It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Confronted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I can tell you, with absolute certainty, there are credentialed mainstream investigative reporters who want to consider 9/11 conspiracies. But the "tone" of the "Truth Movement" is causing their editors to keep them off the subject.

O, come on now!

You cannot possibly be serious! The EDITORS are keeping them off the subject? You should broaden that perspective somewhat SO...

Nice to see that Rockefeller is in the picture, but the overlords are (ofcourse) the self-proclaimed monarchy of Rothschild. Ask my pen pal Frank Weltner.

How would you suggest bringing these subjects to "the people" and educating them? The more I think about it, the more I am ashamed of myself for not having the courage to spray these old mummies and their entire cursed families with a hail of hollow point cyanide ammunition.

The time may come though when I am no longer afraid to make that ultimate sacrifice and the time may come there will be hundreds more like me. Our own little lone-nut fan club...

Only then you will have your attention of the main stream media, and only then your 99% will start to ask why, and only then they will be educated. And only THEN you will see outrage big enough to cause REAL change and end the current domination system

Let´s hope by then it is not too late.... End of rant.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hats of to Luke and company.
Why is it people think that niceities are a must?
DO you really believe these people are going to be swayed by people smiling and talking to them rationaly?
These people are murders and criminals.
And do you ever think Mr.Rockefeller was going to sit down for an interview with these people?No.
The few advantages people have against people like him are surprise.
Yes,ambush journalisum is frowned upon by some,but in some cases,its all you got.
Why do people think that these criminals deserve the right to be "left alone"?
Why does anyone care that Mr Rockefeller is older than dirt?Does that make him any less guilty?
These people need to be confronted.
And if you follow this administrations way of thinking,then the end truly does jusify the means.And what is the end you might ask?The truth coming out is the end.
Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just what is accomplished by confrontational tactics such as these? My impression was a whole lot of "oooh, look how brave I am, confronting the evil that is the Rockefeller clan..." and not a whole lot else. If you want to get at whatever truth you are searching for you need to be a bit more subtle. Confrontation makes them turn into turtles, and leaves a bad impression on people, like myself, who aren't sold on this whole NWO silliness.

You want to convince me? Quit trying to be "ambush" journalists, and harrassing some old man. All you're doing is convincing me that your a bunch of half ass bullies who need a spanking.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ooooh i get it,he is an old man,so now he is an innocent person.
This age argument is a joke.
And bullies?Lmao!
Have you not seen the way this government "bullies" the world?
Have you not seen the way the police force in this country "bully" its people?
Have you not read Mr.Rokefellers book?Are you under the impression he is a nice guy?
And subtle?Ya right.Maybe Fox News can cover this story and give it that "fair and balanced" edge to it.

Ambush journalisum is practiced in mainstream media as well.
And seeing as the mainstream media is turning its head to important issues,these tatics are fair game in order to bring it to the publics attention.And if your more offended by these people confronting Mr.Rockefeller,than whats really going on in this country,your priorities are outta whack.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You still haven't told me what is accomplished. If he up to no good, he's just going to either a)ignore your questions, b) have you "disappeared, he is after all the "evil" Rockefeller, and can do that... or c) look at you like you're a raving lunatic, which is more likely.

I never said he was a nice guy, and thinking someones nice because they're old? That's as sillly as thinking they're evil simply because their name happens to be Rockefeller. I don't know the man, only what I've read, same as you. You don't know the man either, alls you have to go on is accusations and so forth.

Ambush journalism is indeed pracitised in all sorts of media, and doesn't do a whole lot of good there either, unless you catch 'em by surprise, which almost never happens nowadays.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Im not saying it accomplished anything.
But they are trying,which is the important thing.
And what we do know about Mr.Rockefeller,is written in his book.
And according to that,he isnt a very good person.

SR

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
You still haven't told me what is accomplished. If he up to no good, he's just going to either a)ignore your questions, b) have you "disappeared, he is after all the "evil" Rockefeller, and can do that... or c) look at you like you're a raving lunatic, which is more likely.

It will probably achieve more sales for Mr Rockefeller's book as more people will want to see what's in it for themselves that sparked the ambush.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Now that would be an accomplishment of sorts, indeed. I've read his book, and I've read others about him, and his family, both pro and con. Now I'm nothing resembling an expert on the Rockefeller clan, and quite frankly don't want to be. They're a spooky bunch, a little to inbred for my tastes, and as has been said, not very nice. It's that inbreeding thing, I think.

My take on it is this. The Rockefellers are neither the saints their fans would have us believe, nor are they the imps of Satan others would have us believe. Somewhere towards the middle lies the truth, which might be bad enough...no need to make it sound worse than it might already be. Which is what I think SkepticOverlord was trying to say earlier in the thread. Truth is what it is, you can't change it to fit your views, no matter how hard you try, it always, inevitably comes out.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How is this AMBUSH journalism??? I guess because he asked him questions while he was coming out of his house???

I dont know, I just didn't see it this way. If he would of kept pushing his microphone in his face, the cameraman not letting him in his car, etc.

I think YouTube is great for the younger generation since they probably dont read much now a days. They can be gradually exposed to something that might create questions that they may not have had before. Each generation is more and more being side tracked with there gadgets and MONEY. The generation under lets say 30 yrs. needs exposure to this kind of thing just to expand there minds a little.

Mr SO - I understand what your saying about theres a better way to defeat the Powers that Be but if you think about it, peaceful demonstration has been turned into the Police beating down anyone who tries to assemble peacefully. The Police are trained to "Disperse" when a large group gets together. Remember the Vietnam protests at Kent State when the National Guard just starts shooting??? I think as far as the older generation is concerned, these events from Vietnam when they tried to protest sticks in there mind. We need to expose as much TRUE history as possible to the younger generation so they don't get so brain washed in the School system and the False history thats in there so called HISTORY BOOKS.

Do they STILL teach that the Puritans and Indians had a peaceful thanksgiving??? My wife and I recently watched Sitting Bull and it is such a disgrace they way THE WHITE MAN treated the Indian tribes. I will teach my kids the True history so they will always question the WRONG and do what is RIGHT.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Much of that "false" history you, rightfully, rail against has been exposed for what it is. This era's history will be the same, the truth will out, it may take a generation, it may take longer...but it will happen, it's inevitable.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Interesting video and an even more interesting thread.

I have to say that I think there are valid opinions on both sides of the fence.

From SkepticOverlord:
Really? Being an obnoxious ass to an elderly man in front of his home helps the cause?

How? Someone please explain that to me.

Regardless of who this is, what he's written, and what you/we think he's responsible for, there are boundaries that most rational people respect. Those boundaries were spit upon in this video.

Yes, but we must remember that this is basically an average kid in a baseball hat who is confronting one of the most powerful tyranical men in the world today. He was obviously pumped up with adrenalin and his mind was racing. Not the best way to be if you want to calmly talk to someone. A proper interview would be impossible under such conditions.

I also have to admit that he was very polite considering what he was tring to say to Mr Rockerfeller. Something people do under stress I believe. (Or sh*#@ing your pants)

So while I agree with what SOME of your comments were Mr Overlord, maybe this video on a "repository of slapstick "Jackass" content" is a necessary evil that will help awareness and prompt more professional journalists into actively seeking truth from Mr Rockerfeller and more thorough investigations into his affairs. Any publicity is good publicity.

Let's hope the "ripple" reaches the right "shores"!

Mr Rockerfeller IS an old man, but that does not excuse him from some of the evils that he has apparently been, and is part of. Let's hope justice is done before he "pops his clogs".

And why actually confront him in the first place? Mr Rockerfeller already knows what a bad man Mr Rockerfeller is. A house of cards still stands if you destroy the top card. It is only with professional investigation that the whole deck can be flattened.

Luke and Tom would have a more positive result if they approached some of those "professional journalists", and put their efforts towards informing THEM of Mr Rockerfellers involvements and wrong doings rather than "waving" a book around, and continuing any investigations they were doing.

Seems they stopped at "page 405" and grabbed the cameras!

They were just doing what they thought was right I guess, (Oh to be young again!) but there must be a better way?

I, for one, have seen a "slapstick" youtube video, but now, I am going to pay closer attention to Mr Rockerfeller. "The ripple has reached MY shore"

Peace

[edit on 2/6/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ok thats a ballzie move, however the hyperactive scarey attitude of the young interviewer blew any chance of getting Roc. to stop and awnser any questions.
Plus the big stuffed back pack was also a threat.
One more thing, the young interviewer was not only hyper it was exhausting to attempt to listen to him rattle on so fast, impossible to follow.
Why not ask calmly and orderly?
Get a VERY good looking young well dressed and proper lady to catch his attention?
That would be your 'only' hope for an awnser to your great questions.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok thats a ballzie move, however the hyperactive scarey attitude of the young interviewer blew any chance of getting Roc. to stop and awnser any questions.
Plus the big stuffed back pack was also a threat.
One more thing, the young interviewer was not only hyper it was exhausting to attempt to listen to him rattle on so fast, impossible to follow.
Why not ask calmly and orderly?
Get a VERY good looking young well dressed and proper lady to catch his attention?
That would be your 'only' hope for an awnser to your great questions.

Applause if I could give it.

The proper way would have been in suit and tie and well groomed. Approach carefully and ask politely, "Mr. Rockefeller may I ask a few questions on video for a student project on philanthropy?" If he said no, politely ask if we could set up a meeting in the near future because you feel with his family's history he could give some good insight and advice.

Yep, false pretenses and you better have more than one question prepared but flattery helps, a young attractive woman wouldn't have hurt either as it sems less threatening. Setting up the shot with the length of the block as the background with a slight shot of the background buildings would lend to "student video, man on the street interview" image.

Even if he flat out refused, you could still offer to shake his hand on camera to prove you had a pair instead of this ambush style interview to prove it. Of course evil old guy he is, they could have ended up bagged and stuffed in the trunk by the bodyguards and had nice footage of the East River if any footage at all.

Honestly between behavior and dress he saw them as punks that wanted a handout at first. The question just ticked him off. First rule of dealing with famous people is to appear as a peer as it lowers their guard a bit. Divas are a different entity altogether.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think Luke now is affiliated with Alex Jones. I don't know if he FULLY understands the circumstances when he does these things. I think the suit and tie with a HOT CHICK at his side for distraction purposes would be a good move on his part, but he looks to be in his early 20's which as stated earlier maybe his first introduction to journalism in the first place. As he does this more and more he may learn to FIND HIS NITCH so to speak in that he is getting more recognition. As time goes by I think he will find a more logical way to get the answers to his questions.

Not sure if you noticed my first comments in this thread, but the first time I heard of Luke was on Alex Jones show and he HAPPENED to be at Virginia Tech as the shootings were happening. I still am a little perplexed at that. There is another thread on this site which mentions Alex Jones with people who are hurting the 911 truth movement (I dont agree with labels and I would actually state the 911 truth movement is doing just that, trying to find the truth). I have listened to his show now for about a 1yr and I don't see WILD comments from him besides him getting very emotional about the NWO. Is that so bad???? I have kids like he does and every time I hear something on the TV or see a RFID Chip video I get emotional to. If someone tries to ever force MY FAMILY to get some freaking chip implanted in them so THE GOVERNMENT CAN TRACK THEM they better come with the ARMY, NAVY, AND MARINES because it AINT GOING TO HAPPEN.

The only problem I am having with MOST OF THIS STUFF is where am I going to go?????? With the EU, which is basically the start of the NWO system of world government, and every other corner of the globe basically destroyed by our Foreign Policy, where will my family go when the US gets to that point. I used to think this type of thing couldnt possibly happen in my lifetime or my kids, but the speed of CONTROL is almost overwhelming.

I think the reason why there are so many theories about 911 is because everyone is grasping for something to BELIEVE IN. If we can't believe in our Government than we must believe in its people. I DON'T CARE WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG ABOUT HOW THE TOWERS FELL, I JUST CARE THAT THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY OVER ARE STOPPED. If we as a people can get together as ONE and expose as many of the people who are trying to destroy MY COUNTRY than we are already on the right track.

Can you tell me the percentage of the US who voted in the Presidential elections???? I am sure it is the lowest in history. We need to change that and there are sooooo many people who don't vote because they don't feel they have a voice. Well, I am voting for the first time in my life just because of ONE MAN, RON PAUL. I really believe we can reverse the damage that the SUPER POWERFULL have done to ruin our Country and much of the World.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
FOX news should buy the rights to this video through a proxy. Now.

Luke successfully encourages the viewer to believe Rockefeller is a harmless innocent old man. Amazing.

At the same time, making the 9/11 truth movement appear to be nothing more than an excuse and a shield to behave with disconduct.

The fact Luke and his team have not been incarcerated after harassing numerous powerful individuals is providing a very strong rationale to trust the very individuals that are being 'exposed' as perpetrators of 9/11.

The music.. the clothing.. the attitude.. the harassment.. the sensationalism.. it is enough for one to think this is staged. He has the confidence of an actor.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am not sure what everyone's problem is with these young guys going out and trying to expose the most powerful people in the world for the TRASH that they are.

Are you one of those OLD SCHOOL people who think they should have RESPECT for the powerful people??? I am sorry but you need to EARN my respect.

I have more respect for a person from the younger generation who want to uncover the truth or at least confront those who have never been confronted before.

The Male species in America has become so pussyfied (mods, couldnt find a better word) that we need to grow some before the Marines are coming to mine and everyone else's door to take our guns, children, homes, land, ect.

There is a very new and popular term that is used now a days for that type of Male:
Metrosexual

I feel this is the goal of those who want control is to make us GIVE UP way before the fight. I promise you one thing, I will never give up and when the time comes to fight back I will be ready and willing to defend my Country from WHOMEVER IS TRYING TO DESTROY IT, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT EFFECTS MY FAMILY.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Going up to a man and badgering him like an idiot. Yeah, good job. Score one for those who want to discredit intellectuals and skeptics.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
JohnMike - Please point out where the badgering took place.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join