It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan said John Lear's a disinfo agent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by GiantPanda1979

Raped by a reptilian.....hahaha....I'm sorry, this is getting sad.
I have a theory guys,
There is no soul catcher on the moon.
No cities on venus
No air on the moon
No reptilians raping men
Saturn is not a satanic planet.
Ewoks dont really exist.
Please dont argue the hologram theory. It's almost border line stupid.
Beam me up scotty!

Scotty to GiantPanda1979: "Aye aye GiantPanda1979 and welcome to the club!"

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

As much as I'd love to believe Dr. Boylan (and may others') claims that everything hovering in and outside the earth is benevolent, I simply cannot. His labeling of everything that paints a negative portrayal of aliens as "disinformation" makes me a little ill. In the same way that some will do anything to dismiss the topic entirely, others will cling to a super-happy (or ultra-pessimistic) mentality and viewpoint that requires that person to ignore too much information, testimony, evidence, etc. In the end, for too many people, it is about believing whatever will make them sleep better at night. So when Dr. Boylan labels anyone a "disinformation agent," I don't mind listening to any evidence he may have, but I surely won't be hopping aboard his train too quickly. Of course, we shouldn't be too quick to jump on anyone's train! Unless Uma Thurman is onboard, than I might not wait. Oh me and my celebrity crushes.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dick got his license suspended did he not?
Trying to "hook it up" with his patients, which they filed suits...
Public stuff...

John might be off his rocker, he might not...he might not even know what's going on 2 feet in front of him., but he doesn't have anything to hide here. He states his purpose and moves on.

He is admired and hated by many people on these forums. Personally I find his theories entertaining and enjoyable. Some are believeable. The thing I like is that he wants us to do our own research and come up with our own conclusions. This is what we all need to do, we can't rely on John or Dicky Boy to spoon feed up, besides, it might not be the information we are looking for.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewsillac

Very well said, Drew. There's nothing wrong with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Having read much of the material on Dr Boylan's site and listened to him on the radio, I feel he is a sad case. He seems sincere in his claims, but listening to him makes me think he is mentally ill. His focus seems to wander and he almost doesn't believe what he says. He is almost bored with what he says and seems to wander from point to point.

He seems like a free gift to the government.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
& George Bush said Saddam Hussien had weapons of mass destruction ... does not mean its true though. Give John some respect & dont't believe the hype !

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

What John Lear says is also the same thing in certain respects that is said by Alex Collier and David Wilcock. What is incorrect is that we do have souls. The Greys are a dieing race and are using our DNA to replinish there own, and trying to take our soul essence. They have not been successful! They will not last long as there are only about 2,000 real beings left. The others are clones, ran by a small chip with no souls. I have also listened to Helene Hadsell's videos and she does mention that there are some humans that do not have souls. They just monitor but the vast majority of us do have souls. We all need to get in touch with our inner Christ Consciousness. This lie that God does not exist and we do not have souls is a distraction once again to keep us from evolving. So if John is getting this information about souls from the aliens that are trying to control and manipulate us... well then consider the source.

Also look up Spirit Walkers on youtube.com....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join