yeah sure...........Like if it was this tiny thing that exploded, then what space was this tiny thing sittin' in and stuff before it exploded? Hmmmmm...........It had to be sittin' somewhere and stuff. Like a firecracker. It explodes into a billion pieces, and sends those billion pieces all over the place, but like that firecracker has to be sittin' on the ground, or in a toilet or somethin' before it explodes..........Nope, everyone knows that our universe is an experiment that a really big giant is doin' for his chemistry final and stuff..........
So let's see, the secret of the universe.
Wait! I know this! The secret to the universe is that it takes one billion, four hundred and sixty eight million, three hundred and twenty five thousand, six hundred and eighteen licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ooooooh. Tootsie roll pops. Of course.

I was gratuitously thinking that the answer to life, the universe and everything was 42.

Thanks for clearing that up, Big L. I was so confoozled.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have another question. Which team will Dale Jr. go to in the 2008 season?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
I have another question. Which team will Dale Jr. go to in the 2008 season?

Hmmmmm...................OK "old snowy" do your thing. I like shakin' 'old snowy' it's so soothin' and stuff...................
Hmmmmm........................
Dale Jr'........................where will Ole No. 8 go?
Hmmmmmmm...............................................
I see Red.................and pig? What the hell does that mean?
Red and pig............... what do they have in common?
Wait I also see skin! Red-skin and pig-skin!
Of course! The answer is obvious - Joe Gibbs is where good ole No 8 will call home!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
nooooooooo... NOT JOE GIBBS. nooooooooooooooooooo!!! I wanted him to go to RCR or ginn or even start his own team, but nooooooooooooooo. By the way, if you're wrong about Joe Gibbs, I'm comming after you!!! Beware. muhahahahahaha. I'm joking.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh Lombozo the Great and All-Seeing, I have a question I desperately need an answer for.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Also, if a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ok Lombozo, heres one for ya:
If I were to go to the bermuda triangle and I dissapeared like all those other boats and planes and stuff, Where would I go???

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Oh Lombozo the Great and All-Seeing, I have a question I desperately need an answer for.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Also, if a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?

The sound of one hand clappin', eh? Hmmmmmmmmmm............
Let's see........... C'mon brain, let's do some serious thinkin' here.........
Hmmmmmm...........one hand clappin'.........
I guess it depends on the person. Like if lombozo does it and stuff, it doesn't sound like anything. If my Grandmom does it it sounds like all creakin' and stuff cause her wrist is so creaky and stuff. If Bruce Lee did it, it would make like this really cool whooshin' sound.

Now about that tree...........Hmmmmm............Yep. I did some really cool research and stuff. I went out and got a really cool fancy tape recorder and put it in the woods. Then I waited......and I waited, and I waited some more..........Then I went into the woods and saw that a tree fell right on top of that really fancy tape recorder. Stupid tree! It broke that really fancy tape recorder into a million pieces and stuff. So like now I have to do some more research. But my brain can do some good thinkin'! C'mon brain do your thing. Does that tree make a sound? Hmmmmmmmmmmm......
I got it! Yep! It goes REEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRUUUUHHHHHHMMMMM!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
If my Grandmom does it it sounds like all creakin' and stuff cause her wrist is so creaky and stuff. If Bruce Lee did it, it would make like this really cool whooshin' sound.

Internet connection: $50
Laptop computer: $1100
Asking Lombozo anything: Priceless

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Ok Lombozo, heres one for ya:
If I were to go to the bermuda triangle and I dissapeared like all those other boats and planes and stuff, Where would I go???

Hmmmmmmm.............the Bermuda Triangle, eh? I know that one! I was sittin' and doin' some thinkin' about that one day. Those planes and boats were all involved in the biggest conspiracy ever! George W Bush's great grandfather made hijacked all those planes and boats. Then like he took those planes and boats and kept them in a really fancy warehouse! Then after years of collectin' all those boats and planes the Bush's had enough for their plan. Now here's the really big conspiracy part! The Bush's melted down all those planes and boats and stuff and made new planes. Yep, they were like super fancy missile planes and stuff. Those super fancy missile planes were what they used on 9/11! I'm glad I was able to do such good thinkin' and stuff on that! Maybe I should tell Alex Jones about that. I bet he would be so surprised!
Where would you go? Hmmmmmm........... I heard that Georg W Bush is ascared of clowns, so you would probably relax on a really cool beach in Bermuda with your big clown feet propped up drinkin' a fancy drink and stuff............

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I like the sound of that, sitting on a cool beach with my big feet up, just chillin.
But I would like to find George W. Bush and I would just always stand 15 feet away from him just Starin' at him, I would be in every photo taken of him, kinda like that stupid movie "The Grudge", except it's just me staring at him all day and I would stand at his window at night.
That would scare him right?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dear Lombozo,

When I was very young, I asked my parents where does poop go when it is flushed down a toilet. They replyed "to poop heaven to join all the other poops" Is the sewage treatment plant really poop heaven?

What if I snatch/abduct my poop from the bowl and dump it in the freezer, is the poop now in hell?

Is it wrong/selfish to keep my fravoite poop by my side forever? Is this selfish love?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
I like the sound of that, sitting on a cool beach with my big feet up, just chillin.
But I would like to find George W. Bush and I would just always stand 15 feet away from him just Starin' at him, I would be in every photo taken of him, kinda like that stupid movie "The Grudge", except it's just me staring at him all day and I would stand at his window at night.
That would scare him right?

Dude, you're the best!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Dear Lombozo,

When I was very young, I asked my parents where does poop go when it is flushed down a toilet. They replyed "to poop heaven to join all the other poops" Is the sewage treatment plant really poop heaven?

What if I snatch/abduct my poop from the bowl and dump it in the freezer, is the poop now in hell?

Is it wrong/selfish to keep my fravoite poop by my side forever? Is this selfish love?
[edit on 8-6-2007 by ixiy]

Hmmmm.............I can honestly say that I've never done any thinkin' about this before........

Nope poop heaven is not the sewage treatment plant. The sewage plant is more like limbo. Poop heaven is a nice grass field like where my dog Yabaastad poops. Yep, that poop is sittin' there in the field baskin' in the sun and breeze for eternity. Yep, that is poop heaven!

If you dump your poop in the freezer it would not be poop hell. It would just be some really cold poop.

I think that keeping your favorite poop beside you is very sentimental. I don't think it's selfish and stuff. Kinda like keepin' a picture in your wallet and stuff

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lombozo....

I read in a magazine that Chili Pepper Red is next fall's Black! I'm not sure that's really my color, and to be honest...I'm not liking that very much :down: How is your fashion sense? Can you verify this prediction so I can get a jump start on my fall wardrobe?

I don't really think I look good in Chili Pepper Red without a tan. I may have to make arrangements to go to the fake tan place all winter long! Please tell me that chili pepper red is not the "Shizit" for next fall

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OH Lombozo allmighty.. *Takes a knee as if he were becoming a knight* I have one question for you right now, and i've read the thread it's really funny, and cool, and hilarious, and awsome, and very accurate..

My question to you lombozo, and this may the most difficult question to answer yet in your thread... If I do a hand stand, while juggling knives, and eating a taco (no hot sauce) and listening to beethoven at the same time, will I wish I had never done that?

Oh, and I won't do it without the great Lombozo's consent..

Oh allmighty, I am grateful to be in such a presence...

*Stands up from knee, walks away slowly*

Oh, play that little soothing crystal ball music for my prediction too, will ya please?
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
OH Lombozo allmighty.. *Takes a knee as if he were becoming a knight* I have one question for you right now, and i've read the thread it's really funny, and cool, and hilarious, and awsome, and very accurate..

My question to you lombozo, and this may the most difficult question to answer yet in your thread... If I do a hand stand, while juggling knives, and eating a taco (no hot sauce) and listening to beethoven at the same time, will I wish I had never done that?

Oh, and I won't do it without the great Lombozo's consent..

Oh allmighty, I am grateful to be in such a presence...

*Stands up from knee, walks away slowly*

Oh, play that little soothing crystal ball music for my prediction too, will ya please?
Thanks.

Hmmm....................
Gotta do some deep thinkin' on this one.......... Allright, let's pull out 'ole snowy'....... Yep, let's do some really cool shakin' and stuff........ Mmmmmmm..............
Ohhhhh, gotta wind it up....... Ahhhhhhhhhhh......Like now I can do some serious thinkin' and stuff........
First off I'm seein' my friend Chukkles! Yep, I'm thinkin' maybe you have a huge career at his twisted circus and stuff! Yeah!
Hmmmmmmm............... If you do a handstand, while jugglin' those fancy knives and stuff, you might want to put some hot sauce on those tasty tacos! (A little known fact - hot sauce will disinfect the terrible head wounds you would probably receive while jugglin' those fancy sharp knives.....)
Beethoven. eh? Hmmmmmmm... I like the 9th, but like I bet that listenin' to Funtwo play my favorite - Pachabel's Canon in D major would make it really cool!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Mighty Lombozo... great keeper of the chalice of knowledge... seer of everything unknown to man... even where I left my socks...

Please I beseach thee Oh great Lombozo, who will win the America's cup ?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Poop heaven is a nice grass field like where my dog Yabaastad poops. Yep, that poop is sittin' there in the field baskin' in the sun and breeze for eternity. Yep, that is poop heaven!

What about all the flys? Are they little angels or little devils? What if something comes along and steps on the poop while it is basking?

I worry so much about the well being of poops....hhahahaaa

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello Mr Lombozo, I have a question for you oh great one:

Why do I Yawn?
If you say "because i'm tired"uhh, I guess I would agree?

But there must be some scientific explanation, you mostly do it when your tired so whats it's purpose???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join