It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts dont like beer.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So this didnt happen to me, but to a friend and I got a good LoL out of it so I decided to share wit hthe community. I think he may have been a little to tipsy and may have even made it up as to try to get me over there because he knows I am into that stuff. So here goes what he told me.

He was sitting outside on his porch having a can of beer. Well he says at first he got a feeling as though someone was there or one of his friends were there and going to mess with him. He said he was hearing noises out in the yard and what not like there was someone there. So he was getting scared, but not to the point of I NEED TO GET INSIDE! He was just expecting a friend to pop out and scare him. Next thing he knows he hears a pop and he said his beer can just crushed and folded in like someone had grabbed it a little to hard. thats when he ran inside. He said it happened about 15mins before me so around 9:30.

I just thought this was a funnier ghost story. If it even was a ghost. Heh I am still LoLing about it though hahaha. He was so scared it was unbelievable!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yeah that would piss ya off after awhile

Now if you could get the spook to fetch ya a cold one...That would be cool.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ya, I'd be pissed too, cuz then I'd have to go get another beer. And if the ghost did it to a bottle of liqour there'd be an exorcism that night.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yea I talked to him today at work. He was still kind of like scared about it. I also got to laugh at him so it made my day.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What are you....12??

I'm sorry, that was out of line.

I just can't help it. I can't stop "lol"ing at your ridiculous story and post.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
How do you think I feel I got the best laugh I have probably had in about 4months. Also for the record I am 20. This is what I got from my friend and you have no idea how much I laughed my A off.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Maybe it wasn't 'beer' it disliked, but the *brand* of beer !

Only one way to find out ! Set up your cameras and every night for a week, sit out on the porch at night and consume only ONE brand of beer per sitting ... beginning with the brand your friend was drinking the other night.

As the nights progress and when you start hearing something invisible belching, you'll know which brand it prefers. After that, your friend might consider it prudent to leave a six pack of the preferred brand out by the bushes once in a while, just to keep 'it' happy. After all, your friend might be thankful of a grateful drinking buddy 'out there', after he's gone to the great bar in the sky.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ROFLMA! that story was LOL Funny! i hope u got tape of dat shiznit. BTW, is there anyway u bes drizunk at da time yo.

Anyway, i gg

brb im afk

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I guess you had to be there....

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I guess you had to be there....

yea i guess you had to be there or be the first person to hear it. Either way believe him or not it is funny he would call and tell me this. I got to think could someone have hit it with a sling shot? I have tried to debunk it. Maybe a friend went out to scare him shot it with a beebee gun or sling shot and never said a word and just left and got to hear him tell the tale?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
yea i guess you had to be there or be the first person to hear it. Either way believe him or not it is funny he would call and tell me this. I got to think could someone have hit it with a sling shot? I have tried to debunk it. Maybe a friend went out to scare him shot it with a beebee gun or sling shot and never said a word and just left and got to hear him tell the tale?

It's just that everyone thinks it's so amusing but I'm not seeing it. And as you said, "be the first person to hear it". It sounds as if your friend has a way of telling it that adds to the overall hilarity of the story. Some people just make anything funny by their actions or delivery.

As for what actually happened, could be that the can had a microscopic pinhole along the tab perforation that broke loose as the can was moved outside. The motion may have caused pressure buildup and then this pressure was expelled thru this pinhole which in turn caused the can to implode. Unless of course the can had already been popped open. In this case your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Maybe that ghost was copying the scene from Jaws where Quint crushes the beer can.
Or maybe that ghost was trying to say in his ghosty way that "Hey I'm here - go inside now and get me one too!"
Or like maybe your friend was sittin' on that ghost, and that ghost was tryin' to say Hey! Get off me you beer drinkin' lush!"
Yep, I bet that's exactly it............

top topics

join