It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new Manhunt 2 trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This trailer was released today, it looks awesome. It has some footage of Leo in it.

Check it out at:

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think about it?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I loved Manhunt, Played it through a few times.
This looks very different, i'm thinking maybe you hav more control over your actions/executions (I don't know though). I will get this game no matter what.
Looks like they've also jammed a complex story in there, maybe take away from the killing.
Different main character might be good.

Can't wait for it though.

Who's Leo? I can't remember that name from the 1st one.

Edit:
I found this review on the game, It still has the same method of killing but apparently you can have some Gun executions and use the environment in certain places.

Good read:
Gamespot review.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Leo is one of the characters in Manhunt 2. We really havent seen much of him until this trailer was realesed.

www.rockstargames.com...

Some more info on him, plus some video footage

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Juvey
Leo is one of the characters in Manhunt 2. We really havent seen much of him until this trailer was realesed.

www.rockstargames.com...

Great link, really shows the metallity of the game, and it looks good.
So Leo is the main character???
From the first trailer you gave I thought main guy was the one with glasses on...

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

www.rockstargames.com...

Great link, really shows the metallity of the game, and it looks good.
So Leo is the main character???
From the first trailer you gave I thought main guy was the one with glasses on...

Both Leo and Daniel (guy with glasses) are the main characters, we are gonna be able to play as both of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Both Leo and Daniel (guy with glasses) are the main characters, we are gonna be able to play as both of them.

Ahh, I see, thats pretty cool, You do mean 2 playable characters right, or is it gonna be one of those games where they just follow?
If you can switch them at any time and split them up, (like "Resident Evil Zero") that would be good, that was a cool game.
Also be good with different styles between them.

I might be tempted to get the wii version (if there is one) but PS2 would be fine...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yeah two playable characters.. I don't think you're gonna be able to just switch between them while playing a mission. But i know it's gonna work like this, in one mission you play as Leo, and in another you play as Daniel, and so on.

Yeah they are gonna release it for the Wii,PS2, and xbox. The Wii version will have exclusive weapons and stuff. The Wii version really looks like it's gonna be the best version, what sucks is that i don't have Wii only a ps2

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am so annoyed!!!

For the time being, this game is banned in the UK before it's even out, I so hope they change their minds...

I'm going to go cry in the coner

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
I am so annoyed!!!

For the time being, this game is banned in the UK before it's even out, I so hope they change their minds...

I'm going to go cry in the coner

Yep I'm well gutted about this, been looking forward to this game for a long time!

The first one was great and I was hoping this one would be better

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can't wait to get my hands on that game since I was addicted to the first manhunt for the PS2 a while back.The next one is also coming out for the wii which has the cool nun chuck features which force you to move your arms around to perform these sinister killing moves.I also heard of there being an additional kill level from the previous three color level kill system.If there's any SSB Brawl fans out there check out my thread located in the games forum.I hope that rockstar delivers the game some of us have been anticipating since the last installment so that we could take out our frustrations on some mindless CPU without having to face the charges of manslaughter,just kidding folks.

top topics

join