It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ununpentium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What is ununpentium? Is there any such an element that can produce anti-gravity effect? If yes how?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I guess no one bothers to browse around the main site anymore.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm a Lazar skeptic, but his claims did bring me here.

The Element 115 discussion is very attractive to me...

Even if Lazar is 100% lying that it's been mastered, one day it could be.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The element probably exists, although it would decay extremely fast like al those high elements. Gravity doesn't stop radioactive (weak) decay. That article basicly says though that there are two kinds of gravity waves. I have never ever read something like that before. It's not even mentioned as a remote possibility in the books I have. Even if the 'Gravity A wave' is real, how would you amplify it? If you can amplify the same as electromagnetic waves, it is a electromagnetic wave, not a gravity wave.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
The element probably exists, although it would decay extremely fast like al those high elements.

I thought the point of contention over superheavy elements was they don't 'exist' in nature (on earth anyway), but if they did, they would decay slow, incredibly slow...and nearly 100% clean...thus making it the perfect near perpetual motion fuel source.

That's why it's so attractive to theorists as UFO fuel.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Reading the article states that if they have a �gravity A wave� and expand it they theoretically can create a Block hole as the gravity A wave increases.

Then why not use this information to create artificial gravity on space going craft so that the effects of null gravity is either abolished or reduced dramatically.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragoonrider1999
Then why not use this information to create artificial gravity on space going craft so that the effects of null gravity is either abolished or reduced dramatically.

Because to date it's all theoretical. No one can make Element 115 (so they say).

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Supposedly, 115 is stable, and somewhat an anomoly (hence Lazar speaking of how the gravity a wave extends beyond the electrons)...

Also, notice it's location (if it exists) on the periodic chart. It would be in the same group as Bismuth, an element with diamagnetic properties, and used in several little home demos of levitation... Then, combine this with other information, such as the Art Bell UFO debris, that tested as micron-thick layered Bismuth, that seemed to be unable to be produced on Earth...

Maybe there is something to it after all, hmm?

As far as the "gravity wave", its not an electromagnetic wave...that's the whole point. It may be similar, but just as light and sound are different, so are gravity, and electromagnetism.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I thought the point of contention over superheavy elements was they don't 'exist' in nature (on earth anyway), but if they did, they would decay slow, incredibly slow...and nearly 100% clean...thus making it the perfect near perpetual motion fuel source.

Halftimes of some of the higher elements:
Element 101 Isotope 255: 27 minutes
Element 101 Isotope 257: 5,5 hours
Element 103 Isotope 257: 0,7 seconds
Element 104 Isotope 259: 3 seconds
Element 104 Isotope 260: 0,02 seconds
Element 106 Isotope 259: 0,5 seconds
Element 106 Isotope 263: 0,8 seconds

And why would 100% clean (I assume you mean Electron Capture Beta- decay, which is the only decay without radiation) be a good near perpetual motion fuel source?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Because to date it's all theoretical.

That 'Gravity-A wave' is not even a real scientific theory. I can find no information at all how it's supposed to work. Scirus (a search-engine for scientific articles) and Google only find UFO sites that offer no explanation on the theory at all. Until I find or someone finds me a source that explains the theory, I'm going assume it's just another bogus science theory.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
That 'Gravity-A wave' is not even a real scientific theory. I can find no information at all how it's supposed to work. Scirus (a search-engine for scientific articles) and Google only find UFO sites that offer no explanation on the theory at all. Until I find or someone finds me a source that explains the theory, I'm going assume it's just another bogus science theory.

Yeah, it's another one of those Bob Lazar things... which I equate with the stuff I have to clean out of my cat's litter box....

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've always found it pretty interesting, that there aren't any really good published theories about what gravity really is, wave, gravitons, etc. Perhaps those who get close get recruited for the projects....

Though many will belittle Lazar....

1. The theory makes "sense".
2. He can prove, and legally, that he did work for the department of Naval Intelligence (albeit very shortly), and the MAJ identifier on his W-2. As many of us know, it is the Dept. of Naval Intelligence, that basically runs (not owns) the base in question.
3. There are numerous examples of someone, systematically starting to erase any credentials Lazar had (though it appears that he was able to get enough publicity prior to the total scrub, resulting in it being aborted). Examples include school records, Los Alamos history, etc.
4. S-4 was mentioned numerous times, and from sources way before Lazar, and it's unlikely, that even many UFO researchers, were aware of any references to it, let alone it's location, and it's even more doubtful that Lazar would have heard of it...
5. Satellite images confirm Lazar's story, as far as the road, the S-4 site, etc.

To me, there's enough there to suggest, unwitting disinformation agent at worst....genuine reverse-engineering scientist at best. Any way you look at it, or any point in between those two, you're going to glean at least some factual info....

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I've always found it pretty interesting, that there aren't any really good published theories about what gravity really is, wave, gravitons, etc.

1. The theory makes "sense".

No good published theory's? What about general relativity with the geometric solution to gravity. You know, the one that has been proven to be correct in a lot of experiments and observations?

The 'Gravity-A wave' theory doesn't even seem to be a real theory and doesn't really make a lot of sense. There are, as far as I can find, no articles on that theory. No experiments to prove it, no math to desctribe.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

...if they have a �gravity A wave� and expand it they theoretically can create a Black(sp) hole as the gravity A wave increases.

So in theory ununpentium makes an " A Hole".

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

...if they have a �gravity A wave� and expand it they theoretically can create a Black(sp) hole as the gravity A wave increases.

So in theory ununpentium makes an " A Hole".

GAWD! You're too funny!!

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Lazar is right on with this stuff.

this element has been produced on earth but only for a small fraction of time. It was unstable, do a search and find it for yourself. Science knows it exists but cannot put their hands on it.

I think that it takes an incredible amount of energy to produce this stuff and that is why so much can get gotten out of it. It theoritically should only occur on large or higher mass planetoids and that is our problem we have to go somewhere to get it but because we don't have anti-grav tech it is a difficult job to go anywhere else. A catch-22 for sure!

Aliens may have advantage on us being on planets larger or of different evolution with higher order elements naturally occurring for example.

Sometimes I think that is what they are looking for on Mars for some reason but I have no proof of this. There is something they want there and I know they are not telling us the truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There is no way to increase the decay time of elements, expect making them move very close to lightspeed. That would a lot of energy and wouldn't be very practical though. If ununpentium is not stable on earth, it's not stable anywhere else. No, not even on large of higher mass planetoids.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No good published theory's? What about general relativity with the geometric solution to gravity. You know, the one that has been proven to be correct in a lot of experiments and observations?

Yes, these are all well and good, but I mean what it really "is". We still really don't know this. We can explain some results, and understand some generalities and relationships, but we are obviously lacking an important part of understanding it's nature, as we can't seem to generate or manipulate it...

What force holds electrons in orbit? I don't have enough mass to pull a paper-clip to me, so there's something we're missing...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
What force holds electrons in orbit? I don't have enough mass to pull a paper-clip to me, so there's something we're missing...

The electromagnetic force causes that. It's the attraction from the protons in core. Those are held there by the strong force. The electrons can only go in certain orbits due to quantum physics.

Gravity really 'is' the bending of space-time. We can generate it by placing mass at a certain point.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Right, people, here is another page that describes quite well about UUP properties and facts.

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

Another page on this site with external links worth being visited (even if not all...)

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

Anyway, my opinion on this is simple. Lazar may be right in his theories, since nothing is proved now, neither that he's right, neither that he's wrong. It is possible, it sounds at least plausible. Even if indeed there are discrepancies between his stories and the reality (like for example the fact that element 116 decays into 114 and not 115 as he says), considering all news about that give him some credit.

About the gravity wave being out of the atom itself, I must remain a bit more skeptic, but it is a fact that the strong nuclear force is a wave. As such it could be amplified it can be reached.

Comparing a huge atom (like one for example with 115 protons) to a planetary system is not that stupid as the image of electrons orbiting the nucleus is similar. In such a comparison, the central star (the nucleus) is huge, and has an enormous gravity. So a bigger amount of mass (the protons and neutrons) in the nucleus of the atom could generate a strong nuclear force extending past the atom radius... Possibly. Time will tell, for sure, but I definitely think this is quite possible.

Let me know what you think.

top topics

join