It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stale Chocolate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Chocolate is my friend. It has seen me through good times and bad times. It sticks around long after it's eaten -- just ask my tummy.

However, I have one beef with chocolate. When you get a new bar from the store and it is stale.

I am trying to eat a Cadbury Caramello right now. It's expiration date is January 2008. But it is as waxy and crumbly as the year-expired Hershey bars I found while in Thailand.

It's not even an imported (from the UK) Cadbury's! At least then it might have an excuse -- unseasonably hot weather on the Atlantic, or a shipping container in full sun for two weeks.

But this particular bar was manufactured under license from Cadbury's UK, right here in the US, in Hershey, PA.

What is wrong with my Cadbury bar!?

Can a woman who is depressed not have just one thing be right? My one treat today and it's stale.

Maybe I should just send the last piece sitting in the wrapper back to the manufacturer and demand a replacement.

Er, no. Can't. I just ate it. Even bad chocolate is better than NO chocolate.

:bnghd:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Chockie chockie in my tummy

Have to munch it 'cos it's yummy

Plain''s my favorite

Milk's OK

And stale is tasty anyway

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hey MajorMalfunction.I hear you loud and clear.Gotta have my chocolate fix everyday. Damn addicting stuff.I got you a present, hope it makes you feel better.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
mmmmm...breakfast.

Thanks, AD!

(Better not be stale LOL)

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm currently hooked on Twix... mmmm
just had a king size ( thats 4 bars ) last night...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
lol stale isnt bad, one time i threw a bar of chocolate in a fire, it was just opened, it caught fire before it melted, turns out it industrial strength beating chocolate not for eating

top topics

join