It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Confronted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I know how some of you feel about Alex Jones, but you have to give it up to Luke Rudkowski for having the B**LS to confront David Rockefeller about 911 and even had David Rockefellers own book which says the following:

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it," Rockefeller writes on page 405.

Check out this video:

At some point we need to wake up and take this Country back. Luke Rudkowski even mentions something about a San Diego citizens group having an arrest warrant for Rockefeller?? WOW.

Let me know what you think without bashing Alex Jones.

Thx.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I was waiting all day to see this when i heard about it today on the jones show, i love it. Luke you rock. Ill write a song for you man, christ is with you. What we need is more people to confront the master puppet, the "man behind the bush".

..little pun i know.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm that Luke lives in Virginia???

I remember when the Virginia shootings happened, he was in the immediate area and was on Alex Jones show reporting what he saw as it was happening.

I was wondering if this was his first appearance on the show and Mr. Jones was so impressed that he hired him full time, or was it just plain luck he was there when this happened.

Either way, I wish more people his age would RISE up and see the truth. They have a real chance to change the world but I am concerned this Generation is too concerned with there IPODS, PLAYSTATION 3'S, COMPUTER GAMES, ECT. to really do something about it. They have the voting power compared with the BABY BOOMERS to make the change we need.

Its all about numbers and NOT Allowing any State to have Electronic Voting Machines. Anyone who votes by the ELECTRONIC VOTING WITH NO PAPER BACKUP is asking for VOTING FRAUD.

See Election in 2000 and 2004. Key states, FLORIDA (Guess who is Gov.) and Ohio.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That what a bold step, nice to see some people are actually willing to confront these tyrants. Its funny how easy it was for these guys to get so close like that. But you can openly ask a person something like that on the street. All you did was get in his way. Yeah its was gutsy but the dudes go lots of money and can make these guys disappear. Be careful if you try to something like this.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
These guys have guts to do what they did for sure. Im not sure who he was talking to in the black SUV (security?) but by telling Luke that Rockefeller was "against the new world order", IMO, he's basically admitted to the new world order existing at very least.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Really? Being an obnoxious ass to an elderly man in front of his home helps the cause?

How? Someone please explain that to me.

Regardless of who this is, what he's written, and what you/we think he's responsible for, there are boundaries that most rational people respect. Those boundaries were spit upon in this video.

I've had conversations with Luke and Tom, and respect their earnestness and dedication, if not their methods. But lately, it seems as though they're seeking sensationalism, rather than results.

There is a distinct danger for all of us from actions like this.

I tell you what, if I were in charge of devising evil counter intelligence plots for the NWO, this would be a perfect first step. Gradually ramp-up the obnoxious factor among key "9/11 Truthers" and establish a documented (on YouTube no less) pattern of "anit-social" and "dangerous" behavior. Talk it up, get the "9/11 Truth faithful" applauding their actions to "goad" them into something even more sensational. Until...

What do you think it would take for factions of the "9/11 Truth" movement to be considered dangerous organizations? How do you think "sympathizers" will be categorized?

While thoughts like that might seem far-fetched, after seeing this video... I wonder what will be next, and if the "far-fetched" thought becomes more close at hand.

These actions cross the line from civil unrest into invasive harassment. Those who were killed and injured on 9/11 deserve better representation.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Really? Being an obnoxious ass to an elderly man in front of his home helps the cause?

How? Someone please explain that to me.

Regardless of who this is, what he's written, and what you/we think he's responsible for, there are boundaries that most rational people respect. Those boundaries were spit upon in this video.

Rockefeller deserves FAR worse than having someone be an "obnoxious ass" to him. We're talking about the piece of filth who has beaucoup push behind the NWO. I use to have a quote in my sig where he talks about the world becoming the NWO.

THIS is the guy that all the Bush bashers should really hate. But, he's not targeted properly, because he's a behind the scenes "sweet old man."
This guy is a literal demon; I don't care how old and frail he looks.

While you're talking boundaries, THEY have already spit upon them. Setting up free speech zones in America, crushing protesters, and putting the police state puzzle together are a few examples. They spit on us citizens with their Patriot Act, with which they can throw any of us in Guantanamo Bay or the like with a mere "enemy combatant" designation. And this is no conspiracy site joke; this is a law on the BOOKS.

Rick Perry is on his way to Turkey for the Bilderberg meeting. You can guarantee he's on his way to the top; ask Bill Clinton what happened after he went in 92. Perry's on his way to their "Legion of Doom" meeting, as Alex Jones says.

Rockefeller is involved in all of these uber elite groups, notably the CFR that he helped create. And remember, they used to DENY that these groups existed, labeling anyone who spoke of them as the tin foil brigade. That slimy sac of pus Rockefeller should be executed for the role he's had in this plan the elites are hatching.

Bravo, Luke, for having the nuts to do this. And Skeptic, we are ALREADY all in grave danger, mon ami. Sitting back and letting these monsters take it will still get us crushed in the end.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by truthseeka]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You're missing the point.

History is rife with activism that inspires positive attention and change. These actions are not that.

We've also seen examples of "activism" that demands a reactionary response from "the man." These actions are very close to that.

For some reason, when I see these and other intensely angry "9/11 Truthers" I'm reminded of the FBI COINTELPRO techniques that started the L.A. gang wars... over-the-top disproportionate escalating episodes based on fabricated exaggerations.

Luke and Tom's obvious glee over their confrontation shows they're much more concerned over the sensationalism and entertainment value they're showing in the video, than any potential result they might achieve from their actions. That attitude is simply wrong and does a disservice to those they claim to be representing (the dead and wounded of 9/11).

Now don't get me wrong, few are more aware of long list of conspiracy theories related to him and others in his circle of friends. The long slow (generally mindless) march of the American public toward sugar-coated fascism is the most important issue we face. But we will never alter any perceptions by engaging in actions that are repulsive to 99% of the population.

It's not WHO they're approaching, it's their method and motivations I'm concerned about.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
SkepticOverlord

I disagree and at the same time agree with what your saying. I actually think they do these things to feel powerful, deep down inside they feel powerless like many of us and its an act of desperation mixed in with the sensational. I also have been suspicious of people being 'over the top'. Luke seems to take 9/11 very personally and it his way to strike back if you like.

In the case of Alex Jones though, he is over the top and just crazy at times, but it keeps his show from being boring. If he wasn't what he is people would just get disinterested very quickly. Although I have wondered if he himself is just working for the CIA and making himself crazy so that what he is saying never goes mainstream.

On the other hand then I think how much more interesting the show is the way he has it set up and at the end of the day his personality seems to be genuinely over the top naturally.

But, going after Rockefeller this way I have my reservations.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You're missing the point.

History is rife with activism that inspires positive attention and change. These actions are not that.

We've also seen examples of "activism" that demands a reactionary response from "the man." These actions are very close to that.

For some reason, when I see these and other intensely angry "9/11 Truthers" I'm reminded of the FBI COINTELPRO techniques that started the L.A. gang wars... over-the-top disproportionate escalating episodes based on fabricated exaggerations.

Luke and Tom's obvious glee over their confrontation shows they're much more concerned over the sensationalism and entertainment value they're showing in the video, than any potential result they might achieve from their actions. That attitude is simply wrong and does a disservice to those they claim to be representing (the dead and wounded of 9/11).

Now don't get me wrong, few are more aware of long list of conspiracy theories related to him and others in his circle of friends. The long slow (generally mindless) march of the American public toward sugar-coated fascism is the most important issue we face. But we will never alter any perceptions by engaging in actions that are repulsive to 99% of the population.

It's not WHO they're approaching, it's their method and motivations I'm concerned about.

Ah, I read you now.

IYO, these cats are more about "look at how great we are, we're confronting the big bad Rockefeller" than shutting down the elites. Something akin to confronting a murder suspect on camera in a grandiose manner, instead of alerting the right people to his whereabouts.

So, you think the way they're doing this is setting a negative precedent, similar to how the illegal immigration protest may have set a precedent allowing riot police to split wigs with impunity. I can see your point, there.

Maybe these cats are sensationalists, or maybe they're just zealous in their cause. I've heard Luke mention that he's had death threats because of his actions, and the woman that confronted Guiliani corroborated this. So, maybe this is a bit of insurance; if he comes up missing, he's got prime suspects on camera.

I do agree that there is more than meets the eye here, but I still support his confronting that hellspawn Rockefeller.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

I do agree that there is more than meets the eye here, but I still support his confronting that hellspawn Rockefeller.

Did you realize that the hellspawn himself is who personally financed the transformation of the public 9/11 Commission into the private 9/11 Project for Public Disclosure. The 9/11 Commissioners stayed in place, and their first priority was setting out to change the FBI and CIA. They were financed by David Rockefeller and the other elites on the board of the Carnegie Corporation. The people on the Carnegie Corporation's board include senior advisors to the Carlyle Group, the head of Boeing, and the President and CEO of the NY Times.

Check out this thread to see the details...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Did you guys actually watch the video????

I would like you to point out where he was "Being an obnoxious ass". I didn't see that ANYWHERE on this video. If anything, I thought he was TOO POLITE.

Just a little side note. The posts in this thread that seem to have received the "most stars" (almost feels like Star Search) had such statements as "Over the top" and the above mentioned comment "Obnoxious ass" should follow there own advise and not post Over the Top statements and be an Obnoxious Ass.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by hoochymama]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
Did you guys actually watch the video????

Several times. And have you seen his others?

And, I've had the pleasure of conversing with Luke and Tom in person, as well as several follow-up email exchanges. They're both likable people and I wish them well. They do good generally work at ground zero.

Which doesn't detract from the inherent obnoxiousness of an "angry activist" sticking an unwanted camera in someone's face, in front their home, making claims of being indicted by a "citizen grand jury" then turning to giggle and smile for the camera as being "initiated" into We Are Change.

There is a very important 99% of the population that is unaware of the conspiratorial issues of which we speak here. Creating a sensational video like this only further entrenches the the divide between the 1% and the 99%. You enjoy it, but 99% will be repulsed... the 99% we need to educate, not repulse.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
SO quote "Really? Being an obnoxious ass to an elderly man in front of his home helps the cause?"

SO quote "Regardless of who this is, what he's written, and what you/we think he's responsible for, there are boundaries that most rational people respect. Those boundaries were spit upon in this video."

SO "There is a distinct danger for all of us from actions like this."

These were your quotes about his direct handling of THIS situation which prompted me to ask you if you watched THIS video because in THIS video I don't see him being what you say he is. Like I said, he seemed awfully polite.

Now you turn around and say "inherent obnoxiousness" and "ANGRY ACTIVIST" ohhh scary LUKE. I dont know, your the one who says these things than tried to sugar coat it with the above comments in your last post.

I have seen "obnoxious 911 truthers" or whatever you want to call it but this one doesn't fit the bill, sorry.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This looks pretty obnoxious here...

Tell me how that will help improve the awareness of the general public regarding the issues of the 9/11 attacks?.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Mr SO. I hear him say "SIR" about 10-11 times in just the amount of time it took me to see your "Screen Shot". He also clearly says "Im sorry, but we know about your plans for a NWO".

I ask again, how is that "Being an obnoxious ass to an elderly man" and "there are boundaries that most rational people respect. Those boundaries were spit upon in this video. ".

Watch the video again and PLEASE find where Luke is anything but POLITE to Mr. Rockefeller.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I will answer your question about "how this furthers the cause".

This video was on You Tubes top videos which in turn exposes the filth that is Mr. Rockefeller to MANY MORE PEOPLE who need to know THE TRUTH.

What this does is gets people to do there research on who exactly the Rockefellers, Rothchields, etc. and how to expose them. What is Luke SUPPOSED to do, get an interview on Fox News???? LOL. I dont see that happening soon. Would you say that Bill Orielly is an Obnoxiouse ASS. I would. I would say that most people who report the so called news are OA and I dont trust a word that comes out of there mouth.

Besides, if he doesnt do it who will???? Will you sit and write a post about how our Nation is falling apart or will you go out and expose those who are destroying it and fight for our right to overthrow those who want to destroy us?? I like the second option better.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
This video was on You Tubes top videos which in turn exposes the filth that is Mr. Rockefeller to MANY MORE PEOPLE who need to know THE TRUTH.

Being the top video on a site that has become a repository of slapstick "Jackass" content isn't necessarily an indication that "many more people" will understand the motivations that inspired a confrontation. Most likely, the YouTube audience was laughing at the tactics, not contemplating the accusations. And the comments are a mix of "truthers" and "confused." I'm not seeing any comments from someone who clearly "woke up" as a result of the video.

What is Luke SUPPOSED to do, get an interview on Fox News????

Short answer... something like that... long answer below.

Let's consider a hypothetical alternative to the current state of affairs in the "truth movement" and how things may be different.

Over the past several months, we've had conversations with various news sources and hosts/producers of broadcast shows or segments of broadcast shows that touch on ATS topics. We've not found any that currently consider included anyone from "9/11 Truth." And it's not because of any concern over the topic (generally, Americans love conspiracies), it's out of concern over the "truthers'" tendencies for angry, even insulting, rhetoric. Indeed, we have seen an inordinate number of angry and impolite "truthers" disrupting otherwise balanced discussions here on ATS.

What if the core attitude was different? Protests and street actions are an important piece. But even more important is an effort to educate people as to why the protest is taking place.

If the obnoxious anger was kept in check, might "9/11 Truth" find better mainstream representation?

If the obnoxious anger was kept in check, would mom-and-pop six-pack listen for more than five minutes?

If the obnoxious anger was kept in check, would protests at ground zero be more effective?

If the obnoxious anger was kept in check, mainstream media gave airtime, people listened, and education resulted from the protests... where would we be now? What would be different?

I can tell you, with absolute certainty, there are credentialed mainstream investigative reporters who want to consider 9/11 conspiracies. But the "tone" of the "Truth Movement" is causing their editors to keep them off the subject.

Would you say that Bill Orielly is an Obnoxiouse ASS.

I'd say he knows his audience and is doing exactly what he needs to keep his ratings high. He's "obnoxious" in a highly provocative way, but in a way that a very large audience appreciates. EVERYTHING in communications is about knowing how to attract and keep an audience. "Truthers" have never considered this.

Will you sit and write a post about how our Nation is falling apart or will you go out and expose those who are destroying it and fight for our right to overthrow those who want to destroy us?? I like the second option better.

Everyone has a role to play (and mine has been about much more than writing posts). In the end, it's not about effort, it's about results.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I totally agree with SO on this one. Just because many people have seen this clip on YouTube does not mean that any of those people have taken it seriously, or have been shaken from their political inaction.

This kind of sensationalist activism is never the way to go an merely causes people to associate 'the truth' and all this 911 related stuff to a bunch of misfits trying to get hits on their YouTube video. This is a serious issue that requires serious confrontation.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think you guys are missing the point though. Sure it would help if everyone had some educated conversation and did so with rationality.

But what is that going to really get you? Just more posts on the internet and more text conversations, more phone conversations, more work conversations.

But thats it. It just becomes a talking point. You start with a talking point and you end with one.

Then you have the skeptics come along and with their sly conversation pieces they end up putting doubt in the people who were nicely educated by the opposite side. Then back and forth we go. Around and Around.

You start only with words, and you end with only words. I think at some point there has to be action.

So who is to determine what the action is? By what yardstick? As way to illustrate, years and years of ICE hockey has had fighting. It was often said that the reason Hockey doesn't catch on south of the border was that it would always have that 'fighting' thing tagged to it.

But in reality if anyone goes to a hockey game in Detroit or Boston, or any major city like New York, they quickly see 19000 people go into a frenzy when a fight breaks out.

These are just opinions. But to the people who made this video, they feel they are doing something and not just talking about it. Because in my own view there is NOTHING WE REALLY CAN DO.

This is where I think we all need to be more honest here. What can we really do? I think deep down we know this, and it causes some people to want to feel powerful, and they do things like this.

But besides talking can we really do anything? Sure its nice to be like the ancient Greeks who talked all day about philosophies and things, but can we actually do something?

I mean Christianity had no problem growing by being outlandish, So who's to say this wouldn't?

I admit I have my reservations on such actions as the one we are talking about, but really what can we really do. I feel all of this will just end up as a talking point and nothing more will be done.

Are we not by this conversation proving what this will begin and end with?

[edit on 2-6-2007 by talisman]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join