It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potty Mouth Ghost Vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This one is kinda creepy. It could be anything really.

Here is the youtube posters intro-

"This is a video The band and I got from a fan after a conversation about how were into the paranormal. The fan is from Pittsburgh and she showed us this video her daughter took after first getting her cel phone with video capabilities. She (The daughter) and her boyfriend were driving through a wooded area of town trying out the cell phone camera for the first time when they took this video. The video shows them fooling around with the camera when a face appears to fly by behind them in the back seat and says "Bitch"! There was noone in the back seat and yall will have to take my word that the video wasn't altered. I have never seen a ghost video with an accompanying E.V.P. . I am very open to any ideas yall might have about what this "apparition" might be other than paranormal and look forward to reading all your responces!
Thanks
Jason"

[edit on 30-5-2007 by bartleby]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
woah...that is freaky

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Definatly interesting, thats for sure.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Don't really know what to make of that.Obviously someone didn't like her.Not really sure if I'm willing to believe this is legit(why would you give it to a band), and the fact that people either see a ghost or hear a voice recording, rarely the two happen together.I'll just sit on the fence for this one.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's such a shame video phones are so poor quality, because it makes it really hard to tell whats legit and whats not. The voice saying 'bitch' sounds kinda phony to me, if you listen to the quality of the two people's voices and then the 'ghost' they sound different, like it's been added in.

[edit on 30/5/07 by FudgeStix]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That was pretty much worthless.

new topics

top topics

join