It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty Object In the Window

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Around 10am the power went out. I'm not really sure what happened but it was out for at least 3 hours.

I was laying on my bed looking around the room. I decided to open the window and let some fresh air in. There wasn't much to do. I recently built a small shelf for my cat under the window so she could lay down and look outside.

Around 11:39am I was playing around with my phone and then I saw My cat start to act strange. I didn't look directly at her. I saw her through the reflection as she sat under the window. I then noticed that she was staring at something and looked up a bit more and saw a red/orange object floating about. I turned and looked out the window. It was maybe an foot or two from the window and I was literally at the window looking right at it. It almost glowed while I saw it in the reflection though when I looked outside It didn't. It looked like a fern wrapped in a ball with two tails. It looked almost like a plant, yet it had a pollen like texture that was red/orange. It was shiny too. Maybe not like metallic, but very bright. it was about half the size of a lightbulb. It floated up then whooshed off. It was almost too fast for the wind to have carried it like that. The duration of my sighting was about 2 minutes. I was just examining it trying to figure out what it is. Maybe it was a strange plant? I dont really know what It could have been. I just find it to be very odd. It had a real glow when I looked away. When I stared at it the glow was faint. Its why I think it was out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Lol, I've never heard of a plant that floats, so i think you can rule that out.
umm..maybe it was an insect of some sort, a bird or kids playing with some kind of weird toy? I really don't know, sorry. Were you scared at all? It's too bad you didn't get a picture or video of it.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It could possibly have been ball lightning, I've never seen it for myself though so I could be completely off lol. Lemmi go check the ol' google for a picture and some info

Wikipedia

some pics I found off google

[edit on 31/5/07 by FudgeStix]

join