It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mission Mars 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Could you imagine when the New Mission for Mars Exploration land if Alien was waving their hands in front of Camera!!! It sure could be great!

Seriously, If you look closer to the picture taken, it's looks like that the picture taken is Curiously similar to the moon landing. Looks like an Earth desert....
Are we seriously on Mars or it's a canular? What do you think?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The alien waving would be good no wait it would be great!! live in front of the world!!

I knew this was going to happen people thinking the mars trip is a hoax. I do honestly think we have been to the moon and I do honestly think that probe is on Mars lets hope other people could accept that.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Look at the pictures of the older crafts that have landed on Mars... It's pretty much the same... I'd imagine that many ice worlds would resemble our tundras as well... It's similar to the moon, because of similar circumstances....numerous crater impacts, etc. On Earth, we have forests, and seas to hide craters....neither of which are on either Mars or the Moon, so yes, it's not hard to believe they look similar.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valombre
Could you imagine when the New Mission for Mars Exploration land if Alien was waving their hands in front of Camera!!! It sure could be great!

Seriously, If you look closer to the picture taken, it's looks like that the picture taken is Curiously similar to the moon landing. Looks like an Earth desert....
Are we seriously on Mars or it's a canular? What do you think?

Yes, we are really on mars.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I believe we are on Mars...Did anyone see the NOVA special on the making of the Mars craft? From what the special showed, this new robot rooter is a lot more advanced than their last flop.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
But I thought the idea of differing missions was to explore different terrain isn' it?

This looks just like the last location they were at.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It is the same planet you know... Just because this time, we didnt land in a rain forest or something, doesnt mean it should look different... If you look at pictures of the planet taken from telescopes, it looks pretty much the same all over... Why would the details look different up close? I am just saying that we dont know enough about Mars to make judgements about what it should look like, and that it should look different all over...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Why didn't they land in the middle of Cydonia then?

I sure would like to see images from there.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yeah I know that we are on Mars, But keep your mind open that the picture that we see looks like what we think that it should looks like, A desertic land. It was the point of that post. I'm pretty sure that we are on Mars but the point was that the picture taken could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Cydonia is too rough for the cheap "bouncy" landers. Chancer are it would end up in a crater or valley some where stuck sideways.

I think beagle 2 was headed to cydonia, and its failure was probably due to this.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Frankly I would be happy with a closeup flyby of Cydonia (which has already likely happened due to numerous missions), to once and for all address the question of artificial structures in that region.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

There are many reasons why the have landed where they have.

Firstly and most importantly, the robot is solar powered so they MUST be on teh equater, now that immediately wipes out 80% of teh planet. Then, it has to be somewhere flat, another �% goes there, not too rocky 1% and other reasons that I cant be bothered explaining now:-) but you get the idea,

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't know...

when people were saying the Moon Landing was filmed in LA i just through that it was just some person looking for attention!..but when i watch the picthures their were more than 1 shadow and theres olnly 1 sun, and the flag was moving, theres no wind on the moon!

so i don't really know

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krisboton
I don't know...

when people were saying the Moon Landing was filmed in LA i just through that it was just some person looking for attention!..but when i watch the picthures their were more than 1 shadow and theres olnly 1 sun, and the flag was moving, theres no wind on the moon!

so i don't really know

Utter crap.

Every one of those hoax theories has been disproven and explained by real science.

I point you to www.badastronomy.com... to see for yourself.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
if i was the alien, i would either moon the camera for all of earth to see or flash my cock at it.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
if i was the alien, i would either moon the camera for all of earth to see or flash my cock at it.

Yea but if you were an alien would you do that honestly?

Its like when people say "If I was a woman then I would be a lesbian"

You say that now but if you were its very, very doubtful you would

new topics

top topics

join