It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen these pics of supposed alien/human hybrids people?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
These were posted on C2C by Paola Harris. She obtained them from a supposed contactee, Maurizio Cavallo. Haven't seen these pics before.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well 2 of the "aliens" look pretty much human and the hybrid grey doesn't even look like a real picture. These aren't very convincing to me... the "lightship" looks very fake...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Maurizio Cavallo is one of Italy's famous contactees along with
the late Eugenio Siragusa. Cavallo claims he is still contacted
by beings from Clarion some of them human-like. Cavallo
provides photographs and films and his case is a classic in
Italy. Paola Harris showed me the photos and videos recently
and now she is going to release the case in the US and Mexico.

This is an old tv interview with Maurizio Cavallo.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And this is a photo of a Clarion craft landing during one of his
contacts. Visit his website at:

www.centroclarion.it...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Those pictures and those youtube videos aren't taken seriously are they?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Very badly done with Photoshop and some ad-ons to pull the images

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Those videos... what a joke!!!

This is why I will NEVER take Maussan seriously. This man is either gone crazy over UFOs or he simply is one more charlatan. WTF!!! What is going on these days with the whole UFO community? It is like they want to believe so hard that they are willing let go of reality.

The photos of the aliens and the hybrid are just a joke. This whole UFO topic is just becoming one big joke. I am a UFO believer because I had the most amazing sighting when I was smaller. If it were not for that, I would simply be one of those skeptics who say that all UFO believers are NUTS.

We need better footage of UFOs if we want the world to take us seriously. Bringing photos like these just hurts our cause. Anyway, whatever....

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Come on, the C2C drone is too good these are to bad, general consensus? Photos and videos don't count. Therefore disclosure is now more of a 1 on 1 affair. As planned.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm beginning to worry about our Jamie...

The photos of 'Suell' etc, are interesting, but do, unfortunatley, smack more of shots taken from some new age site, or having been squeezed through the dreaded Photoshop mangle. The, excuse the pun, 'unearthly' glow around each one (apart from the 'lightship') does not help their credibility, for me, in the slightest. If these hybrids were willing to have their portraits taken, why the heck did they allow the photographer to include the romantic blurring? To make them look better so they can impress a publicity agent?

Surely, if the successfull results of human/alien cross breeding actually stood before a camera and allowed photos to be taken that would knowingly be plastered all over the internet, why the halo-like glow? Are they promoting themselves to be semi-divine? Why not just have a clear, daylit series of photos, showing them insitu around their off-world cousins vehicles, laughing and confident in their totally unique heritage? Wouldn't that make a lot more sense instead of trying to make us all believe they are what they claim to be by adding cheap special effects? Just show us something undeniably odd, for goodness sake, not the type of shot that's going to be torn to shreds by every armchair expert.

It makes me wonder, and there is always the possibility that these photos are real, what menatality 'aliens' have? If I were one of them (and I'm not) I ABSOLUTELY WOULD HAVE TRAWLED THE INTERNET FIRST, seen all the blatant forgeries, and had the photoshoot done in such a way that it grabs everyones attention by its sheer, everyday ordinaryness. Why, I may even have placed some momentoes of my other home around me, something that that simply cant be terran. But no, we get another set of spooky photos that we've all seen before. Hands up who's sick of the words 'grainy' 'blurred' and 'the distortion was caused by an unknown energy field'. (Mind you, I could be totally wrong. They might all be hopeless romantics, with a culture that is based on the dramatic. The photos, with accompanying theatrical effects, may be perfectly normal to them. Darn it; I've just argued against myself. Again.)

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Its Uncanny how Suell from Clarion looks alot like Heath Ledger

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Contactee cases are always controversial. From Adamski and Fry,
then Meier and now Cavallo and Urzi these cases should be taken
separately using a methodologic analysis based on evidences
and testimonials that sometimes take years like in the classic
cases.

It will require everyone's own perception to approach each case in
order to establish a criteria to make a judgement based on all
posible interpretations, this perception will require skills in the
investigative field to provide evidences to rebuttal each case or
a technological conclusive dossier to sustain the validity of the
studied case. However as a common rule contactee cases always
remain in controversy.

Just as an addition in this methodology. Common sense can't
be applied to the UFO / ET phenomena under scientific basis.
It's a challenge.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
Its Uncanny how Suell from Clarion looks alot like Heath Ledger

hahah i was thinkin the same exact thing. Those pictures are wildly ridiculous. And i love the one where they stretch the top of that chicks head. Who comes up with this crap?!?!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Struuth!
Spherize a couple of kid's pics and there you are,
ripping of another couple of thousand gullible
fools.
Oh well, he'll be hitting the lecture circuit with the
rest of 'em and signing CD's and the like.

The only REAL truth I've heard about UFO's, aliens
and so-called witnesses to all this garbage, is the
baseball- orientated advice given in SIGNS...
SWING AWAY!!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You do know about Clarion, don't you? Truman Bethrum was a contactee in the fifties and a contemporary of George Adamski. Where Adamski reported on human civilizations on Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Venus, Bethrum talked about the planet Clarion. It has some unusual characteristics.

First, it is in the same exact orbit as Earth, but at 180 degrees from us, therefore you can't see it because the Sun blocks our view. Second, the completely human civilization covers this beautiful planet. It's inhabitants are 100% Christians and speak perfect English, but always in rhyme. They are known for their Sunday church attendance.

Several other contactees since Bethrum have used Clarion in their stories. It's very much like sleeper's story which has such a large following on ATS right now.

So beware! If this guy's Clarion inhabitants don't speak English in rhyme, they've got to be fake.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
First, it is in the same exact orbit as Earth, but at 180 degrees from us, therefore you can't see it because the Sun blocks our view.

Yeah, that's a good one. Too bad nobody ever explained to Bethurum that the Earth's orbit is elliptical, not circular, so it wouldn't be possible for another planet to be in the same orbit without us seeing it once in a while.

This stuff does have a kind of fun, retro quality about it, harkening back to the early days of UFOs when stupid, gullible people would believe just about anything.

Not like today, when we are much more critical and analytical.

Ahem.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

This is why I will NEVER take Maussan seriously

That and his inability to distinguish released helium balloons from a fleet of UFOs.....

Those pics...oh boy, hehe....if you're going to photochop, at least put some effort into it....

First, it is in the same exact orbit as Earth, but at 180 degrees from us, therefore you can't see it because the Sun blocks our view.

Something tells me our probes, not to mention the astronauts and moon landings, would have detected this. Then of course, there's the gravitational physics, where the math simply doesn't allow for a second Earth on the same orbit.... How delightfully retro...like an Adamski marathon!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have to agree with nearly everyone on this thread that those are super fake. I mean seriously; who falls for THAT? And as for Jaime Maussan, you could show him a picture of a flying meatloaf and he'd proclaim it a UFO.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And why is it that potentially controversial pictures rumored to be fakes are always out of focus...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ever consider the fact that we all may be hybrids>?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
OMG you found My Pie TINs!!!!!

anywho, the photos are pretty bunk, but what about the idea, doesnt seem too far fetched to me, I mean ideas are always frowned apon untill the proof smack the skeptic out of you.

"Cant keep thinking the world is flat even when you see a pic of a balloon with earth painted on it."

ETs on earth breeding? hell its deff not Impossible just improbable.

But I have to admit with more and more bunk photos like that its no wonder no one gives it a plausable belief.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The picture from "Suell" reminds me of a native American person. I just can't remember where ive seen it before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join