It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Right for America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Did you hear old Dubya's latest spiel about the new Amnesty Bill? George W. Bush said that those who oppose the new Amnesty Bill are "not doing what is right for America." How laughable is that? Those who oppose the bill want to do what is right for their fellow Americans. The people do not want to do what is right for George Bush's capitialistic nightmarish version of America. When will the people realize that Bush is not speaking for them but he is speaking for his fat cat morally corrupt demonic cohorts?

apnews1.iwon.com...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A start would be to vote for Ron Paul

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I can not say I am that upset by the whole bill itself, I'd be highly pissed if they had started
deporting everyone, but that's for another discussion.

As much as I dislike Bush, I can actually understand where he's coming from with this
(if that's not scary I don't know what is), in his own personal view, what he signed is
what he thinks is best for America, and he sees those who oppose it as going against
what he perceives as good.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Unemployment is at 4-5% right now. That 5% doesn't work because they choose not to, are incarcerated or they just don't have the aptitude required for even the most mundane of tasks.

But in order for the economy to expand - we need more people in the lower tier of the work force. Will you volunteer your children for such tasks in the name of our country or acknowledge the fact this needs to be done.

Right or wrong - you need it, I need it - we all need it. We just choose to believe otherwise.

Legalize them - get them paying taxes and lets move on. Really now.

Unless you are Indian (Native American) - someone before you went through the same thing.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by crisko]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
first off, i am cherokee indian. second of all, i'm quite confident neither of you has read through or been informed of the 400 page AMNESTY bill. there are tons of horrible things in their that FOX News isn't telling you about. for example, massive amounts of our tax payer's money will be taken from our poor to pay for lawyers of the illegals. why in the hell should some clown from another country get legal representation paid for by me when my very own brethren doesn't get the same treatment and they've been here all of their lives? take care of your own first before you go out and take care of the Mexicans because they have an inept economy for obvious reasons.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
why in the hell should some clown from another country get legal representation paid for by me when my very own brethren doesn't get the same treatment and they've been here all of their lives?

Because our constitution states that all men are created equal, not all Americans, but all men - to include women. Don't like it, move else where. Your brethren do get the same treatment - name once instance in the legal system to support your claims. In fact - as a Native American you are given the luxury of self rule - something 99.9% of Americans do not enjoy.

This is a land of immigrants, and will continue to be such. Get used to it.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I can not say I am that upset by the whole bill itself, I'd be highly pissed if they had started
deporting everyone, but that's for another discussion.

As much as I dislike Bush, I can actually understand where he's coming from with this
(if that's not scary I don't know what is), in his own personal view, what he signed is
what he thinks is best for America, and he sees those who oppose it as going against
what he perceives as good.

Are you crazy?

He signed this to get more votes for republican. That's it!

He definatley didnt do it because it was best for america, that's for sure.

[edit on 5/30/2007 by Termite197]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
[edit on 30-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Look, yeah, it would be near impossible to round up 12-15 million illegals here in the U.S unless the U.S citizenry is willing to live in a police state for a couple of years. Really, here is what I think, if you are going to give all of these people amnesty, which is essentially what the bill is doing, then you had better start making the proper moves to ensure that we are not facing the same situation in another 10-20 years.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Looselips, you are correct in you assessment that Bush's globalistic vision for America is nightmarish. There is nothing good coming out of this for the American people, nothing.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crisko

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
why in the hell should some clown from another country get legal representation paid for by me when my very own brethren doesn't get the same treatment and they've been here all of their lives?

Because our constitution states that all men are created equal, not all Americans, but all men - to include women. Don't like it, move else where. Your brethren do get the same treatment - name once instance in the legal system to support your claims. In fact - as a Native American you are given the luxury of self rule - something 99.9% of Americans do not enjoy.

This is a land of immigrants, and will continue to be such. Get used to it.

i already named one instance of dozens. these things are written in the 400 page bill and will occur. of course it's not occuring to the full extent right now but that's because the bill hasn't gone through yet.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Looselips, you are correct in you assessment that Bush's globalistic vision for America is nightmarish. There is nothing good coming out of this for the American people, nothing.

as you can see by the Ms. Universe pagent, it's already tarnishing our image in other nations.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
Unemployment is at 4-5% right now. That 5% doesn't work because they choose not to, are incarcerated or they just don't have the aptitude required for even the most mundane of tasks.

But in order for the economy to expand - we need more people in the lower tier of the work force. Will you volunteer your children for such tasks in the name of our country or acknowledge the fact this needs to be done.

Right or wrong - you need it, I need it - we all need it. We just choose to believe otherwise.

Legalize them - get them paying taxes and lets move on. Really now.

Unless you are Indian (Native American) - someone before you went through the same thing.

One of the reasons why no Americans do the work is because the farmers and such dont advertise employment. They dont advertise because they know where to get the cheap labor illegal immigrants. If all the illegal immigrants were gone they would be forced to advertise and you can't tell me there aren't enough teenagers or unemployeed Americans around that wouldn"t mind pickin some fruit-n-shiit to make $8 or more an hour.

It's more cost efficient for the farmer to get illegals who are willing to get paid less, and shack them all in one little house. Then the workers are actually on site at all times ready to work. There are plenty of Americans that need a place to stay and work but are not given the same opportunity.

It's simple....it's the same as OUT-SOURCING. Trying to save a dollar.

Another example:

With all the smart minds in america, why do you think we dont have more efficient fuel for mass sale? Because bush and others would make less $$.

Why don't we have cheaper, or even free electricity? Same answer as above, just different people making the $$$.

Most farmers are no different.

We need more Americans that are for more Americans.

Vote Ron Paul!

[edit on 5/30/2007 by Termite197]

top topics

join