It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible wall and piece of wood on Mars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have been doing some more research on Mars today on my day off from work. I found two interesting images I wanted to share with my friends here on ATS.

This image I believe shows an old ancient wall, well the remnant of a wall. You can even see an outline on the ground that curves off to the left. Below is the zoom of this image.

Original Image of possible wall on Mars.

Below is an image of possible wood on Mars.

Original image to possible wood on Mars.

There used to be life on Mars past and present. I have found statues of faces along with skulls on Mars. I also found bugs flying on the surface of Mars.

Life is abundant in our Solar System.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
very interesting,the 1st does look like some sort of wall type thing,the second i'm not so sure about,it could be a weird shaped rock or something..good finds tho

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If you want anyone to take the wall hypothesis seriously then you first must show that no other interpretation holds up. Frankly it looks to me as if a completely natural interpretation is highly plausible. After all, we've seen lots of curving shapes on the rocks on Mars and they all turn out to be natural rocks.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I dont see anything, to be sincere....

Not even with the zoomed image.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
If you want anyone to take the wall hypothesis seriously then you first must show that no other interpretation holds up.

I figure it like this, we pay our taxes and they use a percentage of our taxes to send these rovers to Mars. If we could only ask them to move the rover to that rock and shave off some of the dirt to see what it really looks like underneith also to see how deep does this go. Then we would not have to hypothesis and get down to some real research.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Was the wall there to keep the Martians in - or us out?

Looks fairly natural to me

The ground (espacally to the left of the wall) shows a matching curve, possable edge of a very weather worn crator? or something to do with lava? Don't think theres anything intelligent behind it.

new topics

top topics

join