It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans showing how they feel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest

If miss America was Mexican, do you believe she would have been booed?

Actually, yes, I do.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Going by how so many people specifically mention mexicans in regards to illegal aliens even though illegal aliens are comprised of many different races, probably, yes, but not booed by the Mexicans thats for sure.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Actually, yes, I do.

I believe nationality is a major factor here, but I am positive that it could also be that she is white. Especially regarding the border problems here in the US. They might view it as the white people trying to keep the mexicans out, there fore sparking racial tension.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I believe nationality is a major factor here, but I am positive that it could also be that she is white. Especially regarding the border problems here in the US. They might view it as the white people trying to keep the mexicans out, there fore sparking racial tension.

I don't think so man. She isn't white btw. Check out her bio, it says, "multi-ethnicity". They were booing the US.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I don't think so man. She isn't white btw. Check out her bio, it says, "multi-ethnicity". They were booing the US.

Ah! Multi-ethnicity! That explains it! Either way Mexico does not sound to happy about this, I personally don't care what they think.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Ah! Multi-ethnicity! That explains it! Either way Mexico does not sound to happy about this, I personally don't care what they think.

I don't know what that explains but you not caring what they think came in loud and clear.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes, we booed her which means we hate the US so much.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My main problem with them booing is that I understand what it stems from. They are pissed off because the United States is talking about putting a 700 + mile concrete wall on the border. They want to continue to cross the border as they please. Americans who REALLY care about this nation are tired of it.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That doesn't make much sence to me.
You are saying that Mexicans who forked out hundreds of dollars to attend Miss Universe are mad that they wont be able to illegally enter the US in the future?

[edit on 29/5/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
You are saying that Mexicans who forked out hundreds of dollars to attend Miss Universe are mad that they wont be able to illegally enter the US in the future?

I find it rather peculiar that they would boo the United States representative when they certainly didn't do it for the other contestants. I find it rather peculiar indeed.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
the majority of them are dirty and poor. that's why they're swimming across the Rio. i don't know where it started, perhaps it's still the 3rd world mentality that rains down on them, but the Mexicans do not think for themselves. they seem to have a mob mentality a million times more than our brothers to the North do.

This guy is just great, brothers! He got it right. Listen to him. He knows what he is talking about.
We the mexicans want to be like you the americans. We hate you so much but we still want to be like you. So clean, so rich, living in a wonderful country. We booed the girl because we are just jealous, isn't that obvious?
We are a socially inferior race compare to you.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
They booed her because she represents the U.S., and the U.S. isn't getting very good publicity at all lately. Infact, it's the new Germany if you will. Everyone chooses to jump onto the hate the U.S. bandwagon, even when some countries have no right to do so. Mexico is one of these, we are allowing 12 million to become citizens, providing that they follow the proper steps. It's completely dumb that countries throw most Americans into the same catagory as the current U.S. Adminastration. Thats when things like this happen, and it's a pity to see it happen to someone who isn't affiliated with Bush in anyway.

Yes, people boo competetors, but I bet they only booed Miss U.S.A. Also there is a diffrence between a team and one person. She takes that all to herself, and thats the messed up part. I bet you could not go onto a stage and take a booing like that, that would have hurt most people to be booed like that.

-Reform America

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, here you go, you all want to know. Now you know.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Umbrax

I find it rather peculiar that they would boo the United States representative when they certainly didn't do it for the other contestants. I find it rather peculiar indeed.

Well, there is the whole NAFTA thing to start out, an American policy that's crippled anyone who's not in the top 2% of Mexico's economy.
Oh, and all the Americans who think the answer to illegal immigration is murder.
Oh yeah, national policy doesn't really differentiate between said illegals, and legal immigrants and visitors.
And if you've forgotten, there's the whole "lying to the United nations to invade a country resulting in well over six hundred thousand human beings dying in the name of Exxon profits" that the American covernment - with hte nearly complete agreement of its people - perpetrated.
Plus we think taco bell is Mexican food.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't think you guys have seen anything yet, world Anti-US sentiment has only just started to pique. Lets remember its totally a reflection on your foreign policy, I suggest anyone with half a brain here take the time to listen to what Ron Paul is saying and tell everyone else you know to understand a problem that is about to get a whole lot worse.

The US foreign policy and its interventionist agression is what is hurting your image and nothing else. Noone and I mean noone likes a bully in any semblence and will react according to their customs and historical precedences. If Hilary Clinton gets in next year get ready for massive increase in Hatred of the USA as we all know she is a shill and will push the NWO agenda harder than anyone.

Get tuned with what Ron Paul is saying and you can stop the pathetic reasoning that im feeling here..."They hate us because of our freedom"
No they hate you because you are in there countries and are subjugating them just like the Romans did and they resent you for THAT!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

The US foreign policy and its interventionist agression is what is hurting your image and nothing else. Noone and I mean noone likes a bully in any semblence and will react according to their customs and historical precedences. If Hilary Clinton gets in next year get ready for massive increase in Hatred of the USA as we all know she is a shill and will push the NWO agenda harder than anyone.

God bless us all if Americans are naive enough to elect Hilary, with that I do agree. As far as our foreign policy, I myself think the U.S should secure its own borders and become a bit isolationist, to be honest.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Get tuned with what Ron Paul is saying and you can stop the pathetic reasoning that im feeling here..."They hate us because of our freedom"
No they hate you because you are in there countries and are subjugating them just like the Romans did and they resent you for THAT!!!!!!

Well i agreed with most of what you said till this part. Frankly i dont think R.Paul will change a thing when it comes to US intervention. If he gets in there will still be CIA black ops designed to destablize whole regions. There will still be US sponsored mercinary wars in countless south american countries. One leader, regardless of his dedication to democratic change, cannot bring down the state apparatus.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Speaker...people may elect hillary just to get away from republican policies!Remember the reagan/bush years that virtually assured a win foe bill clinton?And mazz if were the hated roman bullies why do so many foreigners wish to imigrate here?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
And mazz if were the hated roman bullies why do so many foreigners wish to imigrate here?

Because the standard of life is so higher for most people in the US than in third, forth, and fifth world countries. That certainly doesnt mean that all those that imigrate end up living the American Dream. Nor does it deter from the fact that the US is the foremost interventionist power in the world.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That certainly doesnt mean that all those that imigrate end up living the American Dream.

Inspiteof, why should people who come here illegally, be able to live the American dream when most American CITIZENS no longer live the American dream? Please, do tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join