It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im not inspired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Its really weird.. like i feel like painting something

I WANT to paint something. I have a canvas waiting to be worked on i just dont have any ideas or inspiration

where do you guys look to for inspiration when you want to paint someting? usually i dont look something just pops up in my head but i havnt had this happen in quite sometime..

thanks

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
hmmm maybe go to a spot u havent been to in a while and observe? or maybe a park or the beach or something? i know it's hard to find something when ur on the lookout maybe something super random will inspire u at work or something too..or maybe something from a dream?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I know how you feel bro, I've been having the same problem for a very long time. I have so much paper and canvas and art supplies sitting around collection dust but I just look at it think possibilities nothing more. I’m saving it for retirement lol.

Everyone tell me I should do this stuff for a living but moneys a great motivator but the pressure of someone anticipating the image they want is more of a deterrent for me. I have no suggestion for you sorry man but I'll check in to see I anyone else has an idea, maybe for the both of us.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Its probably something we just have to develop on our own

top topics

join