It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Proud of Humanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
While I certainly understand why most cannot se where Lightworker is coming from. I don't understand the derision some of you have shown.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I said it before, Truth is not objective, truth IS.

There isnt 6 billion truths out there, there is ONE Truth. Everyone has their own limited perceptions of this One Truth, and this One Truth is that we are souls created by God experiencing His Creation for our soul growth in what I call "the Evolution of Creation". Evolutionism and Creationism are ONE. But more importantly, we are here to experience what LOVE is. This is a basic spiritual truth.

This is not something I came up with, this is something that all the great mystics and shamans and monks have been saying for literally thousands of years. All the great spiritual teachers in human history, Jesus Buddha Krishna etc etc have all taught this basic spiritual fact. This is the higher level of awareness of the One Truth, and these great teachers were sent here to plant the seed of higher consciousness into the minds of humanity, to be sprouted when ready.

There can be no doubt once you UNDERSTAND, I dont just believe it, I UNDERSTAND it, I cant go back, thats what people must understand. I cant go back to the old ways of Im just a little peon who has naught the power to understand Truth, truth is very simple, its Man that makes it complicated.

May God bless his awareness onto you, for that is what we are all headed for, God Consciousness, where we will be aware of the oneness of all things, as we retain our individual spark.

We are like droplets of water in an ocean of consciousness, snowflakes in a great mountain of snow. How can you say that one droplet or one snowflake is any more or less vital to the whole than any other droplet or snowflake?? We all have our share in creating this reality, we all have created what we are experiencing now, individually or en masse.

We are co-creators with God, thats why God created us. Once you tap in, and really understand and can see it, not only on an intellectual level, but with your entire being, this is what the seers called "en-lighten-ment".

The world has much spiritual truths to learn, and Im glad I have tapped in so I can be of service to spreading the Light onto my fellow Earth brothers. You can doubt, or you can go within and ask your God Self. You are connected to God much more intimately than you imagine. Your soul is part of Gods essence, in effect, you ARE God, so ask your Godself.

The problem with Man is he has not yet understood basic Truth, so he still lives in confusion and has to form "theories" which are vague attempts to understand the Divine at best. Once you UNDERSTAND, thats the key word, once you can see the Truth, really SEE it, you wont be in doubt anymore. Life is not supposed to be a mystery, cant you understand that? We have the power to understand Truth, cuz its really not that complicated.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Lightworker, like I have said before, no one has the COMPLETE truth. Most groups in this world has bits and pieces of the truth, but they don't see the unified whole. They never have and I am not sure that they ever will.

Unless some supernatural event occurs, I don't see how the masses will ever agree on what is true and what is not. I, in all honesty, do not see any widespread supernatural event occuring that will be dramatic enough to convince the masses.

A big portion of what you have said, Lightworker, I do deem to be true. However, if I were you, I wouldn't expect the masses to see it.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
An interesting thing about God is that we can't understand God's overall plan. We see glimpses of what we as individuals are supposed to do and perhaps the world's general direction. We will never know (in these bodies) everything.

There is the quantum soup you can tap into that will give you answers.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
There is the quantum soup you can tap into that will give you answers.

Yeah, but even the quantum level of things are debated. There are still those who claim that quantum theory proves nothing. I personally believe that that is where many answers lie, but not everyone has such a positive opinion of quantum theory.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No one can know exactly what the plan is, for all is in perfection but nobody is perfect. I do believe, however, that we can understand the overall plan, and its quite simple actually, either we are headed for a New World Order, or we are headed for a galactic civilization of Light. Its really up to us to choose which one we want, and because of the universal laws of attraction, we will attract the help we need to make it possible.

Ultimately, WE have the choice, nobody else. Im talking about us as a whole, but for this to be really effective, it would help if we were united under the cause of freedom and prosperity as our future, but unfortunatly not everyone thinks the same way, most take no notice to the overall plan, and live their own little lives oblivious to the great drama they are part of. But again, I hold no condemnation, for it is a soul plan for them, and all is exactly as it should be at this time in our evolution.

I wont give up on the masses, I will still try and wake up as many people as possible, and hopefully itll stir them to take notice, if not at least accept this vision as a possibility. For those dedicated, they work hard to do their part in the plan for the awakening, and we are blessed with this knowledge to be able to teach it, for that measures the true value of a person, how much they can GIVE.

I believe, actually, that some very groundbreaking event is going to really be the catalyst for the mass awakening of people to the Light. And I dont believe its going to be a terrorist attack or anything negative, but Ill sum it up in two small words "First Contact". Its coming sooner than you think, theyre here already, and theyre here to help.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
lightworker13 is quite accurate. many people dont have the stomach for the spiritualism because they are realists, meaning if i cant see it or experience it, it doesnt exist.

but, lightworker is picking up on something that has struck the global consciousness. and before you disinfo fiends rip that apart, study some carl jung and some history and literature. your own government uses remove viewing, which is tapping into that.

the bottom line is, the endtimes are absolutely in place.

the end of the mayan calendar is coming shortly, many prophets including Cayce stated on or about the same year, being 2012. the john titor urban legend also bases the shift in our world around 2012. through various cultures, figureheads, and even numerologists, 2012 for many is the year of the end.

but is it the end?

we wont know until it happens. lets just leave it up to the old argument....

is your glass half-empty or half-full?

the undeniable truth, however, is the pace at which they are passing legislation to enact a police state, consolidation of power, and executive orders to take full control of the country if another "incident" occurs. now, when you see this, it should be an immediate red flag.

i believe lightworker was correct that people are now waking up. i dont think it is due to any specific spiritual shift, i think it is simply due to this :

the masses have been put out of their comfort zone. income, stability and synchronicity have been working against the masses as of recently. laws are being passed so fast you cant keep up with them, and they all have the same theme.

heres a hint:

watch for pseudo military drills of a global nature, and be prepared for the real thing. easy example, faux military drills on 911 and 7/7 , purporting the exact same thing that was happening for real.

so, just be prepared. like life, it typically has to get worse before it gets better. learn how to survive, read survival books, learn how to secure food sources, and defend yourself. that doesnt make you a conspiracy nut, that makes you a person who cares for your family if # hits the fan.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
LW,

The law of attraction is not the strongest field on the planet. We can tap into the universal love and light consciousness if you are open to it (sounds like you are anyway).

We can attract soul groups more readily than the law of attraction works. Even though you gravitate things you need towards you with attraction, soul work creates greater harmony. They work together to bring us forward.

The problem with attraction is that it works both ways: positive and negative. Love does not have such polarities and seems to bring me closer to conscious creation.

The more I give the more I receive. The great thing about it is that I'm not being selfish.

I honestly want to help humanity. We deserve to be free, not stuck in a totalitarian regime that certain people want. I never understood why others would want to control me. They do not have my life, I live my own life. It is my gift from God. No one is allowed to interfere with that.

It seems the end of the darkness draws near. We have stepped through the doorway onto a new path.

Let some words of wisdom from Immortal Technique One (remix) awake someone:

"Immortal Technique in the trenches with my *expletive* Akir
Our family survived the genocides so we can be here
And now we enterprise the aftermath, one in the same
Living the revolution 'till we catch one in the brain
And even then my spirit will return in heavenly form
And wipe the chess board clean, of my enemies pawns
The red don communist threat, buried and gone
So they invented a war, the government can carry on
It makes me wonder if the word of god is lost in the man
This is for the children of Iraq, lost in the sand
This is for the illest emcees that'll never be known
And this is for all the soldiers that'll never come home
I wrote this for Momia, stuck in a beast
For people who, march in the streets, and struggle for peace
For hood *expletive*, born rugged, never rocking Versace
Eddie Ramierez's cousin George, and my old friend Sashi
Chris from the block, and all my *expletive* stuck in a cell
Paul Wolfowitz, *expletive* I'll see you in hell
My destiny is to show the world, that the music is real
Go back in time and play this #, for the slaves in the field
And for my children in the future, waiting to breathe
People slowly dying hanging on, waiting to leave
Believe when I'm gone, and this album's on a library shelf
I'll be one with God and you and everything else"

EDIT:

As for the first contact...they are already here my friend. It takes one to know one

We are all extra-terrestrial. We do not originate on Earth, we come from God. They are our brothers and sisters letting us know how ignorant we've been for such a long time. They are here to help awaken us from our spiritual slumber.

They are here to teach us to LOVE if we are unable to do so ourselves.

The truth movement has come very far, let it be known to all!

[edit on 6-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
While I tend to be quite pessimistic about humanity's current situation, deep down, I feel that what Lightworker is saying will ultimately be true.

Now, there are some who will say, "Yeah, based on what?" Well, lets' see.

"...but you Daniel, go your way, for the words are to remain secret and the book sealed until the time of the end, many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase." (Daniel 12)
The Awakening

The book of knowledge will not be opened unto man until his most desperate hour. Then, and only then, will all be revealed unto humanity.Humanity follows a false and trite "knowledge" as we exist in today's world. There is no truth to the knowledge that man has proclaimed for himself. True knowledge comes not until the hour of his desperation.

Once the book of knowledge is opened to the heart and mind of man, then he will have the paradise that he has so longed for. However, what will happen before this book is opened?

1) War
2) The World's economies shall collapse.With this comes disease and pestilence.
3) The man who brings hope, but short lived hope arrives. ("Anti-Christ")
4) Battle between light and dark rages in full climax
5) Desolation of the polluting cities
6) The first true knowledge comes to light. This is when people start examining the real causes of the problem.
7)True consciousness falls upon man.

Obviously, we are only in the beginning stage of what is to come. However, things are rapidly spiraling towards a climax. By the year 2015, we should be at level five of what is coming.

Once true consciousness comes upon man, he "shall turn his weapons to plow shares."

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We will rise out of the darkness, dammit people, I have so much faith in us and in God, theres no way we are going to fail.

Look at all weve done, all weve created, sure alot of it is negative, but thats part of the polarity of life in duality, life where the ones view themselves as separated and separate from God.

The awakening has come a long way, especially when you look back, there was a time when our ancestors were slaving on the fields, for the Lords and Nobles, wondering what life was all about and why they are here. We have come along way in our awareness, and we are ready for the "graduation" I believe that graduation is right around the corner.

We are much more powerful than these controllers, if only we realized it. I do believe the mass awakening is due to a shift in our universe, a shift in the energies.

The mayans said it best. The universe works in cycles. For 13 thousand years, we have been on the dark side of the galactic sun, therefore we have lived in a world of duality, world of darkness, the "Age of Kali" as its called by off world beings. But, 2012 is going to mark the time when the cycles change, we are entering into a photon belt of Light which is already causing massive upheavals in the consciousness of humanity.

We have a bright future ahead of us. We are growing up as a species, theres no doubt about it. We will reap the rewards of a galactic civilization, for that symbolizes the true polaric nature of life, first we experience the darkness, we learn and are able to experience the Light. Light Dark, humanity is not destined to be in the dark forever. Light Dark, positive negative, good bad, its the polarity of Creation. The Light is coming for us, believe it!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Lightworker,I just stated that I agree. However,I think we are in for hard times before we see the good.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I am very happy to see I am not alone in the journey. God bless every last one of us. Even those who disagree or are happy to be asleep. They are still our brothers and sisters.

I become sad most days when I see my relatives (yes even those who are not "directly" related) walking around sleeping. I try to show some the way, but most of the time I am disregarded as a lunatic.

Has the truth become something to be feared? Are people who wish to see the true reality insane from the majority's viewpoint? Have we as humans been so conditioned to accept the way society works that we are not able to look outside ourselves?

While I can be pessimistic I know we are on the right path. The journey has just begun. The sides are starting to be chosen. What will YOU decide? What will you support? The truth and light or darkness and ignorance?

God is always with us. I have faith in that. I cannot show you where God's presence is. I have yet to understand it myself. I can only feel and hope to understand.

This may seem a bit muddled, I'll have to come back at a later time. For now, good night.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

While I can be pessimistic I know we are on the right path. The journey has just begun.

I am not certain of the path that humanity has chosen to get to where they ultimately will be, but I take condolence in that I believe that it will eventually be okay.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
While I cannot see the whole path lit up before me, I have faith that my own path has been forged out of the search for truth and justice.

I cannot say the same for everyone on this planet, nor probably most.

However, there are enough seekers alive today that the truth will eventually be known.

It only takes one highly motivated seeker to release enough information for the masses to awaken.

Imagine how much faster it would happen if there were 100, 1000, or even a million.

I think we are nearing a million now.

That is just my feeling, I can't back my statement up with statistics.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Lightworker and InSpiteOf, you seem to desire the same thing but you are disagreeing over personal beliefs. You want a world in which men do not rule over each other, a world in which people help others rather than stepping over others for selfish personal gain. The difference is one of spirituality and ideology. InSpiteOf doesn't believe in god, many people come to this conclusion after studying how religion has been used historically to control people. You can also come to the realization through the study of history, that there is a cyclical nature in society (oppression, revolution, state, oppression). Lightworker is optimistic however.

I think we need optimism if we ever hope to get out of this rut. We need to hope that we can break the cycle. I believe we can do this, and I have seen progress in the form of civil rights and the constitution. We can do this because we stand on the shoulders of giants, and we may just get there through enlightened anarchy.

I don't consider myself to be religious and I hold the belief that is arrogant to proclaim with complete certainty whether god exists or not, all you can do is hope one way or the other. Even an Atheist Anarchist can agree that one can find wisdom within religious texts if they look for it, whether it be a Bible or Koran or the Lankavatara Sutra.

-----------------

Select capable men from all the people--men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain--and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens. (Exod 18.21, NIV)

Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a bad tooth and a foot out of joint. (Pr 25.19)

A ruler who lacks understanding is a great oppressor, but he who hates covetousness will prolong his days. (Pr 28.16)

If a ruler listens to lies, all his officials become wicked. (Pr 29.12, NIV)

And He (Jesus) spoke a parable to them: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?" (Lk 6.39)

THIRTY-TWO

The Tao is forever undefined.
Small though it is in the unformed state, it cannot be grasped.
If kings and lords could harness it,
The ten thousand things would naturally obey.
Heaven and earth would come together
And gentle rain fall.
Men would need no more instruction
and all things would take their course.
Once the whole is divided, the parts need names.
There are already enough names.
One must know when to stop.
Knowing when to stop averts trouble.
Tao in the world is like a river flowing home to the sea.

THIRTY-THREE

Knowing others is wisdom;
Knowing the self is enlightenment.
Mastering others requires force;
Mastering the self needs strength.
He who knows he has enough is rich.
Perseverance is a sign of will power.
He who stays where he is endures.
To die but not to perish is to be eternally present.

"The most excellent jihad is the uttering of truth in the presence of
an unjust ruler."
Haddith: Chapter 31, The State

"There is not a man whom Allah grants to rule people, then he does not
manage their affairs for (their) good but he will not smell the sweet
odour of paradise."
Haddith: Chapter 31, The State

[edit on 17-6-2007 by wingman77]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Optimism only goes so far and thats the problem i have with this thread. Hoping something will happen while not taking any action leads to apathy. Fighting for something to happen while expecting the worst will at the very least, inspire others to fight with you. I dont believe spiritualism will save any of us at our current state. The world needs action, not a shift in emotion.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you ask me things are degrading and our actions as humanity have been more sick and perverted that ever before. True, there are those who try to make a difference, but sorry, I don't see any awaking or enlightenment of humanity, if anything people are getting more ignorant, lazier and more disgusting than ever before.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join