It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New threat to America - Breaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Due to the volume of intel regarding hijacked aircraft headed for the US, it should be expected that all flights from foreign ports may be cancelled at a moment's notice. The primary targets could be attacked via air or from ground-based terrorist groups. The recurring theme in all communications is the simultaneous destruction of cities in multiple attacks using non-conventional weapons and suicide bombers throughout the country. Concerning the nuclear weapons labs, it is being stated that certain terrorist organizations have been given the keys to these facilities in order to expedite their destruction. Hospitals have been notified across the country to prepare for massive influx of patients and to go to "red alert" immediately. The Biblis nuclear plant in Germany is a target which was supposed to be destroyed by a hijacked Lufthansa airplane.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Do you have a link to this information. I'm assuming the text comes from a certain source?

Please provide.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just saw this on NEIN and was heading over to post it myself. Good catch, kila!

Digging for more info now....

-B.

Edit: The above image was first posted on several Al Qaeda and jihadist message boards some time ago referencing the 9-11 attacks. Steve Quayle is reporting the above text on his website -- note that his estimation of "attack probability" is "Extremely High (one notch below In Progress)."

Now, my contribution here ---
This "chatter" we all hear about on various message boards and websites has been pretty loud since the weeks before Christmas.
It's all but gone silent in the last couple days -- which is ... odd.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes, I reported on that, but I'm wondering where he got the text. I do not see it on that site.

What is the source of the text?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Would greatly appreciate more information, please post if/when found.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The reason I am asking is if the text in the original post can be tied to a legitimate source this needs to be upgraded at least to a news article, but possibly to an ALERT.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
this should be moved to atsnn

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry, edited my above post....
Just so it doesn't get lost in the replies, see my first post!!

-B.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, we're trying to establish that. The new communication that is being referenced has already been reported here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Its off steve quale's main page (www.stevequayle.com...) and its the first entry into his GLOBAL Terror Alert Updates table

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I also found this link, that says pretty much the same thing BUT the date is from Nov 5 2003

American Muslims Told to Leave Major U.S. Cities

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join