It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo I'm martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but I've been reading these forums since probably one year back. My brother introduced me to this site, but he's not the message board type, he just reads. I didn't see this section, because when I registered I jumped directly to the Space Travel and Alien & Ufo's sections. Okay so this is my officially official introduction. I'm only 16 (but I'm pretty mature, so don't expect an annoying little kid who can't use proper grammar, heheh), I live in Sweden, and I'm a student;P

Anyways, I think Space related stuff is so damn interesting (are we allowed to use those words?;P I seriously can't express myself without using the word "damn" heheh). I really trigger my mind when I look up at the stars on a clear night. Considering I only see 0.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.001% of what's really out there, it's pretty sweet. I'm thinking about trying to find Sagittarius A in the middle of July somewhere, because I think it's so awesome that you can actually see the whole center of our galaxy without the aid of a telescope or binoculars.

I'm going to the north of Sweden where some of my relatives live (my grandfather from my moms side, uncle and two cousins) yin Jul. My other cousin (who lives in the south of Sweden where I live) and I are going to make a roadtrip up there, we did that last summer too. Since my grandfather loves being out in the nature, I guess I might be able to see Sagittarius A^^ Wish me luck!;D

Good to be here!^^

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, ZikhaN!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules
*gasp*

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Welcome ZikhaN. I too was reading the site but recently became a member. I suggest you read the links that were posted above as they were useful to me and outline ATS pretty much in its entirety. We seem to share common interests, and I look forward to hearing more about your summer "project" and other posts from you. Take care.

Mo out

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Welcome, ZikhaN!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thanks for everyone replies so far. I just hope you don't take me for a guy who likes rap just because the title says "Yo";P I really don't like rap, I almost hate it, hehe. I have nothing against it, I just don't like that type of music. I'm more in to j-rock.

Anyways, thanks for the replies! Btw Moserious I'll let everyone know if I get to see Sagitarrius A after my trip

[edit on 31-5-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
ZikhaN, hey I see nothing wrong with your grammar. Now mines terrible, but ATS people are forgiving and I feel, more interested in content.
Welcome to Above Top Secret, enjoy !!

Dallas

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yeah true. But I think that you might as well use proper grammar. If you don't, you'll just ruin your spelling during school, getting you worse grades
I don't really mind if your spelling isn't perfect, as long as you try.

I really hate people who write like "u r so wrong becuz u have no proof if you want me to believe you you have to show everyone a link or something ok thnx but then i saw a big spaceship in the sky and im like omg wtf i see a spaceship in the sky but then i told him that i like chicken more becuz its so tasty and it make you so happy afterwards and im like omg omg wtf im so awesome becuz there is a big lizardman in my room wow ok thats all k thx bye"

I just go WTF? There's no punctuation whatsoever, it hurts your eyes and you get a damn headache. Atleast add some punctuation so that people don't have to read the paragraph 5 times over to understand atleast a little bit T_T And I love how the paragraphs almost never make any sense;P

[edit on 1-6-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi ZikhaN,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Fell free to ask for any help and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and free e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey ZikhaN & welcome to ATS

I hope you have a long & joyous stay

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
welcome to ats

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thanks everyone. I seriously love this place. Never found anything equally interesting. There's always something new to learn about;D

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yo Martin, i'm Lex.

ATS is a very big place, go explore!

top topics

join