It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Offers Universal Health Care Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Obama Offers Universal Health Care Plan

rawstory.com

IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) -- Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama on Tuesday offered a plan to provide health care to millions of Americans and more affordable medical insurance, financed in part by tax increases on the wealthy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.barackobama.com
www.newsday.com
abcnews.go.com
www.usatoday.com

Mod Edit: Removed major portion of copy/paste source text, please click the following link and review the posted information...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-5-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think this will be a long row to hoe for Obama to have a plan like this to be passed by both houses when the bill will mostly rely on raising the taxes of the rich, after all, most everybody who would be voting on this in both houses would be passing a bill to raise their own taxes to pay for health care for the poor. The plan is said to be estimated at $65 billion

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hi Keyhole -

I already started a thread on this subject this afternoon. You can find it here.

Thanks and sorry, I had two threads closed by the mods today because I posted stories already on the boards, even though as I'm sure you did, I searched for any mention of the story and found nothing. Anyway, you're welcome to post your thoughts on the above thread. Cheers!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Actually, there is an exception for the breaking news forums, you can have a duplicate discussion, one in the general forums, and one in the breaking news forum. You cannot have duplicate threads together in the news forum or together in the general forums, one in each is Okay.

So this thread can stay open.

Carry on.

new topics

top topics

join