It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lizards are coming back !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Twenty years after its premiere as an NBC miniseries, the network has given the go-ahead for a script commitment that could revive "V," the science-fiction television classic, as "V: The Second Generation," a new, three-hour movie with original creator Kenneth Johnson returning to write, direct and serve as executive producer for the sequel ...

"'V: The Second Generation' will give me the opportunity to pick up the story 20 years later. The alien force is deeply entrenched, has turned many earth people into followers, and is sweeping them toward a dangerous new conquest. The Resistance seems to be fighting a losing battle when suddenly Earth gains a powerful and mysterious new ally.

www.primetimetv.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
oh dear god...so diana is coming back!!!!!!

what about the star child Elizabeth?

hmmm...interesting!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
SWEET!!!

Yay for Diana! But we could forget that Elizabeth ever existed, hmm??? Was the only "hokey" moment in an otherwise great miniseries....

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Oh that would be so cool..

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wow, this sounds awesome! Heck, it might even make me watch primetime network television again!

But if this is a second generation, I think we need a new main villain other than Diana.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The lizards need to be scarier too, but with new CGI techniques that shouldn't be too difficult.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I agree that the need to be scarier - more inhuman. In V, they were just humans with scaly skin and red eyes. Now they can be so much more. And I wonder if they'll tie this in with the obvious David Icke/Chitauri connection.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This must have been one of the first threads I posted in ATS, back when I was 'The Pook'

They've got some of the original cast on board - including Jane Badler (Diana) and Robert 'Freddy' Englund (Willie).

us.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just read most of the threads and they indicate that it will most likely be a remake of V not a continuation of the series.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
This must have been one of the first threads I posted in ATS, back when I was 'The Pook'

They've got some of the original cast on board - including Jane Badler (Diana) and Robert 'Freddy' Englund (Willie).

us.imdb.com...

I thought Willie was killed or badly injured and left behind.....My God!!! It's true the memory does go when you age argggghhh

Hey who are you and what are we talking about :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
From what I remember, Willie joined the resistance against the Visitors. He then strapped knives on his fingers and killed most of the aliens in their sleep.

Or somthing like that

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No doubt a fine campaining effort by David Icke to get the show back on the air.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
No doubt a fine campaining effort by David Icke to get the show back on the air.

Maybe we'll see guest star spots from the Queen of England, George Bush, Tony Blair and Dick Cheney

top topics

join