It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen these pics of supposed alien/human hybrids people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
All I see is photoshopped images of normal looking people. Nothing weird at all...Sorry. I've seen people that look way weirder than that and they're not going around saying they're alien hybrids.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Well 2 of the "aliens" look pretty much human and the hybrid grey doesn't even look like a real picture. These aren't very convincing to me... the "lightship" looks very fake...

Also one has to bear in mind that if the stories are true about all these aliens.....

The Nordics & other Human types are the enemies of the grays.

Why then would he be contacted by both Grays "Hybrids" & the Human types "Nordic & Celtic"... "he would have been contacted by one side or the other"

Dose'nt add up.

Although, there are rumors that the Hybrids "tall Whites", have seperated themselves from the grays. Mabe they joined the other humans.

Anyway, the Hybrid image here, is definately a fake.. She looks nothing like the Hybrids that have been described.

Her Eyes are far too small. They should be around 3 times the size of a humans eyes. Secondly, the image looks like the head shot of a Brats doll,,,hehehe

Not to mention that the other Photo's look way too vauge & unfocused for a supposed professionsl Photographer.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
NOW i know where they got the design for BRATZ DOLLS!!!! Duh!!!
They look just like the first picture!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I consider this video more genuine than those pics rapidshare.com... (Right Click Save As)

Let me tell you what bugs me of the human endeavor
I've never been a human in question, have you?
Mankind went to the moon
Forget progress by proxy
Land on your own moon
It's no longer about what they can achieve, out there on your behalf
But what we can experience
Up here and of our own time
It's called. . .

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I hate to be the jerk that sits at your lunch table only to knock your trays over and hang with the beautiful cheerleader, but.........

This is why "UFOLOGY" has and will never have any credibility whatsoever. I usually like to leave people be, but alien and reptilian thread are an exception. I honestly feel as though this crowd should be checked as often as possible to make sure they're not hoaxing anybody into believing them. As I've seen on the "NASA space shuttle film," there's wild things that happen, but 99.999% is just cheap attempts at making believers out of the gullible, and that's not right.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
I consider this video more genuine than those pics rapidshare.com... (Right Click Save As)

Let me tell you what bugs me of the human endeavor
I've never been a human in question, have you?
Mankind went to the moon
Forget progress by proxy
Land on your own moon
It's no longer about what they can achieve, out there on your behalf
But what we can experience
Up here and of our own time
It's called. . .

Anyone have more information on this video?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

I've always wondered about the girl in that video, and if she is 'real'. I think I've heard that she has a genetic disorder that displaces her cheek-bones. I could be wrong, well, i most likely am wrong. But i will try to look it up.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You know, no matter how many of these alien/human hybrid photos come up, I'm still not posting my drivers license photo to add to the collection.

It's just too embarassing.

*edit to add an errant "n"

[edit on 12-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about this video? I have tried getting info on the 'kid' in this video for about a year and haven't found any information.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Leto

CGI made by Chris Cunningham.

More infos here
www.director-file.com...
www.director-file.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I hate it how people laugh off this sort of stuff just because it can be done in Photoshop. People think, just because these people look like humans they aren't extra-terrestrial.

How the hell do you know?

I always keep an open mind to this stuff because frankly, no one knows. The beings in the photos look very pure and strange, not saying they are extra-terrestrial but keeping an open mind!

Just because it's too good to be true doesn't mean it's not real.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Dave

How about the fact that the look like artwork and not photographs. They are no more realistic than carpet tacks on a garbage can lid.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

That part isn't true. There are many cases where nordics and greys are seen in the same craft. In some the nordics calm the abductee down, in others the nordics play the more dominant role in the agendas and the greys coordinate to their goals. One of the best persons account from childhood was with Noridcs and Greys, and began in South America, which he said was Nordic territory, as in the groups that had carried out work and had bases here for thousands of years, and North America was Grey territory. When they moved to the US, agreements had to be reached between the two groups and he was then also tagged and forced into Grey agenda as well as ongoing work with Nordics. Things aren't cut and dried as you think. And ets are not specists.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you for that example. I'd seen that ad on youtube and never knew how it was done. She honestly looked like how one might imagine a hybrid to look.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

looks a little skeptical to me.. little more convincing might be in order..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join