Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Dr Boylan said John Lear's a disinfo agent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
In my opinion, I never believe someone with so much information would activley paste it all over the internet.

especially things that the government has kept secret for so long.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Other life exists in the realms that humans can not percieve, unless under the influence of a powerful psychadelic/spirit molecule, like '___'.

Or maybe these creatures you see are hallucinations caused by the '___' you've taken.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
According to John, specualtors are allowed, even if they hit the nail on the head. It is when you have signed a declaration of secrecy having worked for them, that they dont like you spilling the beans.
What has Lear got to lose, the guy is an old Pilot who has been there and done it, do you really think he cares if he pisses peeps off?
I believe the comment Lear wrote about stirring the pot and pissin peeps off was meant for them, not us.
They will leave him alone because he puts out his theories and the truth in exactly the same context so you can see if you wish what is real as well as things to stir the pot lol.
Either way John Lear certainly does cause a stir.
Hats off to a formidable figure and an inspiration in my opinion.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Boylan criticize Lear? The man is totally discredited. See here, for example. I'd take John Lear's soulcatcher on the moon any day before listening to Boylan.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I belonged to Boylans forum for a very short time a few years ago. I was ostracized by Boylan for suggesting that not all possible aliens were of good intent.
Now who's the disinformation agent?
He seemed to want to paint a rainbow of loving benevolent star travelers here to assist the little star children to aid all of mankind.
However with the huge amounts of money he makes off of duping kids and their ever loving parents, you'd think he could have gotten some first class graphic artists to render some cool looking pictures of aliens on his site. At that time there were those typical online poorly pencil sketched drawings. That everyone has seen.
I had suggested some information on the underground bases and was cut out of his fold.
He monitors the incoming posts and there is sometimes a couple of days delay on them as he and some old woman he's with decide if it is appropriate. You really have to kiss his ass to be welcome there.
Airy Fairy. No wonder I resonate with John Lear. And of course he would call John names.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Two bald men , fighting over a comb .

without making any comment on the veracity of either mans claim . it is worth noting that in many such claim / counter claim situations addressing contrevasial issues . the two claims are mutually exclusive

thus , the two rival claimants have little option , other than to attack the counter claimant

PS - just because thier claims are mutually exclusive - it does not follow that one must be true

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hi John just wanted to lend my support for you on this issue. Dick Boylan is a pansy compared to you!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I really dont know how anyone can take Lear seriously. Its almost like he wants to discredit himself by the weird stuff he posts.

There are only two reasons I can think of why hes doing this:

1 - Hes a nutjob like Icke.
2 - Hes a disinfo agent deliberately spouting rubbish and also mixing in some truth in order for that truth to be associated with the far out stuff and thus debunked without thought because no one with any sense will believe a word he says.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
How can you not like John Lear? He tells some whoopers. Some are about as far fetched as biblical accounts, but not quite!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if you believe him or not. Some of his claims are thought provoking rather than complete blank statements.

It does take your mind off of your boring daily lives and makes you think and question yourself and this world. And for this I have to thank John Lear and other people with thought provoking and far fetched claims, ideas and theories.

I like to think and question of the possibilities, not accept blindly everything that he claims.

I also appreciate anyone who have expressed their thoughts and opinion in this thread, regardless if you think Jon Lear is a nut or the real deal. Thank you.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by omnicron]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I recently heard John`s interview with George Noory (Around January I think is when it took place) and was fascinated to hear him talk about the soulcatcher on the moon, the secret space missions and craft which can take you to the moon in an hour and life on Venus. Because what he said matched what I had read from a purported time traveller.

If you`re interested in reading more I started a thread in the predictions forum.

Bridas.

www.geocities.com...

1966 Your controllers do not want you to know about the fact that humans went to the mars in 1966 in a covert mission. Of course they were assisted from technologies given... or rather sold to them,(sold for something more precious than dollars).
Most of Mars is inhabited underground. The space technology you see today... e.g. the space station and shuttle craft is window dressing. The real stuff is hidden away in underground chambers... technologies that can whisk you to the moon in an hour or less.
Venus is not the hot smoldering planet you have been taught. It is inhabited and a beautiful place even by your standards.

www.geocities.com...

The Draconian regime joined in the rebellion and inhabited much of the inner earth realms and also the entire inner Luna realm. They tried desperately to work the Grail of Souls, a machine on the surface of Luna, but only the Elohim knew how to operate it. Souls from the Source would still be automatically processed for Earth but the Luciferians had other plans, other designs on it as a soul trapping device. So much hate for the Adamic race simply because their souls are not created by the source but rather emanate from the Source of pure love and thought. All synthetic souls possess this envy.

The controllers in America lusted after landing a man safely on the moon. They knew no such landing was possible with the current technology, even the ones allowed them from the various alien factions. The band of highly radioactive particles would also be a barrier to any foolhardy venturer without adequate protection. The first moon landing was staged for the public. The clandestine and highly secretive controllers made a deal with a race of beings, later to be known as Tall Whites, to "assist" the next moon flights because another faked landing might not be pulled off so nicely as the first. The Tall whites agreed and the next subsequent flights were given outside "alien" assistance. Those Draco- Saurian inhabitants did not like the arrangement but agreed for only a limited number of landings. The controllers made sure that only a primitive technology was allowed to be seen on television. The Tall Whites routinely land their craft in an area outside the Nellis Test Range in Nevada and work clandestinely with high military and civilian officials. This alien race, (Tall Whites) is more advanced than and feared by the so-called "grays" or rather the life forms that control the worker / slave drones called the "grays". The Tall Whites are not the friends of humanity as many believe.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Right. Okay then. Righty oh. *avoids eye contact, watches tumble weed blow past, clears throat*

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by bridas:

I recently heard John`s interview with George Noory (Around January I think is when it took place) and was fascinated to hear him talk about the soulcatcher on the moon, the secret space missions and craft which can take you to the moon in an hour and life on Venus. Because what he said matched what I had read from a purported time traveller.

I have spoken with people locally who have worked and known others who have worked in the skunk works community. Purportedly, one individual who was involved with making only a small part on the wings (if you can call them that) on the venture star, said the craft "could go to the moon, and be back in time for dinner".

I guess it is ok to say this now that this man is no longer with us. Although I personally never met him many of my aquintances did. He committed suicide shortly after "sharing" many of the interesting points of his job. I guess the main reason I want to know if this is realistic is because, if it is, much of what John Lear has been telling us has legitimacy.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Flyer, you are obviously not open to anything outside the box... If you are here to discredit John in a thread meant to most certainly to undermine what Dick Boylan has spewed about him, then why don't you go and sign up on Boylans forum. John Lear will look like an earthy man compared to Dick Boylan.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I did a few research on the late Dr. Wolf aka Dr X. Apparently Dr Wolf was a close friend of Dr. R Boylan.

Can anyone express their opinions on Dr Wolf? He was allegedly a former member of the Majestic 12 am I correct?

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by omnicron]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
When was the last time Richard Boylan flew a Jet? Oh wait, he hasn't. What is he a doctor of? Oh right, Ph.D., MSW, M.S. Ed., B.A. Im a doctor in CSI, NCIS, ROLMAO, ABCD and PH.g. Seen any accreditation? No. John has no doctorates that I know of because he has spent more time living life than some dude who likes letters on his business card. Please read the ENTIRE page :-
www.gaiaguys.net...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't really understand Lear's position on the UFO phenomenon. When asked if the public had a right to know about classified UFO documents, he replied "No, they don't!". When asked, "Why?" He replied "Because!"

See: www.greatdreams.com...

If such a position is taken, why should he leave any room for speculation?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think you misunderstood what he was REALLY saying.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Anyone who has visited those realms tells of the same kind of entities, such as reptillians, insect like creatures, lion like creatures etc..The only difference is that they all show nothing but love.. something which does not fit the leading conspiracy theory regarding ET's.
this is not true as thier are trip reports that are downright awfull it seems that it has alote to do with the person set and settng etc. just want to clarify. as I remember in the Spirit Molecule book one new age type guy got raped by a large reptillian.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Raped by a reptilian.....hahaha....I'm sorry, this is getting sad.
I have a theory guys,
There is no soul catcher on the moon.
No cities on venus
No air on the moon
No reptilians raping men
Saturn is not a satanic planet.
Ewoks dont really exist.

Please dont argue the hologram theory. It's almost border line stupid.

Beam me up scotty!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join