It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

Fair enough, though I have always had a hope that Venus was actually inhabited much like Earth is with us, and the 'high pressures' and supposed hostile atmosphere was all a lie, with interest kept on Mars so we don't look or think too much about Venus..best stop there I think, I'm starting to sound like David Icke!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack_Deth
It is interesting that you post this John because I was just discussing not only the moon ideas but Venus and Mars with my fiance last night.

NASA and the RKA definitely are covering up what is really on Venus. All attempted Venusian landers have subsequently failed after reaching the planet. I count 12 of them which all have supposedly plunged into the Venusian atmosphere to never be heard or seen from again. Whether they really failed or not can be questioned. I would be willing to bet that they did actually fail, however that is because they've been programmed to visit a different Venus entirely than what Venus really is (as John describes above). Also note, these landers were not NASA but RKA.

So how about some supposed Venus surface pictures (the ones that actually made it to and broadcast from the surface for a short time).

"Oops, we keep landing in Venuses only large desert..."

So the temperature in there only large desert with an average temperature of 864 degrees Fahrenheit.Wow id say thats hot compared to the hottest we have ever recorded on earth was in death valley at 134 degrees.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider

originally posted by JohnLearMany scientists believe water must be present before living things can come into being. Dr Harold C Urey of the University of California, for example, has said water and not oxygen is the basic substance of life.

Oh, that's a very scientific statement; water is by it's very nature 2 parts hydrogen and one part oxygen. So, please tell me, how can water exist without oxygen? Ergo, oxygen must be present for water to be created. I guess they didn't understand that back in December of 1959. Very credible news story there, John. Just thought I'd through that out there.

Humans may not be able to live on the planet, maybe... But what does that have to do with other life forms? with alien and unknown features?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Life that is there is likely to be living underneath the planets surface. Not hot under there, probably has inner-earth warmth as well!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join