It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spaceplane Sighted Over Ireland in 2004

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter

Well a winged spacecraft would most likely use a runway.... LOL. If it didn't I do not think there would be a giant elevator in the middle of an airport.... or even near it.

That's just my opinion though.

Maybe the aircraft had VTOL capabilities. I'm sure someone seeing a Harrier jump jet taking off or landing for the first time must have been quite impressed, or confused

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
must have been awesome power coming from somewhere, lift a thhing like that i mean you could just use the triangle tech lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Are you the Megawatts Mike AKA Megawatts1066 who has all the videos of the Hoaxer Barry King on Youtube?

If so dont you think that being related to 2 known Hoaxers, Barry King and James Casbolt makes your statements and assertions questionable?.

Apologies if you arent the same chap, but the similarity is quite amazing

[edit on 15/7/07 by Chorlton]

Did you get an answer to this, Chorlton? If so, I did not see it. So I can confirm for you that Megawatts Miles here on ATS is indeed Megawatts 1066 on Youtube. As for your second question, it's a very valid one and deserves an answer from Miles Johnstone aka Megawatts himself. Doesn't seem likely you'll get one now though.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sorry, that should have been Miles Johnston, not Johnstone with an 'e'.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mollo

Did you get an answer to this, Chorlton? If so, I did not see it. So I can confirm for you that Megawatts Miles here on ATS is indeed Megawatts 1066 on Youtube. As for your second question, it's a very valid one and deserves an answer from Miles Johnstone aka Megawatts himself. Doesn't seem likely you'll get one now though.

No I never did get an answer, though to be honest I never expected him to reply.People are happy to ally themselves to known Hoaxers as it increases their 'front' to their followers but when pushed will often just back away.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Some information I obtained.

Craft owned by consortium group (alien-human allies against humanity), coming in for landing to underwater base as described in this thread already, off the coast of Ireland.

Craft is partly human and alien tech and has some cloaking capabilities. Was not supposed to be seen but electrostatic effects in environment helped to nullify cloaking.

Area is a portal of sorts with many vectors in the British Isles. Easier to access higher densities.

Craft carried slave workforce made of cloned humans and human alien hybrids from moon base. New moon bases in construction. Craft brings back wornout and injured humans for new shipment of 'fresh' ones.

Chorlton is 'believed' to be NSA operative.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmm, at last somewhere local.

I think I live in the flight path of those biro lines, not too sure, I want to know more about this...

*edit - Also mentioned in page 1, I live about 10 miles from Carling Lough and can see the Mourne Mountains from my bedroom window. But have noticed a lot of flight activity, fighter jets I can hear but can't see. (I have a good vantage point - 360 degrees on the top of a hill)
I've flew quite a lot, but not once have I flew over the Mournes. Quite weird to have stuff like this so close to home.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Makkuri]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Some information I obtained.

Craft owned by consortium group (alien-human allies against humanity), coming in for landing to underwater base as described in this thread already, off the coast of Ireland.
Craft is partly human and alien tech and has some cloaking capabilities. Was not supposed to be seen but electrostatic effects in environment helped to nullify cloaking.
Area is a portal of sorts with many vectors in the British Isles. Easier to access higher densities.
Craft carried slave workforce made of cloned humans and human alien hybrids from moon base. New moon bases in construction. Craft brings back wornout and injured humans for new shipment of 'fresh' ones.

You should write a book about your fantasies.
If you state they arent fantasies where is your evidence of all the above?, or did a 'friend' tell you

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Chorlton has not explained to anybody yet why he or she has so much time to hang around here when he or she seems to have no interest whatsoever in what is being said?

You ask for proof? What proof is there that Pluto exists?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Chorlton has not explained to anybody yet why he or she has so much time to hang around here when he or she seems to have no interest whatsoever in what is being said?

If he/she wasn't interested then why would he/she post? Or is what you're really trying to say is people who don't agree with you on every single topic aren't welcome?

Seeing is believing for a lot of folks and you can see it with a good telescope. Don't believe me? Buy a telescope or visit an observatory sometime.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
John noticed the disscussion about a space plane is ir possibble it could have been the Auroa Stealth Reconnissance Plane able to travel at mach six that is extremely fast. It may have looked like one of these?

Yet upscaled and larger?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey Miles ( Meggawatts ) I THINK IT IS BACK!

This big triangular shaped craft has been sighted again over the West Midlands area of the UK. Log on to www.expressandstar.com and type in the search box ' dorito UFO ' There are reports and a photo of an arrowhead object in the sky.

I saw this object myself whilst out driving mid October last year. I stopped my vehicle and got out to look. The craft made a slow 90 degree right turn and levelled out. It appeared to be travelling very slowly. It was black and I could not discern any markings. It made NO NOISE whatsoever. Difficult to estimate size but my guess is it was about 1 mile or so distant which would make it considerably larger than a 747.

I dismissed the sighting ( my first UF object ) as I read later that day that a Vulcan bomber had been restored and had been on a 20 minute test flight that day from its base in Lincolnshire. However, I have to say that I have seen a Vulcan bomber (in flight) at close quarters and they are deafening!! The 4 Rolls Royce Olympus engines I would guess are the noisiest power plants ever as anyone who has ever witnessed Concord will testify.

Cheers.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by pippadee]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I have to hand it to you, you've got imagination on steroids. However, in stark contrast with your impressive but unsubstantiated claims, Pluto is real according to real facts:

Observations of Neptune in the late 19th century caused astronomers to speculate that Uranus' orbit was being disturbed by another planet in addition to Neptune. In 1905, Percival Lowell, a wealthy Bostonian who had founded the Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, Arizona in 1894, started an extensive project in search of a possible ninth planet, which he termed "Planet X".[15] Lowell's hope in tracking down Planet X was to establish his scientific credibility, which had been dented by his widely derided belief that channel-like features visible on the surface of Mars were in fact canals constructed by an intelligent civilisation.[16] By 1909, Lowell and William H. Pickering had suggested several possible celestial coordinates for such a planet.[17] Lowell and his observatory conducted his search from 1905 until his death in 1916, but to no avail. Lowell's disappointment at not locating Planet X, according to one friend, "virtually killed him".[18]

Constance Lowell, Percival Lowell's widow, subsequently embroiled the observatory in a decade-long legal battle to secure the observatory's million-dollar portion of Lowell's legacy for herself, which meant that its search for Planet X could not resume until 1929.[19] In that year, the observatory's director, Vesto Melvin Slipher, summarily handed the job of locating Planet X to Clyde Tombaugh, a 22-year-old Kansas farm boy who had only just arrived at the Lowell Observatory after Slipher had been impressed by a sample of his astronomical drawings.[19]

Tombaugh's task was systematically to image the night sky in pairs of photographs taken two weeks apart, then examine each pair and determine whether any objects had shifted position. Using a machine called a blink comparator, he rapidly shifted back and forth between views of each of the plates, to create the illusion of movement of any objects that had changed position or appearance between photographs. On February 18, 1930, after nearly a year of searching, Tombaugh discovered a possible moving object on photographic plates taken on January 23 and January 29 of that year. A lesser-quality photograph taken on January 20 helped confirm the movement. Tombaugh walked into Slipher's office and declared, "Doctor Slipher, I have found your Planet X."[20] After the observatory obtained further confirmatory photographs, news of the discovery was telegraphed to the Harvard College Observatory on March 13, 1930. The new object would later be found on photographs dating back to March 19, 1915.[17]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

May I get back in touch with T. Miles G. Johnston? I knew him back in the 80's and 90's but we lost touch when he went to work for BBC and had a Middlesex address. He did a series of videos on Irish pirate radio that I have just copied to DVD. I used to run a company called Aircheck Factory in the US. I live in Belgium now. I realize this does not substangtively contribute to the discussion but would really appreciate just letting Miles know where I am! Thank you. Tom Konard

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

May I get back in touch with T. Miles G. Johnston? I knew him back in the 80's and 90's but we lost touch when he went to work for BBC and had a Middlesex address. He did a series of videos on Irish pirate radio that I have just copied to DVD. I used to run a company called Aircheck Factory in the US. I live in Belgium now. I realize this does not substangtively contribute to the discussion but would really appreciate just letting Miles know where I am! Thank you. Tom Konard

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
intresting draw, too silly to think that is not from us

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join