It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We left our Haunted house in 1993

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Below are the incidents that we experienced before finally deciding on leaving the house:

1. One day my parents,my youger brother and myself were watching TV at 11 in the night and we heard a loud noise outside our house. All of us went running and we saw a person lying unconscious on the road with blood oozing out from his head. By the time we took out our car to take him to the hospital,he had already expired. This we came to know when we reached hospital with him. He was on a bike and we decided to call the police. Now the police took care of the formalities and they wanted to see the spot where this had happened. When we came back with the police to the spot all of us were surprised that there was not even one spot of blood at the place where we had found this person bleeding to death. The police requested us to keep the badly damaged bike inside our compound till morning so that they can come with a tow truck. By this time it was already 3.00 am in the morning. Next morning the police came again at 7 and took away the bike. They also questioned us about the incident.

2. We came to know that this guy was 23 year old and he was the only son of a widow.

3. The first incident started exactly a week after this accident. One of my friend who was doing engineering with me used to come to my house for studying at night. We studied till 2.30 am that night and I went to my brother's room for sleeping leaving my friend in my room. After about fifteen minutes of my leaving the room,I heard my friend screaming at the top of his lungs. Me and my brother rushed to him and asked what happened. He said - There was someone standing by my bed and weeping.

4. We didnot share the above incident with our parents coz my mom gets scared very easily and we didn't want her to panic. One night she got up in her bed and told my dad that she heard a very clear weeping sound in the room.

5. After the above incident my mom started complaining of a headache and she used to have these headaches at night.

6.One night we got woken up by my mom and she said that she can hear someone in the terrace and it sounded like someone is walking on the terrace with very heavy footsteps. Me and my brother got freaked out and we decided to go up and see whats there. We had gone up with torchlights but we didn't find anyone there. My brother yelled up to my mom from the terrace and said that you are imagining things and scaring us too. Just then, we felt a strong breez pass between both of us and my brother fell off his feet. We came running down and closed the door and now - all of us could hear these disctinct footsteps in the terrace! We heard these footsteps almost everynight for about a week and then it stopped.

7. One saturday afternoon,we were just sitting down to have our lunch and mom was still in the kitchen in making the last dish. Suddenly,the connecting pipe of our gas connection blew up and the entire kitchen was on fire. Three of us managed to put off the fire somehow and called the gas people for repairs. They changed the gas pipe and left. At night the same incident occured again but this time mom said that she could hear a distinct breathing on the small of her back while cooking.

8. One night my parents had gone to the grandparents house and me and my brither had planned to wach movies whole night as we were too scared to sleep. We were watching a movie and then suddenly at about 1 in the morning we heard glasses breaking in the house. The sound was coming ffrom our parents bedroom and we rushed to see what broke. We saw that the window pane had broken and the broken glass pieces were lying on the floor. Suddenly there was another similar noise and this time it was from my room.When we went there we found a similar 'hole' in the window pane but there were no glass pieces there. And then,we disctinctly heard this muttering sound which sounded like two people talking in some strange language that we didn't understand.And worst of all,we could hear the sound coming from my parents bedroommoving toward my room and then whatever it was,passed straight from in front of both of us. We didn't see anything/anyone but we felt this sudden rush of wind and the sound of people talking - A man and a woman.

9.My dad has served 20 years in the Army and he never believed in all these stories and he always dismissed them as our imagination but one night everything changed.My mom woke him up at night and said someone is standing by the bathroom door weeping. My dad looked and saw exactly what she was seeing. There was this young man standing right next to the wash basin staring at them and weeping. They just sat there frozen from fear my dad got up to switch on the lights and the thing vanished.

The very next day we decided to leave the house and we rented another house in the same locality. We rented our house to another family. this family had two sons and a daughter. By the end of the first month of their arrival, we had already received two calls from them asking if there was something wrong with the house. One day the father of the house met with an accident in the factory where he worked. It was very strange because he was not a shopfloor worker and his job involved only managerial reaponsibilities.He had gone to the shop floor for some inspection. This was a paper industry and he was inspecting a tank with the pulp which was being treated with some acid. He fell in to the tank and his entire body got burnt.He survived the accident with burns all over the body. About 15 days after this accident,their elder son crashed his bike on a pole by the side of the road right opposite to this house and died on the spot. His head was cracked open almost identical to the guy in the previous accident. With in 3 weeks of this,the family left the house as the wife started complaining of headaches(my mom's headaches stopped when we left) and they felt that somone ws there in the house which was trying to harm them. After this incident we have never found another person wanting to rent this house as the story spread. We have alos not sought for tenants or buyers as we don't want others to go through the same ordeal.

We don't have pictures or recordings of what we went through but its a fact that we left our house and that house still remains locked and rotting as we have never dared to go there again. My dog Robo starts barkinglike mad if we happen to take him along in that direction.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
To me it sounded like the guy kind of got attached to your family because you helped him out. I don't think he knew he was dead and I think if you do a cleansing of the house it should be fine. You might also just kind of go into the house and try to talk to him and tell him he needs to move on.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
sandman - Yep sounds like a good idea.I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to talk to the dead like we talk to a living human being?

2. Why did he harm the tenants?

And if he was actually benevolent , he could have come to our new house too. Till now we have never felt any such thing in our new house(touchwood)

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch
sandman - Yep sounds like a good idea.I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to talk to the dead like we talk to a living human being?

2. Why did he harm the tenants?

And if he was actually benevolent , he could have come to our new house too. Till now we have never felt any such thing in our new house(touchwood)

1. I can't answer that I think yes but I'm not entirely sure.

2. I think he was angry with dying or whatever lead up to him dying.

Yeah I don't know why he stayed at that house maybe it was because he died in front of there?. I'm not sure. It might have been the bike where did you have it stored?. Is there still any part of the bike there?.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by sandman441]

[edit on 29-5-2007 by sandman441]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

It might have been the bike where did you have it stored?. Is there still any part of the bike there?.

We kept the bike in the front lawn till the police came and picked it up.It was in a very bad shape.Btw,police were unable to identify the vehicle which hit him. No I don't think there is any part of the bike there.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi Aryanwatch,
I agree with sandman, I think your guest might not realise that he is dead!! He maybe getting upset that no one is paying any attention to him.
I have been told that you can talk to the recently departed, did you know the guys name?? if so try calling out his name and asking him to move on (be polite!), light a candle and pray for someone to come and show him the way. Also ask departed family for support and guidance when you pray for your "new" house mate.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch

It might have been the bike where did you have it stored?. Is there still any part of the bike there?.

We kept the bike in the front lawn till the police came and picked it up.It was in a very bad shape.Btw,police were unable to identify the vehicle which hit him. No I don't think there is any part of the bike there.

Ah ok so it was a hit and run I'm pretty sure that's why. I wouldn't contact the guys family though that would cause grief on both sides and they would probably view you as nuts. But yeah I think if you go into the house talk to him you should be fine. Maybe ask a priest to go with you.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It sounds as if there where three ghosts haunting the place. One the guy that died would be the one that was weeping; but, then you described a man and a woman talking, that seems urelated to the man that died in front of the house. Did you do any reasearch on the house to see if there was a man and a woman that died in the house? I agree that cleansing the house would probably fix what is happening there. The guy that died on the bike probably doesn't know he died and could need some help moving on.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

but, then you described a man and a woman talking, that seems urelated to the man that died in front of the house

ChrisJnr03 - Thanks for the clue.Y'day I called up the dealer from whom we had purchased the house in 1990. When we went to see the place it looked totally deserted with thick undergrowth in the lawn and even in the garage. We had initially decided to buy the house as it was very cheap for the dimensions it has. He had told us that the owner has settled in Canada and hence he is not interested in the property anymore. But y'day he told me that the owner had a wife who was not well and expired in the house before this guy left for Canada.

I'am truly shocked.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The only advice I can give you is to do the following:
1) Go and purchase several disposable cameras.
2) Now this is a bit more tricky, get a person who does not know the history of the house.
3) Send that person in to take pictures alot of pictures.
4) Develope the pictures and then see what all is there.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yep,your point no.2 is a tricky one given the fact that most of the people in my area know the story by now and specially since that is the only house which is deserted in the entire lane. But let's say I find one - will that person not get suspecious if I tell him to go alone into the house and click photos? Knowing fully well whats' in there and having gone through all the incidents I have mentioned,I personally don't have the courage to go there again.

Nevertheless your suggestion is a good one. May be I find some orb or some such thing there.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AryanWatch

HelloPeople...We have still not found a solution to our problems.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would consider contacting paranormal investigation groups, or someone with an interest in the field. They may have the means and courage to investigate and document what they find. Especially if there is as much activity as you mention.

I can't tell you for sure what your experiencing, certainly sounds like a spirit or soul that hasnt moved on. But nobody knows for sure how these things work (if they even do). Do they attach themselves to an object, a person, the property? Are they negative spirits, or just lost ones that don't know to move on. Who knows?!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by embean

Iám not sure whats going on but there have been some very strange noises people seem to be hearing. Specially while passing by the house for a evening walk or while coming back strolling from a friends house.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Get a local paranormal group to investigate the house. They'll do it for free and it will clear a lot of this up.

It's really the only solution.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Your story sounds so familiar to me, as if I've seen/heard it somewhere. I do watch paranormal programs on cable channels. Did your family share this story? Or maybe I read something similiar somewhere. I don't know but I can't place my finger on it exactly. Well, thanks for sharing here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Any progress on obtaining some photographs or video (maybe of the dog close to the house...etc)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

What have YOU done to obtain a solution?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hi, guys kinda new here but i've a bit of experience on my younger years.

Base on the OP story, i have a different theory though.

I think that there is something already in the house or somewhere nearby that's been there for a long time but dormant and once in a while it will suddenly became active and really malicious.

I'm thinking of 1 really bad thing and making you see the crying guy is just it trying to mislead you that he's a sad lost soul getting attached to the house.

It seem to have a lot of energy and using it to bother the tenants and even causing them harm, injury and even death.

From my experience, headache are sometime caused by certain type of entities being nearby and fixating themselves to the person. You're lucky the headache vanish when you moved out.

At least i hope that these will give you a new insight and maybe try a different approach in handling this issue.

There are cases here in asia where there are repeated case of accidents and deaths that seem to repeat itself on a certain stretch of road like a cycle and after chatting with the survivors they usually says that they saw something moved infront of the road making them crashed trying to avoid it.

weirdly the accidents stopped when someone put a small offering altar (usually the chinese) nearby and offer regular offering to the altar. Might be a coincidence, it might be not.
edit on 17-7-2011 by gamez007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2011 by gamez007 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join