It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beatle’s “Paul is Dead” hoax finally explained, part 1

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I came across a bizarre e-mail regarding the Beatle's Paul is Dead hoax and wonder if anyone else has seen it? Something about it sparked my curiosity, and I've spent a good amount of time researching it. I've written the explanation that appears below. Does anyone think this at all fits? It's easy to dismiss as utterly absurd, unless you actually take a hard look at it. Here's my effort at explaining what I think may be happening:

I know about the claim that the Paul is Dead thing was about a phony car accident. It's certainly plausible that four young men, experiencing what was arguably the ultimate in fame and adulation, found inspiration in creating elaborate clues about something as inane as a fake automobile accident But maybe they were hiding clues to something far more significant and meaningful, something that they continued to write about in their post-Beatle years, and up to the present day. Maybe it was about someone else, someone the Beatles occasionally referred to as Paul.

As an exercise to illustrate how I've interpreted the e-mail I received, lets say you've always wanted to be an edgy screenwriter and want to come up with an idea for a trippy screenplay, something that might make it as a cult film. You’re a fan of the sixties, so you begin by thinking about what it was like to live in, say, 1963. JFK was assassinated. The Cold War and the possibility of nuclear destruction weighed heavily on peoples minds. There were probably a lot of feelings of hopelessness and despair. You decide to use that as your starting point.

You think more about people’s mindset in 1963. There must have been a lot of people praying to God for help. You think “what if he did?” What if God sent a savior, born in 1963? But then, we’d all have known about it. Everyone would have been all like Kumbaya, rejoicing, and holding hands, right? ….Nowhere Man, the world is at your command… Then you think, what would the actual response have been? Men in positions of high power and little true faith would probably be unwilling to hand dominion of the earth over so readily. Not too dissimilar from a past event in history....Nobody listens to him, they can see that he’s just a fool…

It’s a bizarre premise. It may not work, but it’s original, so you decide to keep hashing it out. You think about who was in power back then: Nikita Khrushchev and Mao Tse Tung, for example. Not stupid guys. If they knew a savior had been born, then they knew that God exists, and that there’s a pretty good chance there’s an eternal afterlife. If they’re going to move against the savior, they'll need to make it the perfect crime, because if it’s not, it’s eventually going to come back home to them. So they’ll need to come up with a plan, possibly to cause the savior some type of eternal disgrace, something that will allow them to always claim that he has forfeited his position of power forever.

That's a bit weak, but you think that with some more work, you can bring it into clearer focus. You have to come up with a reason why your savior is kept a secret. Let’s think a bit more about your protagonist. Somehow, some people on earth know that he’s the Messiah. You’re not sure how that’s going to work yet. You’ll put that on the shelf for now. He’s very young. The few people who do know about him have learned about him not long after his birth. He probably doesn’t yet know who he is, and even if he did, he’s still too young to understand it. Maybe this is the opportunity Khrushchev, Tse Tung, and other members of their cabal need. They come up with a plan they believe will work, test it on some of their citizens, determine that they can convince a solid majority of the human population that their scheme is too good to fail; that it’s hopeless to side with the Savior.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Part 2:

Armed with that information, they threaten the Savior's supporters, who understand they are in the minority, with any and all force necessary in this life and the next, to ensure that the Savior is never contacted, and the news of his birth is never released …I buried Paul…. While many of his supporters are some of the most famous people in the world, they live in fear under the totalitarian threat of extreme brutality should they come forward about the Savior ...We all live in a yellow submarine...

Let’s think about some more problems with your story line. You still don’t know how the cabal is going to disgrace your savior. If you don’t know, maybe the savior wouldn't know either. Maybe the "crime" is not something that would normally be a crime. Abstractly, say you had a light switch in your home, a light switch that set off a nuclear bomb. Unless someone first told you about the switch, it would be pretty hard sell to the world that you had committed a crime.

So whatever the crime is, the cabal understands he needs to be informed of it first. They have no choice but to allow, as his supporters establish, hidden messages in popular music. His enemies will require the messages be too obfuscated for anyone not looking for them to stumble upon, and easily explained away in case that was to happen. But the clues will also need to be designed to get the attention of, and be fairly easy to decipher by, the one person who might be looking for them .…Here comes the Sun King….I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me...speaking words of wisdom... God sees to it that popular musicians are among the few on earth chosen to have knowledge of his Savior. That way there will be a very large body of work that awaits his savior when he discovers who he is…. We’re Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band....

Moving on, the political bond between your savior and his friends will probably be fragile. If your savior’s enemies can claim that there is a problem between him and his supporters, it could be very damaging. That's part of what they're banking on. His supporters will try to warn him that they are unable to contact him when he discovers who he is...I never give you my pillow, I only give you my situation..... ...that they're behaving as they're forced to...Believe me when I tell you, I'll never do you no harm...and that the political consequences of the savior condemning the band for their behavior are dire...when you told me, you didn't need me anymore, you know I nearly broke down and died...

Your plot is starting to get convoluted, but to review in brief, you have a young savior who doesn't yet know who he is, a conspiracy to dethrone him by isolating him and discrediting him, and a large body of Rock and Roll music designed to advise him when he discovers who his is.

Now if your savior’s supporters are going to write volumes and volumes of Rock and Roll music over a period of many years telling the same story, they're going to need find ways to conceal it from the general public as they're forced to do. One way to do this is might be to choose story lines that are allegorical to the story they need to tell. Often the lyrics may make more sense in this context than they would in their purported context. ..One man washed on an empty beach, one man betrayed with a kiss....U2. Other ways the saviors supporters might successfully conceal the real topics of their lyrics might be to use a simple common lexicon. For example, the savior might sometimes be referred to as Johnny, for example, or often as a beautiful girl.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Part 3

His supporters might frequently be referred to as the Band, the Moon, and sister, for example. ..His sister Pam works in the shop. She never stops. She’s a go getter.....Johnny's in the basement mixing up the medicine, I'm on the pavement thinking about the government... Bob Dylan Johnny take a walk with your sister the moon, let her pale light in to fill up your room...You've been living underground, eating from a can....U2. Ways to help the savior figure out the code might include things like U2 dressing up as women in the liner notes for Mysterious Ways, to help him figure out that a couple code words for his is supporters are "sister" and "moon'

Now, the savior’s supporters know it will be a while before he discovers who he is, and they have a lot of time to prepare …Here come old flat top. He come grooving up slowly…He one Holy Roller…. and they’ll have plenty of time to produce a body of work that they hope he’ll realize is about him…The young man agreed. He would satisfy their need. So they danced for his pleasure, with a joy they could not measure. They would wait for him here, the same place every year. Beneath sheltering sky, across the desert he would fly…The Police.

Some lyrics will reassure the savior he has true friends and supporters...You can take all the tea in China…Drop it straight in to the deep blue sea….You can’t stop us on the road to freedom. You can’t stop us, ‘cause our eyes can see. Men with insight, men in granite. Knights in armor bent on chivalry…She’s as sweet as Tupelo honey. She’s an angel of the first degree…Van Morrison.

The "Band" may often play the part of the savior's enemies, to try to bring home to him the insidiousness of the trap that is set for him...Under my thumb, is a squirming dog who's just had her day...The Rolling Stones..... Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...The Who ...Jokerman dance to the nightingale tune, bird fly high by the light of the moon. Oh, Jokerman. You're a man of the mountains, you can walk on the clouds, manipulator of crowds, you're a dream twister. You're going to Sodom and Gomorrah, but what do you care? Ain't nobody there would want to marry your sister. Friend to the martyr, a friend to the woman of shame. You look into the fiery furnace, see the rich man without any name....Bob Dylan
Some albums will outline some specific scenarios for him. First, for example, by trying to get his attention ...Hey Nineteen… it’s hard times befallen the sole survivors…No we can’t dance together, no we can’t talk at all…Please take me along when you slide on down…, then warning him about a potential mistake he may make….Lord, I know you’re a special friend, but you don’t seem to understand. We got heavy rollers, I think you should know. Try again tomorrow… giving him the right advice…Son, you better be ready for love on this glory day. This is your chance to believe, what I’ve got to say…. and inform him of the consequences if he doesn’t follow it… I still remember when I first held your tiny hand in mine. I loved you more than I can tell, but now it’s stomping time… Steely Dan, Gaucho
But mostly, his saviors friends will try to get him to understand that they're his true friends, even though they won't rescue him, and they go around partying and playing concerts while he suffers alone and confused...Now don't be suspicious Babe, you know you are a friend of mine And you know that it's true that all the things that I do are gonna come back to you in your sweet time ..Steve Miller.......I know you don't believe that its true, I never meant any harm to you... Fleetwood Mac....Don't discard me baby, don't, just because you think I mean you harm...Elton John

Now you have to decide what happens to your savior once he discovers who his is, say sometime around 1984. You decide to go with the most likely outcome-the one his supporters fear and his enemies are counting on. He somehow discovers who he is.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Part 4

No one comes and gets him. His bank account doesn't mysteriously fill up. He doesn't receive a phone call or even a letter. He figures out that Rock musicians are writing about him, but is blind to the hidden warnings, and can't understand why they're living it up while he is in emotional hell, wondering if he is just another in a long line of mental patients suffering delusions of grandeur. Despite all the effort his supporters have made to warn him...And though I tried my best to help her....He gets angry with his supporters and condemns them for not coming to his rescue...sleeps in a hole in the road...such a mean old man..... and rejects the band....Now, he's hell-bent for destruction, he's afraid and confused, and his brain has been mismanaged with great skill. All he believes are his eyes, and his eyes, they just tell him lies....B. Dylan.
You think your screenplay will be more provocative if there's no resolution, so you decide that the savior still has not corrected his mistakes. Most music from the time he makes his errors will try to help him understand what is actually going on...All that noise, and all that sound. All those places that I have found. And birds go flying at the speed of sound to show you how it all began. Birds came flying from the underground, if you could see it then you'd understand. Oh when you see it then you'll understand...Cold Play...that they are still unable to rescue him... Oh well if I ever caused you trouble, Oh no I never meant to do you harm. They spun a web for me... Cold Play.... and that eventually he'll learn that their friendship is something to be celebrated... Someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide, in a champagne supernova in the sky.... Oasis
And his supporters continue to appeal to him right up to the present day.....Oh brother I can't, I can't get through. I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do Oh brother I can't believe it's true I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you....Cold Play...Come on brother, all is forgiven. We all cried when you were driven away...it's a fine line between chaos and creation... Paul McCartney......I'll give you everything you want, except the thing that you want... Come on now show your soul...U2...America has a leader But he's not in the house He's walking here among us And we've got to seek him out...Neil Young
So there's the outline of your screenplay. It still has a couple holes, and doesn't quite flow yet, but with a talented screenwriter it would be much more convincing, and you might be able to sell it.
There are just a few problems though, and you know what I'm going to say next. It's not your screenplay, and it's not mine, but the real problem is that Hollywood is already under the lockdown, and this movie can't be made. So what do you do next? The easiest thing is to dismiss all this as total nonsense. You might argue that by cherry-picking lyrics from the last 40 years of popular music, you could create nearly any story line. While that may be true, the closer you look, the more and more the music, album covers, band names, and music videos fit this particular storyline. You might start by asking yourself a few questions: What storyline fits the clues in Beatles lyrics and album covers better, an automobile accident, or the one above? Is the young man that Steely Dan sings about in Gaucho the same person they sing about in Kid Charlemagne, The Fez, Bodhisattva, and others? Is the angel/devil that U2 often sings about just a literary advice, or is there more specific meaning in their lyrics? If you think there's even the remotest chance any of this could actually be true, at the very least forward this letter to as many people as you are able.
And now, Billy Shears...
Her majesty's a pretty nice girl, someday I'm going to make her mine....

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Part 5

The letter:

Subject: Beatle’s “Paul is Dead” hoax finally explained

So may I introduce to you, the act you've known for all these years.........Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords........

Oh pilot of the storm who leaves no trace.......

You have yet to hear the real story behind the Beatle's "Paul is Dead" prank because there is only one person alive who can tell it. After over twenty years of exhausting every other alternative, I'm attempting to expose the real story through this e-mail. The secret hinted at by the Beatles isn't only buried in their music. Nearly all popular music since 1963 has told and retold the same story, hidden in metaphor, symbolism, and allegory.

What follows is a brief description of the machinery of the crime.

There are three sides in this war. Not long after my birth, as part of a plot to prevent me from ever attaining a position of power, the majority of people in the afterlife (frequently referred to as China and Russia in the music) moved to ensure that while I live on the Earth, I’d be completely isolated from anyone who knows who I am. No personal contact, no letters, no telephone calls, and when I discovered who I am, no relationships with women. The price, as best I can tell, to be paid for breaking this seal of silence and isolation by either of the other two sides exceeds any holocaust yet imagined.

The position of the second side (often represented as New York City, Japan, places ending in the letter A in the lyrics) at first seems obtuse, but it has profound metaphysical, and real emotional, consequences, and is at the crux of the plot to get away with the crime forever. The people on “Japan’s” side assert that as God's savior and human incarnation, it is unthinkable that I should be left to die alone, without love, and in isolation. They claim that should I allow this to happen, I will have failed God, them, and myself in an eternal fall from grace, forever "breaking their hearts", creating an eternal divide between us; being, in essence, "dead" to them. Though they assert it is impossible to free me, they claim to have opened a window of opportunity by offering a major sacrifice to God and me, pledging to fight to defend me should I be willing to see women. The effect is to create a populist uprising of the everyman willing to make a major sacrifice for God, against the Messiah unwilling to take part (think "Sweet Home Alabama, "Train in Vain", and "Helpless").

The third side is often referred to as "The Band". The Band asserts that Japan has, in reality, been working to escalate the punishment “China” will deliver to me if I do see women, and ensure that it becomes impossible. At the same time, Japan has given China an escape clause from being punished for the crime. The defense is that since I will have been complicit with China by allowing God to die alone, China cannot be blamed any more than I can. The Band pledges to stand by and defend me (think "Tupelo Honey").

It's all completely absurd, I know. Most days I only half believe it myself. But think about this: Would the forces that conspired to murder and remove Jesus from power have kept hidden the news of his birth if they were able?

A brief primer on decoding the music:

Start with three of the least ambiguous albums I can think of- Infidels: Dylan portrays the posturing of the factions and sub-factions of Japan and China aligning against me. Steely Dan's "Gaucho" warns me of the consequences of siding with China out of desperation and fear. For the third, know that starting in 1984, when I discovered who I am, it was reported that I was late to interpret the music and hear the warnings, and that I made a series of errors, including the one I was warned against on Gaucho. U2's "Achtung Baby" seeks to inform me about the new political landscape of the positions of both the band and Japan post my apocalyptic errors.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Part 6
Post 1989, lyrics on the Band's side mostly appeal to me to turn things back around (Mysterious Ways)". Japan's lyrics mainly proclaim victory as the result of my errors ("Until the End of The World).

Probably about 20% of the music portrays Japan's position. 70% describes the bands position, and maybe 5%, China's position, and 5% mine. The story is elaborately choreographed all around you, in plain view, for my edification and now for yours; from the lyrics, to the album covers, to subtle manipulation of nightly newscasts, to music videos, down to Paul McCartney's set list and wardrobe at the 2005 Super Bowl. You only need open your eyes and your hearts to see it.

Here's a brief list of songs that you'll find fit this story a lot closer than you might expect: The first song presents Japan's position; the second, the Band's. I may have a couple in the wrong place, since I don't know all the lyrics. No slights intended-women sidelined for now:

Live and Let Die, Band on the Run; Like a Rolling Stone, Hey Mr. Tambourine Man; Do It Again, Bodhisattva; How Do You Sleep at Night, Take It Away; Suite Judy Blue Eyes, Wooden Ships; God Put a Smile on Your Face, Shiver; Don't Drink the Water, Walking Man; Under My Thumb (China), I Know It's Only Rock and Roll, Rough Justice; Salisbury Hill, Shaking the Tree; Hey, Hey, What Can I Do, Thank You; Levon (China), Daniel, Your song, Rocket Man (Me); Blue Jean, Golden Years; Ramblin' Man, Melissa; Won't Get Fooled Again, Bargain; Lonesome Day, The Rising; Have a Cigar(China), Wish You Were Here, Hey You; Welcome to the Machine, Shine on you Crazy Diamond; The Spirit of Radio, Tom Sawyer; Hot for Teacher, Jump; My Wave, Spoonman; Wrapped Around Your Finger, Tea in the Sahara; Don't You Forget About Me, Alive and Kicking; Jammin', Lively Up Yourself; Highway to Hell, You Shook Me All Night Long; More Than a Feeling, Amanda; Instant Karma, Starting Over.

Some terms commonly used in the music lyrics to refer to:

China: billion, Russia, Mars, Red, 5, 4 Japan: Million, New York City, stars, gold, 3, rocks, men, father

The Band: thousand, Moon: Spain, London, Boston, Babylon, Harlem, circus, trees, city, stones, women, 2, mother, sister, Indians. Mary.

Me: Venus; Devil, liar, joker, thief, Memphis, Joker, monkey, rabbit, silver, she, girl, boy, you, kind, alice in wonderland, words ending in the letter 'O"-representing the "hole", johnny, queen, Elvis, 1, angel, Jude, Jew, Jesus, sun, son, Lord,

What's next? I need your help to hack through the Chinese firewall. It won't be easy. The stakes are infinite and the manipulation and control nearly absolute. There are maybe 100,000 people on the Earth who know about me, mainly musicians, politicians, and the media, and no one's going to flinch unless this becomes an open question and no one can be blamed for coming forward. I've deliberately left out vital information and parts of the story so that you are, by definition, unaffiliated with any side and free to act. Spread this e-mail. Forward it as a curiosity. Rewrite it to sound more compelling and convincing, post in on blogs, call it in to TV and radio shows that don't use a 7 second delay. Translate it into other languages and send it overseas. Try to do it anonymously. If you're succeeding in cracking the seal and are located, you'll get a tap on the shoulder, be required to choose a side, and then you're out of play.

One last thought: For as many years as there are grains of sand on the beaches of an infinite number of oceans, is as long as I promised God to love and care for his children and his creation. That is the nature of my sacrifice and divinity.

You can drastically change the course of human history with an act as simple as forwarding this e-mail.

Deliver me,

Lord

Attachments AmericanBeautyGratefulDead.jpg AbbeyRoad.jpg TheRoyalScamSteelyDan.jpg PresenceLedZeppelin.jpg JumpVanHalen.jpg AchtungBabyU2.jpg NevermindNirvana.jpg

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Interesting , but out there...
check this out too

I Buried Paul
Introduction

Rumors of Paul McCartney's death began to circulate in 1969, a time when the strained relationships among the Beatles were becoming public knowledge. Written versions of this story first appeared in college newspapers in the fall of 1969, but the precise origin of the rumor is unknown. The story caught fire with the public when it was broadcast by a radio station in Detroit. Russell Gibb, a disc jockey for WKNR-FM, received a strange phone call from someone who identified himself only as Tom. The caller told Gibb that Paul McCartney had died in 1966 and was then replaced by a lookalike. The Beatles had subsequently left clues on their albums about this deception. The caller claimed that the cover photo of Abbey Road, the Beatles' most recent release at the time, represented a funeral procession with John as the minister, Ringo the undertaker, Paul the corpse, and George the gravedigger. Other Beatles album covers also contained clues, the caller claimed, and a few Beatles songs contained clues about Paul's death—including some that could only be deciphered when the records were played backwards! Gibb related the rumor of Paul's death on the air, which brought a strong reaction from listeners and the story spread rapidly after that.

The rumor became so widespread that Life magazine sent a crew to Scotland to track Paul down and take a photo of him. Paul had taken refuge from the Beatles' legal battles at his farm in Scotland and he was not at all happy to be confronted by reporters. When the crew from Life magazine appeared on his farm, Paul became angry and doused the photographer with a bucket of water as he took pictures. The reporters quickly left and Paul, realizing that the photos would cast him in a negative light, followed after them. In exchange for the film of his outburst, Paul agreed to let the Life crew do an interview. The resulting article, which went into some detail about the supposed clues to Paul's "death", appeared as the cover story for the November 7, 1969, issue.

link
www.turnmeondeadman.net...

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
WOW !

I have been into the Beatles all my life...and I know all the "Paul is Dead" info like the back of my hand...and after reading this post all I have to say is its NONSENSE !

Where do you political types get off injecting your crud into this ???

If anything......the Beatles planned it all along.....without the political whitewash you painted it as.

Taking politics too seriously has affected your mind and you paint this story/hoax as having political implications.....which is so far off base you come across as a zealot.

You put a lot of work into something that did not need it

(did we not see an almost exact same post about 2 yrs ago ??....I think I got into trouble over my response to that thread if memory serves me correct.....here we are again !)

(side note:..I see you joined ATS today huh ?? explains alot.....)

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OK. Leave the Beatles completely out of it. I used them because I figured it would get more attention. What about the music of all the other bands? The story fits remarkable better than just a creative artifice. Put Bob Dylan's or Steely Dan's often indecipheable lyrics in this context, and you may be surprised at how much they fit into this storyline

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Johnny's helper. While it looks like you had some creative fun with your theory, I tend to think that one of the attributes of rock and roll is the celebration of being young, loud and stupid so I try not to overanalyse too much. And I say that as a fan.

Still, don't let alpha grey put you off...somebody's just wearing his cranky pants today and ought not to rant to a newcomer like that. And remember...people try to put us down...just because we get around.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Still, don't let alpha grey put you off...somebody's just wearing his cranky pants today and ought not to rant to a newcomer like that. And remember...people try to put us down...just because we get around.

Cranky pants ?!?
Good one....but incorrect.......and a newcomer gets special treatment why ?? because he's new ?? Not fair and not gonna happen.

What is this "theory" based on ?? his reading between the lines ? his facts (or lack of them) ?? or is it based on his injection of data he thinks should fill in the blank spots ??

The whole idea is crazy at best. This is so out in left field its nuts.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'll offer my personal theory. I have nothing to back it up. The Beatles togther with George Martin were pushing the envelope creatively and the rapidly developing recording technology aided this. As new technology became availabel the Beatles were among the first to experiment with it. in the 60's, prior to the onslaught of audio technologies, recording artists and engineers would play around with the technology they had available. Flanging came out of this, slap-back tape echo and who can forget The Band's odd Hammond B3 warble (produced by powering off and then on the tone wheel motor).

One technique the Beatles had started playing around with was tape reverse: mixing in tape segments played backwards (like in the song Rain). My guess ius that while messing with tape reverse they heard something that sounded like 'Paul is Dead' or something that suggested that idea. Being creative stoners they decided to run with it as an inside joke.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
jtma508...great theory !! and probally 100% correct ! I think it all happened as an accident and they ran with it..(for sales purposes or course!)

It fueled its own fire...which still burns to this day......some out there think Paul really died ! which we know is utter nonsense.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You might be insterested in the writtings of fellow member Neron Kesar.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the support, but I don't care about what alpha grey has to say. I know the theory is so out there that possibly noone who's not already would but it.

If it were true however, there would be a huge volume of evidence that's fits together like pieces in a large puzzle. Until someone, and I don't expect they'll bother to, deconstructs all that I've fit together, it looks to me like all of Rock and Roll has an audience of one-a living, breathing savior. Dismissing it outright is no better than dismissing theories that the earth revolves around the sun, blind to the evidence presented

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnys helper
but I don't care about what alpha grey has to say.

Thats a two-way street there johnnys helper !! you don't care what I have to say ( why start a thread if you dont care about the responses ?? only looking to promote your narrow view ??)

And I for sure don't care about your nonsensical, inaccurate post.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Jay-Z uses the term Hov a lot in his rap music. He is not that talented but has more financial backing and mainstream support than almost any other rapper. To me corporations would be hard pressed to promote an album that could be perceived as blasphemy. He explains the name came from a nickname he got becasue he could write raps so fast- Jay-Hova, ie. Jehovah.

There are many people on this earth that can see similarities and pull parallels to their life out of any reference to the messiah.

Example:

I am German/Norwegian (blonde hair/blue eyes-sound familiar?). My family named changed spelling to its current form when my great grand-father moved to America from Norway. My nickname is also Hov as it is the shortened version of my last name, most people know me by this name. Backwards my name sounds like Sarajevo, famous for its traditional religious diversity, with adherents of Islam, Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and Judaism peacefully coexisting there for centuries.

As I understand, demons play on people obsessions with numbers and patterns, not God.

[edit on 5/30/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So stay off the thread alpha grape. Why are you wasting your time here?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnys helper
So stay off the thread alpha grape. Why are you wasting your time here?

Ahhh...name calling.........classic immature reply.

why I came here was to read your theory on "Paul is dead" which YOU posted.....if you cannot handle the responses to your wild theory......then don't post.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Do you have any thing else to add? You've had your say, now move on!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join