It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wildest 9/11 conspiracy theory yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
9/11, a quick check of the periodic table of elements finds Fluorine and Sodium. Combined it is Sodium Fluoride, the chemical added to tap water to make if fluoridated water.

The basis of the film Dr. Stranglelove: Or how I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb was that a general at Strategic Air Command went nuts and ordered a preemptive strike on the USSR over fluoridated water. The film was Kubrick's farce and James Earl Jones's film debut. Kubrick also directed David Prowse in A Clockwork Orange. Together those actors were Darth Vader, the face and enforcer of the Empire in the the Star Wars films. The entire saga of Star Wars has the subplot of an elected official's subtile rise to power of total domination of the galaxy...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

[edit on 29-5-2007 by Ahabstar]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"And this is how Democracy ends.....with thunderous applause". Or something like that.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Or not with a bang , but with a DVR replay of CNN headline news coverage of a police chase in Santa Monica.

Who won American Idol? How many days will Paris spend in jail?

Ssd, sad, stuff.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yes, yes...all that was said with tongue firmly in cheek. Saddly I see other leaps that are just as wild violently defended that lead up to the president being the mastermind.

Call it an influence from following a link to a website calling 9/11 a ceremony for opening the stargate and an actors roles in films lead to a metaphysical synchronicity that leads back to the ceremony. Guilt by association friends, no it is not fair but it is a very real hurdle to cross.

But you got to like that sodium fluoride is a compound made from the ninth and eleventh elements. Just amazing that two completely unrelated conspiracies overlap like that...or do they?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Skunkwork this goes.

Chop chop :0

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah Skunk Works because mirrors are rough. Actually I would forsee BTS humor, or maybe a nice shiny red warn sticker for misrepresenting humor as belief...no wait, I think there might just be a very large thread in which the all seeing of a camera was used to show an opinon that contained humor...

But I don't make the rules or decide what has merit for inclusion. Unfortunately it could be argued that nothing was deliberately false. A series of facts that gave the illusion of drawing a conclusion that fluoride in the water had a significance to 9/11 or more accurately 9+11=NaF therefore empeach/arrest Bush.

Too many times equally wild equations of factoids have that same result. And are yet deemed realistic and remain, somehow valid for human consumption. IIB asked a good question in another thread and I gave a good answer (as far as IIB was concerned). Ironic that I started this thread before that reply in his.

So was this a thread to as a cautionary example in leaps of faith in seeking truth, or was that a post to quantify the ground work laid here? Chicken and the egg, chicken and the egg my friends. I gave the first two posters five stars for seeing it exactly for what it was. Humor.

Perhaps a search and read will give insight to a very real question I asked about if the truth movement was becoming a religion. Not many responded to that question at all, mirrors really are rough indeed.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
sooooo..........our only chance of stopping the nwo is harrison ford and mark hammill.....

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Beats Peter Sellers and George C. Scott since they are both dead already.

top topics

join