It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by darkbluesky

I have noticed a very gradual change in my perception of the luminescence of regular everyday sunshine on clear days over the last few years. The light seemed much softer, less harsh in my childhood.

Suppose therre was something serious going on with the Sun. Do you think those who knew the truth would want everyone to know the truth?

The truth is the sun is pregnant and just like with any other pregnancy she becomes softer, less harsh with a radiant inner glow.

I don't know exactly when the 'due' date is but somehow I don't think I'll be around and even if I was I don't think I would be in that information loop.

I think you got that backwards. He said it's MORE harsh now than it was in his childhood. I've noticed the same thing, but only in some areas. Like when I'm driving through Georgia I HAVE to wear my sunglasses, but when I'm out west, I don't need them as often.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by Zaphod58

I think you got that backwards. He said it's MORE harsh now than it was in his childhood. I've noticed the same thing, but only in some areas. Like when I'm driving through Georgia I HAVE to wear my sunglasses, but when I'm out west, I don't need them as often.

Whoops! Sorry! My bad. Must be a difficult pregnancy.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
John you made me choke you gotta stop crackin me up.

Now back to that Planet you alls talkin" about. Wonder what's below the surface????????

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
\

admin edit: Childish, churlish rant deleted and member post banned until (s)he can learn how to be CIVIL and post like a GROWNUP.

[edit on 6/2/2007 by Rockpuck]

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
what is your proof rockpuck?

colorful images of venus that are meant to represent something?

im not defending lear here but no one can really prove anything...

why you come in this thread if you dont believe it? why post mean posts? if you dont like what lear believes you can let us know and then be done with it..

you shouldnt insult anyone

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
why you come in this thread if you dont believe it? why post mean posts?

Isn't it obvious? Look at his Avatar... He is one of THEM... Of course THEY don't want the truth to get out...

Illuminati... and a master at that...

Wonder if he can prove that

Oh and I had dinner with that guy in the picture... he's really not so bad when you get to know him

[edit on 2-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
isn't that an orc from the two towers

the one they make an isengaurd, hes like a leader orc

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
He's an Uruk-hai. It's a type of orc but it's bred with something else to make them bigger, smarter and stronger.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
oh yea thats right

sauromon did design them tho, correct?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sauron created the first ones, but they were shorter with bulkier shorter arms. Sauromon created this one that was more human looking. If you look closely at the movies you'll see two different types of Uruk-hai. One created by Sauron the other by Sauromon.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
Hi John, do you have anything to say about Venus' retrograde rotation VS the rest of the solar systems antegrade planetary rotation? Do you think this is a quirk of early disk accretion theory or was it the result of an ancient cataclysm?
[edit on 31-5-2007 by Stale Cracker]

The planet x collision theory? Perhapse this planet's other half?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
well i am hoping it's true i want to move there!!!! let's go

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
isn't that an orc from the two towers

Uruk_Hai and he looks scarier without makeup

But he isn't from Venus so I guess we better get back on track

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
From a purported time-traveller.

"Venus is not the hot smoldering planet you have been taught. It is inhabited and a beautiful place even by your standards."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
from quotes from various people with major political influence.. to events like 9/11 and even the oklahoma federal building bombing.. it's quite evident that our government has an alterior motive, attempting to tighten their grip as far as control goes. what ever that takes is done, for what ever purpose they have.

this alone already has me with a sketchy perception towards them. so if there is substantial evidence towards that, if not, proof itself. why would i trust nasa? i know that prior to nasa we were given the supposed description of venus.. but this along with other planets are made out to be completely uninhabitable.
and i honestly don't believe technology prior to nasa's construction was advanced enough to make clear and complete judgement on venus' atmosphere. well, that is.. not without government funding

i'm not saying i believe john.. but so far, it seems john atleast makes a genuine and sincere attempt to bring forth what he believes is truth.

and a program sponsored, funded and backed by a government which has lied to me in the past over events which include mass murder and other serious issues.. well, let's just say i wouldn't take the latter option if i were forced to make a decision at gunpoint.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by Malakai]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
Hi John, do you have anything to say about Venus' retrograde rotation VS the rest of the solar systems antegrade planetary rotation? Do you think this is a quirk of early disk accretion theory or was it the result of an ancient cataclysm?

Hello!
Indeed, Venus is the only planet to rotate very slowly retrograde.
If it were possible to stand on Venus, The sun ( altho you couldn't see it for the cloud cover ) would rise very slowly in the west and set it the east, 116.75 Earth days later.

Venus rotates so slowly retrograde that it's complete daily revolution takes longer than it's year. Approx. 243 Earth days to rotate once.
Another peculiarity fact about Venus, is that Venus has the most perfect circular orbit around the sun than any other planet.

Here's the problem with landing any robotic or manned craft on Venus and surviving.
Venus has the equivalent of 90 earth atmospheric pressures at surface level
Besides the corrosive acidic dense moving atmosphere, it's well over 800 degrees F temperature and there's absolutely no way for computer components to survive,if those components can't displace their own heat.

Imagine, trying to build a computer that works and survives in a 800 degree Fahrenheit oven while also under extreme corrosive acidic pressure.
Even if our technology conquered the physics, there's still no way to dissipate the heat from the computer components required to build a sucessful Venus lander.
That's why so many robotic crafts have failed very soon after landing.

My Science fiction novel entitled, Ancient Nemesis( Journey to Pluto),
www.trafford.com/06-1593 or

www.amazon.com...=yml_addtitle_0/102-7138181-2627369

is about a catastrophic event in the solar systems ancient past, that changed the entire solar system while virtually turning Venus upside down as it fell inward and was slung by the sun into an odd 17 degree out of plain orbit.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by Superluminal]

[edit on 3-6-2007 by Superluminal]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is the smoking gun for me that johnlear is a disinfo agent. Aliens exist, there's mountains of evidence to that effect, from paleocontact evidence to the Roswell memo. Putting forth a very weak case such as this with no substantiation, a case which would have people believe that NASA and every astronomer in the world (just about anyone with rudimentary equipment could tell from Earth that Venus has levels of CO2 that would be fatal to humans) has faked gigabytes of data (if not more) on Venus can only be "poisoning the well". Maybe Venus was inhabited at one time, but at the present every shred of evidence we have regarding that world demonstrates it as utterly inhospitable to life. For the foregoing reasons, I believe that John Lear has deliberately advanced what he knows to be weak, laughable, and fraudulent case to discredit the legitimate UFO research community.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Soviet Venus Images

www.mentallandscape.com...

This is an interesting perspective image mosaic.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by bridas]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
Soviet Venus Images

This is an interesting perspective image mosaic.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by bridas]

Thanks for that, bridas. Very helpful. So the question must be asked, were the Soviets in on the deception, if it indeed existed? I think the answer must be "no" on both counts. There was no deception, there is no deception, and if there had been, the Soviets almost certainly would not have helped America keep the wool over the world's eyes about Venus' true nature.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Thanks for that, bridas. Very helpful. So the question must be asked, were the Soviets in on the deception, if it indeed existed? I think the answer must be "no" on both counts. There was no deception, there is no deception, and if there had been, the Soviets almost certainly would not have helped America keep the wool over the world's eyes about Venus' true nature.

That is if you don`t believe in a one world order run by the committee of 300 and other groups.

coleman300.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join