It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up about Islam, and be safe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is a growing problem.If someone says something,no matter if it's truth,this is the result.
"However, University of Technology Sydney Islamic law lecturer Jamila Hussain said Hirsi Ali’s ideas were extreme and stigmatised Muslims.

“I think she’d be better staying where she came from,” Ms Hussain said".

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The source states that two of those quoted are muslims, whilst a third is a non-muslim. But Roude and Hussain are muslims, as is the topic of the discussion in the source link: Ayaan Hirsi Ali --- who is an Ethiopian muslim. At least as far as I'm aware.

Saw Ayaan Hirsi Ali tonight on SBS with Mary Kostikidis and have to say, was impressed with Hirsi Ali's composure, intelligence, obvious integrity and *courage* ! Certainly many steps (several dozen tall ladders' worth) above the usual rant as garbled by that infamous, pouting, publicity-hungry, islamic 'mullah', which is aired for 'public consumption' as being representative of muslim philosophy !

As Hirsi Ali herself commented tonight, islam really needs to pull itself up from the 8th century and into the 21st --- also examine its core beliefs under the clear light of the current age.

Hirsi Ali remarked that the sexual mores of early islam are completely out of whack with those of current societies ---- as are islam's appallingly misogynistic demands of islamic (and western !) women.

Hirsi Ali recommended that islam analyse Mohommed's writings as it would those of anyone else. ' Mohommed was just a man', said Hirsi Ali calmly and muslims should be honest enough to admit to his failings and the failings of what, as a result, has become the islamic religion -- which in turn is responsible for so much damage to both muslims and those with whom they find themselves in conflict. (I'm paraphrasing, but this was what I understood Hirsi Ali to mean).

I'd venture to say that *most* would agree with Hirsi Ali.

She does NOT preach 'hate'.

The 'Hate' is expressed by those muslims who lack the education and intelligence to appreciate that pedophilia, bigamy, misogyny etc. are ILLEGAL in the Western/First World nations to which muslims flock.

Muslims are unable to deal with open discussion about their religion; unable to accept criticism; unable to adapt to the standards and behaviours of their host nations.

Rather than adapt and examine their beliefs from the perspective of even the laws of other nations (regarding pedophilila, bigamy, misogyny, etc) --- muslims instead determine to GAG & SILENCE all criticism and analysis of islam.

When courageous individuals refuse to be GAGGED & SILENCED by MUSLIM THREATS ............. muslims then announce publicly that the person must be MURDERED ---- in the NAME of ALLAH, for Pete's sakes !!!!

Hence Ms. Ayaan Hirsi Ali's current perilous situation, whereby she --- a breathtakingly beautiful, multi-lingual, intelligent, compassionate and lion-hearted female --- remains under threat of death from frock-wearing, UNEDUCATED, backwards, female-hating, wife and child bashing, UNEMPLOYED, nose-picking, bead-swinging GOONS who hide behind the very thin veneer of 'islam'.

Muslims had better RESOLVE their position AND the tenets of their religion, very swiftly. OR, right-minded members of their host nations may be forced to do it for them !

There is NO room in First World nations of the 21st century for people who insist that pedophilia, bigamy, misogyny, death-threats and MURDER are a valid part of ANY 'religion'.

And First World/Western nations AND their people are under NO obligation to provide shelter or residency-status (or WELFARE !!!!! ) to ANYone --- muslims included -- who believe they have a right to commit murder, bigamy, death-threats, misogyny !

Time for muslims to claw their way UP and into the 21st century AND First World standards of behaviour --------- if they even HOPE for anyone to take them OR their 'religion' seriously, AND if they hope to evade prosecution and incarceration.

WHY Western politicians saw fit to grant migrant and residency-status to fundamental islamists is beyond understanding.

Perhaps the ZIONIST 'tools' who arranged to flood First World nations with backwards, fundamentalist muslims will have a rare attack of guts and will explain to the nations they have thus infected ?

Not likely. Those ZIONIST ghouls prefer to hide behind their Anglicised surnames, purchased 'titles' and bobbed noses --- all the better to infiltrate Western governments (without exception) and to slope into the private clubs and establishments which until recently denied them membership (with good reason, based on over 2,000 years of experience with the vile Khazars).

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hirsi Ali is as brave a person as I've seen in a long, long time. Lion-hearted? Understatement.

It is time and past for Islam to begin examining itself, and join with the rest of the world. The views toward women in particular are in dire need of change, such misogynistic attitudes are holding back fully half of the Islamic world. How many Hirsi Ali's would there be if they were allowed to speak freely? How much better off would they be if Hirsi Ali's were the spokesman of the religion, rather than foaming at the mouth haters.

She is, and realizes this, in terrible danger. Fanatics want her dead. Salmoun Rushdee, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and many others for daring to criticize constuctively and ask for changes in Islamic attitudes are under sentence of death. I wish I had the bravery she has...I just hope she lives to see the changes at least start.

join