It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien In My Bedroom!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Dear GOD! This man had a near death close encounter of the third kind! This case deserves further investigation by the proper authorities!

www.youtube.com...

(If video does not work, use link provided)

[edit on 28-5-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/5/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit: fixed embedded video code]

[edit on 29-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
this is by far one of the funniest animations drawn over an interview i have ever seen.. it reminded me of that old show on comedy central of the animations over stand up comedians

as far as the content, i think this was probably just a guy calling in to be funny or something

i dont think i would continue to lay in bed with the phone in my hand if an alien was 3 feet away from me

i would be up and out of that house so fast

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ROFLMAO!!! God I love this place. I would almost pay to get this.

[Don't get any ideas SO.]

Has anyone heard any more on 2C2 about this? (I can't get 2C2 here.)

I wish there was an award for this kind if thing.[ FLAG!] [ FLAG!]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Funny video. Ok, you see an alien in your room, what do you do? Call a radio show!! Good thinking
probobly someone having fun or on lots of drugs. The cartoons are great.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That was pretty interesting and funny. I guess the guy never called back. Here's the thing though, surely he would have been reported missing, and the police would have checked who he had called last, and phoned C2C to ask what was discussed, and C2C would surely have talked about that on the next show. I watch enough crime shows to know this stuff.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
LMAO!!! The picture of the butt and the anal probe..Priceless!!!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That was a gem. Brilliant.

Thanks for posting one for laughter.

At some points he did sound sincere, like when he describes the night light behind the somewhat transparent ultra-violet visitor!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This all reminds me of ufo phil!

[edit: fixed bbcode for video]

[edit on 29-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I feel so sorry for this guy. Why did they have to make the pictures so funny? I laughed uncontrollably.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You know I must admit even with me taking this subject very seriously these videos are great.

This guy is what we all need. I liked where he had the alien at the end watching, even I would have been ROTFLMAO if my knee's weren't hurtin'

Gotta love the guy

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This was a great video, with the alien just sitting there watching him sleep. lol

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This will fit in with all the alien contact stories here

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Come on now people! CLICK IT!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sigh. Perhaps I don't share the same sense of humour as the rest of you but I found that hard to watch, if anything.

For any given scenario which may have manifested this we should not be laughing:
Either the guy calling was on so many 'medications' he was seeing things which were clearly freaking him out, or it actually did happen, or he was lying. I don't see how any of these are funny, despite the cartoons.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Beautiful. Someone suggested giving a "JC" call this treatment. That would be awesome.

Also, is there anybody else hungry for bacon after listening to the alien "static?"

Maybe it's just me.

I really like bacon...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can't believe I haven't listened to C2C in so long...the comedy I've been missing!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No kidding! c2c gets some onf the moste reliable and truth telling people with the most whimsical and interesting stories ever.

new topics

top topics

join