It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting into my Blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hi, this may seem like a really stupid question but I haven't been updating my blog for several months and now when I go back to update it, I can't remember how to access my file manager. Can someone help...please.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is anyone out there?

Someone help this member!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh, right! I have a blog too! Haha I haven't updated it in so long I can't even remember how to access mine, let alone update it.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sorry all. Its the former PTS Councilor in me crying out to help this person who hasn't got any obvious love.

Sue me.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Blogs are down folks.

Thanks for the link, Umbrax; Man, that sucks, big time. Just when I was ready to get back into it, too. In the thread on the blog problem, Zed said we should back up our files, but I don't even remember how to log into my blog. Can you at least helm me with that? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
EastCoastKid, I already posted a link in regards to the blogs being down. Was there something more you expected from me?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by StormriderI don't even remember how to log into my blog. Can you at least helm me with that? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

You can't log into your blog. This used to be the link, blog.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Sorry all. Its the former PTS Councilor in me crying out to help this person who hasn't got any obvious love.

Sue me.

Thanks Kid, and no apologies needed, at least not as far as I am concerned. Once a councilor, always a councilor, eh?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
EastCoastKid, I already posted a link in regards to the blogs being down. Was there something more you expected from me?

yah. I want a forum made of cotton candy.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider
Once a councilor, always a councilor, eh?

This is true

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Will the blogs be up anytime soon?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Going to have to close this one now and redirect to the original blog thread (which is topped on this board)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

nightbreid, the latest information can be found there

top topics

join