It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evacuation of Cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i have been thinking about this a bit lately, especially since i posted in the other thread. i would try to stay holed up here in my house for as long as i felt i could safely could. now, i am in northern ohio so if x goes down in summer, i'm good. if it goes down in winter, i am going to have a problem.
anyway, there are a few state parks around here. they are called the metro parks. there are spread out here and there with bicycle paths and such. now, there is a river round here called teh black river that branches off into all kinds of little creeks and such. i know this whole area like the back of my hand. now, i just moved to this neighborhood and i recently bought me one of those mini razor electric scooters. the razor bistro. i have been tooling around my surrounding streets towards the evening. cutting through the park and checking out dead ends and cul desacs.

i figure i would go right to go left. i know there the major wooded areas are in the metro parks that the creeeks/river flow too. as the crow flies, it's about 10 miles from here to there. i figure i would go right and head to th epark where the creek is about 1/4 mile up the road. then, we would follow the creek to the metro parks.
depending on how bad it is, we would be raiding houses and that.
but yeah, thats my plan...

edit* it sure don't hurt to have the weapons, ammo and will to use them. i have that part covered..
i don't consider myself a bad person but in sit-x, if it was chaos, i'd waste people snake plisken style so long as i kept my family alive.....

[edit on 5-6-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As part of my preparations for Y2K I already had my equipment out of the city, I had plans for the underground water pipes and a micro motor bike with two extra gallons of gas and a small back pack......

In preparation I went undergound three times in order to check the prints vs the route and made some chalk marks on the tunnel walls in order to be able to travel faster.

Don't be part of the pack or the pack will eat you.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another thing to do (and reason to keep your bathtub clean) is to run the hot water to fill up your tub with drinking water. Hot Water heaters typically have several gallons of potable water.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Even if you can get out of the cities; you will still have to travel thru the small towns and villages where the locals will see you as easy pickins.

Hunker down with your homies and pray.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
depending on how bad it is, we would be raiding houses and that.
but yeah, thats my plan...

i don't consider myself a bad person but in sit-x, if it was chaos, i'd waste people snake plisken style so long as i kept my family alive.....

Of course you would and I don't doubt that your world would be just like the one Snake lived in.

I don't think you would last very long in Jerico....

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
A motorcycle is an excellent idea. I have a sportbike that will absolutely fly and while it isnt made for dirt, there is no reason why i cant ride it there if need be. I can weave in and out of traffic, stranded cars etc and it will go 180MPH if i have to REALLY get away and there are stretches long enough to do so. With a couple of tank bags for storage as well as a backpack, this would be one way to go.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join