It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012
With the proximity to the sun I go with the official story tbh.

John, do you want to fill us in on the whole electromagnetic sun theory? I'm sure you only touched on it in previous topics.

Ta!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Originally posted by knicks4life

John Lear, I have a queston for you, how come the three alleged "Venusians' look EXACTLY like Earthlings? I would expect them to have some difference to us, but it looks like these "venusians" have no anatomical differences to us Earthlings.

Sorry knicks4life, I don't know whether or not these alleged "Venusians" are real "Venusians" or not. But there would be little difference. Martians and Saturnians look identical to us however some describe Martians as more 'barrel-chested'. I haven't seen a Martian (or a Saturnian for that matter) (that I know of) so I don't know for sure.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This argument is totally ridiculous...

One side is saying, "Look we've got huge amounts of evidence, from NASA and many, many other independent and verifiable sources, including taking a visit to your local observatory or University."

And the other side is going "Just, like, totally close your eyes and imagine, man. I mean, I can totally see these venusian flying buses and stuff. Can you see it, man?

...Here have a toke."

Total complete and utter, abominable, undescribably badly thought out, hoax nonsense. Or mentalists. Can't decide.

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 1/6/07 by Smokersroom]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Martians and Saturnians look identical to us however some describe Martians as more 'barrel-chested'.

Yeah, but I'd say barrel chested and TOTALLY FABRICATED.

You are actually properly taking the mickey, aren't you? This story is almost as bad as an episode of Eldorado.

Make a cracking b-movie though...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Zorgon, the color pic is really interesting. At the risk of sounding clueless (I am), can you or someone explain whether those colors are actual or are they representative, and if representative, what they represent (elevation, temp, geology)?

Those are radar images.... the explanation is at the NASA source of the image. As radar images the colors are added in... Its just interesting the choice of colors LOL I doubt NASA will show us any real images anytime soon

But it is a dramatic effect

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

We're always learning new things. Or course some of what we thought we knew will change. This happens with everything, not just space exploration/science. Do you seriously expect scientists to be 100% knowledgeable about everything right away? We don't even know everything about about our own planet, let alone other ones.

Absolutely CORRECT
We don't now everything... so whenever someone makes a statement that this is the "truth" according to some scientist... I just shake my head. That is precisely the point JRA... At this stage we are learning so much so fast that things that were accepted fact only a few years ago are constantly changing, and drastically in some cases...

So when someone tells me "you can't have water without free oxygen", all I can do is shake my head and wonder what they teach in schools these days

(No Stormrider, I won't go into it this thread... do some research yourself, but Eoropa is a ball of water with no atmosphere
)

[edit on 1-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

John Lear, I have a queston for you, how come the three alleged "Venusians' look EXACTLY like Earthlings?

"And God created us in His image..."

Whats to say he didn't use the same mold elsewhere in the Universe? (This applies no matter what or who you conceive "god" to be) It seems kinda foolish to assume that Alien life MUST be different...

What do you base that assumption on? If the same conditions exist on any other world, why would not life be the same?

BTW God, Angels Satan and Demons... ALL of em are true ET's Bible says so they are not of this Earth... Satan and the fallen ones are landed immigrants, and may have been issued a green card by the powers that rule...

Debunk THAT

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Originally posted by Smokersroom

This argument is totally ridiculous...
Total complete and utter, abominable, undescribably badly thought out, hoax nonsense. Or mentalists. Can't decide.

Thanks for your post Smokersroom, I know how you feel. By the way what is your definition of a 'mentalist'? Just curious. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Debunk THAT

Erm, sorry I didn't see any evidence to debunk. Just something a dude wrote a couple of thousand years ago.

And for the hell of it, I'm going to throw some of this into the mix...

Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill."

Exodus 32:27 "Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, . . . and slay every man his brother, . . . companion, . . . neighbor."

Please don't let the aliens be religeous, PLEASE?!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for your post Smokersroom, I know how you feel. By the way what is your definition of a 'mentalist'? Just curious. Thanks again.

C'mon John, you know people who are mental make the best pilots! John Lear. Lisa Nowak. j/k

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
John, do you want to fill us in on the whole electromagnetic sun theory? I'm sure you only touched on it in previous topics.

Are you sure you want to go there?
It might take some time though...

Let us begin with one source... As JRA pointed out Science is constantly changing its notions in the light of new data... so I will start with his favorite source.. NASA (sorry JRA, couldn't resist)

New Phenomena on the Sun

March 21, 2007: It's enough to make you leap out of your seat: A magnetic vortex almost as big as Earth races across your computer screen, twisting, turning, finally erupting in a powerful solar flare. Japan's Hinode spacecraft recorded just such a blast on Jan. 12, 2007...

The view from space is impressive. Visually, the chromosphere resembles a shag carpet with threads of magnetism jutting up from the floor below. Hinode's movies show the threads swaying back and forth as if blown by a gentle breeze. There is nothing gentle, however, about "spicules" shooting into the chromosphere from the underlying photosphere. "These are jets of gas as big as Texas," says Davis. "They rise and fall on time scales of 10 minutes."...

Awesome Video of Electromagnetic Event

SOURCE

What's the Sun doing lately?

From the very beginning of my focused research, I believed that the Sun physically embodied and held the key to the unified field theory - that if we could understand the Sun, we could understand the theory. This because the Sun converts matter to light - returning matter full circle to its origins - and to understand this process and the circle fully, means understanding both matter and light fully, and physically that is all there is.
Gravity is Matter's Memory that it Once was Light - Cornell University

The Explosion that Shattered Solar Theory

NASA report - Another must see video

Plasma: The other 99.9%

I could go on but most won't even read what I just posted. The electric universe is gaining support and momentum daily from most of the major universities and other institutions.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

you know what, don't **** around with me John, Martians???? Saturnians??? you must take me for a **** fool.

If the shoe fits....

:shk:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Childish post deleted and member banned.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just to add to Zorgons list on electric universe sources, I've found some interesting stuff at thunderbolts.info

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

you know what, don't f*ck around with me John, Martians???? Saturnians??? you must take me for a motherf*cking fool.

If the shoe fits....

please just shut the f*ck up if your just going to be sarcastic, that's just bullsh*t okay

dude, you're never gonna last posting in these forums if you freak out on people when disagreeing. Just take a deep breath. peace

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker

you know what, don't f*ck around with me John, Martians???? Saturnians??? you must take me for a motherf*cking fool.

If the shoe fits....

please just shut the f*ck up if your just going to be sarcastic, that's just bullsh*t okay

dude, you're never gonna last posting in these forums if you freak out on people when disagreeing. Just take a deep breath. peace

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

So right you were...
(S)He's outta here, definitely NOT ATS material.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This year the Sun has been extremely brilliant it seems they changed the bulb.

You notice how them chemtrail planes criss cross in front of the Sun to dull it. Oops! I mentioned those chemtrails again.

You think it sounds crazy about the Planets in our Solar System then you won't be able to handle the neat animals that out there either, some of them babies are more intelligent then humans and they will tell you that themselves.

For me Earth is my Cat's Meow.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
This year the Sun has been extremely brilliant it seems they changed the bulb.

You notice how them chemtrail planes criss cross in front of the Sun to dull it. Oops! I mentioned those chemtrails again.

I've been hesitant to mention this to anyone I know for fear of being thought....whacked, but since I'm anonymous here, what the heck.

I have noticed a very gradual change in my perception of the luminescence of regular everyday sunshine on clear days over the last few years. The light seemed much softer, less harsh in my childhood.

Now I realize this is likely just an artifact of my aging corneas, retina, etc. but just maybe the radiance of the Sun has been changing rather quickly on the cosmic time scale. I realize there are numerous websites devoted to reporting the day to day solar activity in terms of flares, CMEs, magnetic events, solar wind, etc. but the data is all obtained by government owned and operated satellites I think.

Suppose therre was something serious going on with the Sun. Do you think those who knew the truth would want everyone to know the truth?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by darkbluesky

I have noticed a very gradual change in my perception of the luminescence of regular everyday sunshine on clear days over the last few years. The light seemed much softer, less harsh in my childhood.

Suppose therre was something serious going on with the Sun. Do you think those who knew the truth would want everyone to know the truth?

The truth is the sun is pregnant and just like with any other pregnancy she becomes softer, less harsh with a radiant inner glow.

I don't know exactly when the 'due' date is but somehow I don't think I'll be around and even if I was I don't think I would be in that information loop.

jra

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

As radar images the colors are added in... Its just interesting the choice of colors LOL

How are they interesting? Those are fairly standard colours for a topography map. It's just the colour spectrum, with violet/blue for the lowest areas and red for the higher areas, sometimes with white for the highest peaks.

At this stage we are learning so much so fast that things that were accepted fact only a few years ago are constantly changing, and drastically in some cases...

I wouldn't really say they're constantly changing. More like just continuing to add to what we already know. Rarely do we do a 180 and drastically change what we thought we knew. I can't think of any recent examples anyway.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join