It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my house Huanted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Looking forward to any video evidence or evp.

And by the way, don't even bother with an Ouija board. The answers they come up with are fake. Look up Ideomotor effect to see what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well, after a few days of trying to find evidence i've found somthing out...my Video Cameras had an hor of battrey life, and i have no charger, but i am trying some EVP tonight, so hopefully that will bring some evidence to the table. I've looked into the history and there was a suicide in this house, that may be the possible ghost right there.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am glad you did some research on the land/home. Sadly you found out there was a suicide there.

I bet if you just sat down on a calm quiet evening with a Digital Voice Recorder you just might get some EVPs.

Some info on working with EVP

I understand your concerns, but then again I am hopeful you are able to capture something.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow you have received alot of really GOOD advice on the matter, and several of them would be my first thoughts on the subject.
However there is one thing to say and that is you will need to call in a professional to help cleanse the house.

When you experience the type of entity you have , they sometimes are so damn rotten and evil that they will attempt to enter your soul while you sleep and take over your life to reek havoc on the physical world they no longer belong to.

I vote get out until you can get it cleaned and then the dogs will be a good sign that the entity is gone.

I could go on and on with this subject! Best of protection to you and your family, hope to get some hard evidence from you soon, but these vile malevolent beings are very very tricky and may elude you getting proof. Be well, get plenty of rest and exercise,(somewhere else)drink lots of water, enrich your bodies defenses through prayer and meditation and be sure to eat healthy nutritious foods.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
there's obviously a lot of bad energy coming from that house. I would get someone who knows what they're doing to cleanse it.

LOL, your description of the attic reminded me of that scene in the Exorcist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join