It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Minute Rant In All Of Us!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
hahaha whats tokio hotel? never heard of

a #ty german pop band consisting of 4 emo teenagers that think they're the best musicians ever

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Today I had one of those moments. There was a car just ahead of me that almost pulled onto the train tracks with a train coming. Now this was in town, and there is no cross bars for this track, just some flashing lights, and the train blowing it's whistle.

I heard the whistle fine, and as there was a light rain, that's a good thing, because the lights didn't show up that well.

The reason the guy in the car in front of me couldn't hear the train whistle was his music was too LOUD. I had followed him for several blocks, and even with his windows up, and mine too, I could hear his music, and watch the back glass in the car vibrate.

Now if he had been killed, that would have just been an act of evolution doing it's job. As long as no one else got hurt, I would have felt like he was a victim of his own stupidity.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i hate all these damn people who want me to just "smile". could someone please inform me what the hell is so wrong with my blank emotionless face? i don't have to smile if i don't want to. and since i don't ever smile alot i ALWAYS get put into the "he's not nice category". let me tell you something. it's not that i'm not nice, it's just that i'm not one of these people who feel the need to put on a fake ass grin 24/7/365. i look at it like..why smile all the time when it's obviously contrived? nor do i feel the need to be all smiles and hallmark cards upon meeting people. a handshake or a nod is all you're gettin from me. not some corny ass wide mouthed grin along with the repulsive "heyyyyyyyy buddy how are you today?" that kinda stuff just makes me wanna
i smile for pictures and when something good happens to me. that's it.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I hate it when you go to a pub or club, have a few drinks and get kicked out for singing to the band's music.

Happened to me the other day. I was in a club, and I was singing to the music with my sister, when all of a sudden some big New Zealander came over and told me to leave. I told him that I wasn't leaving until I finished my drink, which I had paid for. So he stood and stared at me. I told him to relax and walk away, because it is rude to stare. He told me not to be smart.

So, I asked to speak to the manager, who was my age, but half my size, like, he was a REALLY pussy looking guy, all bald and snivelly.

Anyway, I told him what was going on, and he told me to leave also. So then I called him a Nazi, which really revved him up.

He goes, "WHAT!? What did you call me?" to which I reply "I called you a Nazi, seeing as that's what you are."

Then he starts to physically look Ill, and he got even more fired up when i lifted my index finger to my upper-lip to make it look like Hitler's moustache.

"Get the HELL OUT!" he screams, so I put my empty drink down, and with a smile started to exit the building. About three feet from the exit i was punched in the side of the head from behind, and lo-and-behold, it was this disgusting New Zealander. He smiled and said "I told you to leave."

What a douche bag.

Now, this rant is about 2 things, and I don't care how rough I seem, or who I offend.

Firstly, if you're singing along to music in a Bar, and you're not hurting anyone, you should be left alone.

And secondly, if you're a skinny little weasle of a man or a brainless beefed-up immigrant, don't tell me what to do. I know my rights, and this is my damned country.

Oh, and don't punch me in the head, or I'll just come back later and EGG the hell out of your establishment.

*takes breath*

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a #ty german pop band consisting of 4 emo teenagers that think they're the best musicians ever

So I just saw the pic of them ummmm what the hell ??are they all boys??? they look pretty girly..jeez...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
And here I thought it was just me getting old. I have a hard time telling the gender any more.

And while we're talking about these things, what's up with people trying to dress little girls up to look like twenty year old hookers?

I saw one in the mall the other day that couldn't have been over nine or ten, with a grown woman (mother?), and she had on more make up than Tammy Faye Baker, and was wearing less clothes than most people on a beach.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but hell, they'll grow up soon enough without letting them start that young.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And while we're talking about these things, what's up with people trying to dress little girls up to look like twenty year old hookers?

dude yeah I have seen that as well. what happend to little girls dressing like little girls? but the times are changing. personally i wouldn't dress my little girl up like that or put make up on her maybe like kiddie play make up for slumber parties or something but other than that no
well it's their children not mine but still damn

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I guess the part of this whole kiddies dressed as adult thing that gets me is that it plays right into the molester thing it would seem. I have grown children, so it wasn't like that a few years back as much, but it seems like there's one of those perverts in even the smallest of towns.

I worry about my grandkids a lot in this day and age, so I guess I notice things like that more.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am a high school student, and most days, I feel like the only one who has any clothes on.

It seems like everyone around me is wearing short shorts or skirts, with a tight shirt to go with it. I don't want to see that! Please, girls, save the too-tight, too-short outfit for your out-of-school hours. Some of us just aren't interested in seeing things like that.

Has anyone else noticed that most teenage girls fit a stereotype? Blond, medium height, enough makeup to make a bystander feel uneasy. It's a little scary sometimes.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by TheBadge
hahaha whats tokio hotel? never heard of

Oh my God, it's the new Hanson!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the picture Herman. Now that I see them, all I can say is what the hell! These kids are to young to have experienced anything to sing about.

Let me guess, their #1 hit is "Who Took My Lollypop?"

Or maybe, "Wetting the Bed Blues."

Yep, it's official now, I'm old. I've got tennis shoes with more miles than these kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join